Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics – One Boat Network Challenge – Win one (1) Prize Pack consisting of one (1) Humminbird SOLIX fish finder
ONE BOAT NETWORK CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND), INLCUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY (WHICH IS EIGHTEEN (18) IN MOST STATES, BUT NINETEEN (19) IN ALABAMA, NEBRASKA & CERTAIN CANADIAN PROVINCES & TWENTY-ONE (21) IN MISSISSIPPI) IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR: The One Boat Network Challenge Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is presented by Humminbird & Minn Kota – brands of Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 678 Humminbird Lane, Eufaula, AL 36027, and is administered by Ascent 360 (“Administrator”), 651 Corporate Circle Suite 204A Golden, CO 80401, who is an impartial service provider for the purpose of collecting entrant data and randomly selecting and notifying the Sweepstakes winner.
By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsor. Personal information you provide in this Sweepstakes will only be used as provided in section 10 below.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal permanent residents of the 50 United States (excluding Rhode Island), including the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are legal age of majority (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama, Nebraska and certain Canadian provinces and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi) in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides, as of date of entry. Employees, directors, officers, agents and representatives of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of their respective agents, representatives, advertising, promotion, publicity, fulfillment agencies, suppliers, distributors, and any other entity or person involved with the development, production, design, distribution, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”), as well as the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Void in Quebec, Rhode Island and where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law.
3) PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 A.M. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on February 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on April 17, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4) HOW TO ENTER DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: 1) Online: Visit Oneboatchallenge.com and follow the onscreen prompts to complete and submit the online entry form and receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) in the Sweepstakes. 2) Onsite: Visit the Bassmaster Classic Expo event at the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex currently scheduled to take place between at 11:00A.M. CST on March 5, 2020 and 4:00 P.M. CDT on March 8, 2020 and visit Booth #1210 to complete and submit the onsite entry form to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) Entry per person and/or email address per calendar day, regardless of the method of entry. Entries received in excess of the stated limit will be void.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed, as applicable, for the Onsite entry method (#2 above) the person named on the applicable onsite entry; or for the entry method #1 above, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and such individual must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, damaged, garbled, stolen, undelivered or misdirected entries, or email messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems or other communications malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections including those through www.espn.com or other sites; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures; garbled, lost, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or for any technical problem, including but not limited to any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, network, human, technical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials. The use of automated entry or similar devices or other means to subvert the entry process is prohibited and entries through such prohibited means are void. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor via telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only.
5) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about April 20, 2020 from among all eligible entries received by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be notified by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail.
Potential winner will be required to complete and return a W-9 and an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) in the form provided by Sponsor within seven (7) days of attempted notification as a condition of receiving the prize. If the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond as directed within seven (7) days of attempted notification, refuses the prize or is ineligible to accept the prize, or if the attempted prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event the potential winner is a resident of Canada, he/she will be required to complete a skills challenge (consisting of a three-part mathematical question) prior to being named the Grand Prize winner. Failure to complete the skill component may result in Canadian potential winner forfeiting the prize.
6) ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Prize Pack consisting of one (1) Humminbird SOLIX fish finder, one (1) Minn Kota Ultrex bow-mount trolling motor, and one (1) Minn Kota Talon shallow water anchor. Approximate Retail Value of complete Prize Pack: $9,249.97 USD.
The Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and may not be substituted, sold, assigned or transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with one of comparable value. Once issued, Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable local, state, federal and/or provincial taxes or other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use. Rigging and installation are not included in the cost of prize and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7) PUBLICITY: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding and agree that Released Parties and their designees may use (unless prohibited by law) their name, social media handles, biographical information, testimonial statements, voice, city/state/province of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification.
8) RELEASE OF CLAIMS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating, Released Parties and their designees and assigns shall have no liability and will be held harmless for any liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (including the shipping and handling, receipt, possession, loss, use or misuse of the prize) awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event requiring such termination. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9) DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed by Alabama law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (B) venued exclusively in the state or federal courts situated in Barbour County, Alabama state, and entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11) OPTIONAL CONSENT TO DIRECT MARKETING: Entrants in this Sweepstakes have the option (“opt-in”) to receive future direct marketing communications from Humminbird and Minn Kota. If at any time after opt-in an individual no longer wishes to receive marketing materials from Humminbird and Minn Kota, the individual should visit the web page located at https://www.humminbird.com/contact and/or https://www.minnkotamotors.com/contact , or send an email to DataPrivacy@johnsonoutdoors.com to submit the request to “opt-out” from future marketing emails.
12) NAME OF WINNER: For the name of the Grand Prize winner (available after April 30, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by May 31, 2020 to: Johnson Outdoors Marine Electronics, Inc., Attn: One Boat Network Challenge Winner, 555 Main Street, Suite 230, Racine, WI 53403.
13) NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: All Johnson Outdoors Inc. trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable Johnson Outdoors, Inc. entity. All rights reserved. All other trademarks related to the prizes are the property of their respective owners and no sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation is necessarily implied by their use in these Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes.