Jrcigarscom – 50th Anniversary Triumph Bonneville – Win a 2020 Triumph Bonneville T-120 Motorcycle (approximate retail value $11935).
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. Eligibility: The JR 50th Anniversary Triumph Bonneville Sweepstakes (referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Massachusetts and Michigan) age 21 or older at time of entry. Winner must have a valid motorcycle driver’s license at time of prize award. Employees of Sponsors (JRCigars.com, Inc. and Altadis U.S.A. LLC), Administrator (defined below), their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, and their immediate families and persons living in the same households (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law. Void in Massachusetts and Michigan, U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes entry period: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 7/1/2021 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on 9/30/2021 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”).
5. How to enter: The Sweepstakes will be presented in several ways and there are two (2) methods of entry during the Sweepstakes Entry Period:
Method #1: You are automatically entered for a chance to win in the Sweepstakes when you make a purchase on any qualifying products (i.e., July: Romeo Y Julieta Boxes, August: H. Upmann Boxes, September: Montecristo Boxes) at www.jrcigars.com or by catalog mail order or by phone. Catalog mail order must be postmarked by 9/30/2021 and received by 10/7/2021.
Method #2: To enter Sweepstakes without making a purchase, you must visit https://www.jrcigars.com/sweepstakes and follow all online entry instructions to complete and submit the entry form.
Limit: One (1) entry per person per day regardless of entry method.
Sponsors may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Multiple entrants are not permitted to use the same email address. If the Sponsors suspect that an entrant attempted to obtain more Entries than the limit stated above by using multiple accounts/identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by the entrant will be declared null and void, and the entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. The Sponsors are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, wireless, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or via mobile phone transmission or any combination thereof. If you enter using a mobile device, standard data rates may apply from your carrier. In the event of a dispute, entry deemed made by authorized account holder of email address at time of entry or the disputed entry may be disqualified, determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. All Entries become Sponsors’ property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
6. No purchase necessary. You have not yet won. Ends: 9/30/2021. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a 2020 Triumph Bonneville T-120 Motorcycle (approximate retail value: $11,935). Odds of winning depend upon the total eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Sponsors: JRCigars.com, Inc. (2589 Eric Lane, Burlington, NC 27215) and Altadis U.S.A. LLC (5900 North Andrews Avenue, Suite 600, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309).
Selection of motorcycle color and model is at Sponsors’ sole discretion. Winner must sign a release of liabilities, any required agreement and Affidavit prior to receiving prize. The motorcycle may be shipped uncovered from Charlotte, North Carolina, via a shipper chosen by the Sponsors to a location near the winner’s primary residence (at Sponsors’ sole discretion). Insurance on the motorcycle during transport to the specified location will be provided by the shipper. Sponsors will not be responsible for any damage or losses that may occur during or after the transport. Upon delivery of the motorcycle to the specified location with the winner being provided instructions for pick-up. Sponsors will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner with winner assuming full responsibility to procure the prize directly from the shipper. Winner must provide proof of valid insurance and motorcycle driver’s license issued in winner’s jurisdiction of residence prior to prize award. If the motorcycle is not picked up by winner or winner fails to provide the required documentation within 60 days of notification, he or she shall forfeit all rights to the prize, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random. Winner is solely responsible for any expenses and costs in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded including, without limitation, the following: (i) all income, federal (including luxury), state and local taxes; (ii) insurance, licensing, title, and registration fees; (iii) any travel/shipping costs associated with transportation of motorcycle to and from motorcycle pick-up location to winner’s residence; (iv) preparation fees and/or additional options/upgrades, additions or equipment; and/or (v) any additional expenses associated with prize acceptance, including, without limitation, emissions inspection, additional equipment, gasoline, motorcycle maintenance and all other fees and expenses associated with the receipt and use of the prize. All additional options and upgrades will be the sole responsibility and expense of winner. No prize substitution allowed and prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable. Prize images depicted in advertising and promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
7. Winner notification & verification: A random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator on or about 10/14/2021 whose decisions are final and binding. Potential winner will be notified via email and required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within seven (7) days of date specified on notification. If an Affidavit is returned as undeliverable, or if the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on the notification, or if a potential prize winner is otherwise found to be ineligible or cannot accept/receive the prize for any reason, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be notified. If winner cannot accept/receive the motorcycle prize, he/she will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited with no further obligation by the Sponsors to the winner. In the event of prize forfeiture, the Sponsors may award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of an alternate winner, if any. Any attempts to circumvent eligibility requirements to improperly claim the prize are actionable to the full extent permitted by law. Winner will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number to the Administrator as a condition of receiving the prize, and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of winner for the prize value awarded. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. General conditions: By entering, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsors and the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (iii) release, hold harmless, and indemnify the Sweepstakes Entities and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims, losses, injury, damages, and liability arising directly or indirectly or relating to your participation, acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, prize won, voice, video, photo and comments about winning for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (in any and all media including online) worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or notice. You agree not to issue any publicity concerning Sweepstakes Entities without permission of same.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF.
10. Limitation of liability/Arbitration:
Sponsors reserve the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any
promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally
violated these Official Rules; and (ii) withdraw, modify, suspend or
cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including
if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its
ability to conduct the Sweepstakes) and to select winner from among
all eligible Entries received prior to withdrawal or cancellation, or
as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors or Administrator.
Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in
disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an individual,
whether or not an entrant, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper or
vandalize this website or interfere with the operation of the
Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and the
Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all
remedies against any such individual to the fullest extent permitted
waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in
connection with the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out
of or relating to the Sweepstakes shall be settled on an individual
basis by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial
arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The
arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York.
participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressively waives
and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil
Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the
significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A
GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR
RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR
AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR
HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE
DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.
11. Winner’s list: For winner’s name (available after 11/30/2021), send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by 11/30/2021 to the Administrator at: The JR 50th Anniversary Triumph Bonneville Sweepstakes Winner, Ref: WG, Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Ave, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001.
invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official
Rules or the Affidavit will not affect the validity or enforceability
of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the
Official Rules or the Affidavit is determined to be invalid or
otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain
in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if
the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Sweepstakes Entities’ failure to enforce any term of these Official
Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. When terms such
as “may” are used in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes Entities
have sole and absolute discretion. Entrants agree to waive any
rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. Headings are
solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect
in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision
hereof. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between
disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related
terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall
prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in
Sponsors’ sole and absolute discretion.
Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated
with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn or Twitter. By
participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release
Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter, from all claims and
liability related to this Sweepstakes.