Janecom – Cents Of Style Giveaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. By entering this promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Jane’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Jane regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘Jane Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 8/27/2018 at 12:00 AM (Mountain Time (US)) and ends on 9/2/2018 at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time (US)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Jane (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 72 hours after the end of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
4. Taxes and Fees: All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
5. Prizes: Total of three (50) prizes will be awarded and there will be a total of fifty (50) winners as follows: (1) one First Prize as one pair of shoes of the
winner’s choice; (1) one Second Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice;
(1) one Third Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Fourth
Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Fifth Prize as one
pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Sixth Prize as one pair of shoes
of the winner’s choice; (1) one Seventh Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s
choice; (1) one Eighth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one
Ninth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Tenth Prize as
one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Eleventh Prize as one pair of
shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Twelfth Prize as one pair of shoes of the
winner’s choice; (1) one Thirteenth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s
choice; (1) one Fourteenth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1)
one Fifteenth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Sixteenth
Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Seventeenth Prize as
one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Eighteenth Prize as one pair
of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Nineteenth Prize as one pair of shoes
of the winner’s choice; (1) one Twentieth Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s
choice; (1) one Twenty-First Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice;
(1) one Twenty-Second Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Twenty-Third
Prize as one pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Twenty-Fourth Prize as one
pair of shoes of the winner’s choice; (1) one Twenty-Fifth Prize as one pair of shoes
of the winner’s choice; (approximate total retail value or “ARV” of all combined prizes: $1,000).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States of America. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
6. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://jane.com/giveaway.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Jane cc: Jane Giveaways at 3401 Thanksgiving Way, Ste. 300, Lehi, UT 84043. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
10. Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to any social media service such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Snapchat, or Tumblr. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the aforementioned service providers.
11. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners, and are used here under the terms of Fair Use as defined in United States Copyright Doctrine. “Cents of Style” is a registered trademark of its respective
owner.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.