Jlab Audio – Birds Of Prey – Win one Studio Wireless On-Ear Headophones (MSRP $30) and one digital copy of Birds Of Prey (MSRP $24.99).
NEW! FREE UPS SHIPPING (2-5 BUSINESS DAYS)
BIRDS OF PREY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How To Enter: Beginning on March 26, 2020 to April 10, 2020 visit the www.jlabaudio.com website and follow the Birds Of Prey Sweepstakes entry directions. Enter your email address in the form on the page. All entries must be received no later than April 10, 2020. All materials submitted become the property of JLab Audio (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. You may enter one time.
2. Winner Selection: Ten (10) grand prize winners will be selected on April 10, 2020 among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives of the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by email on or the week after the drawing date of April 10, 2020.
3. Prize: At the end of the sweepstakes period, ten (10) grand prize winners will receive one Studio Wireless On- Ear Headophones (M.S.R.P: $30) and one digital copy of Birds Of Prey (MSRP: $24.99). Each individual grand prize package is worth $54.99.
Prize package does not include taxes, insurance, telephone charges, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the 10 Prize Winners. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted.
MUST REDEEM DIGITAL MOVIE OFFER BY 4/10/2020. Consumer must reside in the U.S. and register for a digital service provider account (go to digitalredeem.warnerbros.com/faq for a list of digital service providers). May only include main feature. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES. SOME DISPLAY RESOLUTIONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR STREAMING OR DOWNLOAD ON ALL DEVICES FROM ALL DIGITAL SERVICES. Consult your digital service provider for compatible devices, available display resolutions, streaming and download capability and Terms of Service. Ultimate display resolution on playback is dependent upon connection and device characteristics, including screen resolution. High-speed Internet connection required. Go to digitalredeem.warnerbros.com/faq for additional details, requirements and technical support. Neither Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. nor any affiliate is responsible for maintaining any digital service. DIGITAL CODE OFFER MAY NOT BE SOLD SEPARATELY AND MAY BE REDEEMED ONLY BY THE RECIPIENT OF THE PHYSICAL/DIGITAL COMBO PACK OR A FAMILY MEMBER.
Version of the digital film: HD main feature
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older. Employees of JLab Audio, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one prize per family/address/household. All federal, state and local taxes and any unspecified expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Ten (10) Prize Winners: Ten (10) Prize winners must enter your email address in the form on the official Birds Of Prey Sweepstakes page. Ten (10) Prize winners must respond within seven (7) business days of attempted notification in order to receive their prize. Guest of Ten (10) Prize Prize winners (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must give consent of participation if selected as the grand prize winner. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified without compensation of any kind and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the entry, or Sponsor’s products without further compensation for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion, and merchandising, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and assigns of any of the foregoing entities, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By participating, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and assigns of any of the foregoing entities, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects.
6. Incorrect information submitted: Neither the Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.jlabaudio.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action (in addition to disqualification from Sweepstakes of persons believed to be responsible for such damage).
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at www.jlabaudio.com on the Birds Of Prey Sweepstakes page. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
7. PRIVACY/OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor, JLab Audio and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to the Sweepstakes.
8. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by JLab Audio, 2281 Las Palmas Drive, Suite 101, Carlsbad, ca 92011
FIRST TO KNOW
Be the first to hear about new products, exclusive promos and what’s new.
Enter your email
© 2020 JLab Audio.
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES ON
What country are you inquiring?
Enter your email address
How would you like to hear from us? Please select at least one option.
We use email and targeted online advertising to send you product updates, promotional offers and other marketing communications based on the information we collect about you, such as your email address, general location and purchase and website browsing history.