Imperial Sugar – Find The Easter Egg Contest – Win a Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundtlette Pan
IMPERIAL SUGAR COMPANY
“FIND THE EASTER EGG” CONTEST 2020
Imperial Sugar Company’s (“Sponsor”) Find the Easter Egg Contest (“Contest”) begins at 10:00
am Central Time (“CT”) on Sunday, March 29, 2020, via its websites and ends at 11:59 pm CT on
Sunday, April 5, 2020 (“Contest Period”). This Contest shall be subject to these Official Rules and,
by entering, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions herein.
Contest is open to legal residents in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia,
except residents of the state of Rhode Island, who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
Employees, officers, directors and agents of Imperial Sugar Company and their respective
parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion and advertising agencies and members of their
immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless
of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or
not related, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Contest is void in the state of Rhode Island,
outside the continental United States, and where prohibited by law, regulation, statute or other
appropriate authority, and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Sponsor
reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. All eligible individuals as defined herein are
referred to as “Entrant.”
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Once per day from 3/29/20 – 4/5/20, Entrants can enter the Find the Easter Egg Contest.
1. To enter visit https://www.imperialsugar.com/contests/find-the-easter-egg-2020 to get the
daily clue. Use the clue to find a small Easter egg at the bottom of a page in the Easter
Recipes section of the website. Once Entrant finds the correct recipe, they return to the
entry page and complete the entry form. All entries must include the correct web page URL
link of that day’s clue answer.
2. Entrants will have until 11:59 p.m. CDT each day of the contest to enter.
1. ENTRANTS WHO POST THE ANSWSER TO THE CURRENT DAY’S CLUE ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA
PLATFORM, MESSAGING APP, OR WEBSITE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED.
2. Entrants may only enter one contest for the duration of the Contest Period – either
Imperial’s or Dixie’s, but not both.
3. Blank or inaccurate information entered will disqualify an entry.
4. One entry per person, per household, per day. Entrants may not enter with multiple email
addresses. Any Entrant who attempts to enter more than one time per day using multiple
email addresses or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the
Contest and all entries from that individual will be considered void. Use of a false or invalid
email address will disqualify an entry. Entrant’s mailing address must match address
provided with entry.
5. By entering contest, Entrant agrees to receive periodic emails from Imperial Sugar and/or
Dixie Crystals. Entrant is free to unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Imperial Sugar
Company does not sell or rent personal information. For more information, read our Privacy
1. Twenty-five (25) winners from the Imperial Sugar Contest will each receive a Nordic Ware
Platinum Collection Anniversary Bundtlette Pan. Winners will be selected via a random
drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
2. Total ARV of Prize is approximately $30.00.
3. Limit one (1) Prize per family, household, address during the Contest Period.
4. Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Winners will be contacted by email at the
email address provided on the registration page. Sponsor is not responsible for invalid email
5. Winners will be notified on or about Friday, April 24, 2020, by names listed on our website
and via email to verify mailing address and to complete a signed affidavit.
6. Winners will need to claim their prize and will be required to confirm their mailing address
within seven (7) calendar days of the notification issuance date. ALL ENTRANTS ARE ADVISED
TO MONITOR THEIR EMAIL TO CONFIRM THEIR STREET ADDRESS AROUND THE
ANNOUNCEMENT DATE IN ORDER TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE. SPONSOR WILL NOT BE
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL WINNER’S FAILURE TO RESPOND WITHIN THE REQUISITE
TIMEFRAME OF SEVEN (7) DAYS. Noncompliance with the above or with these Official Rules,
or the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within one week (7 calendar days) or
a prize or prize notification being returned as non-deliverable, may result in disqualification
and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner being selected.
7. Prize should be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner address confirmation.
1. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who
reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize become
unavailable for any reason.
2. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee of any kind either express or
implied. Sponsor is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or
consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from or related to the prize or use of the
prize. No substitution, assignment, or transfer of any portion of the prize is permitted, except
that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide cash or substitute prizes of
approximately equal or lesser value.
1. Sponsor’s decision is final on all matters relating to this contest.
2. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who tampers with
the entry process or the operation of the Websites, or who otherwise violates these Official
Rules. Sponsor may prohibit any individual from participating in the contest or winning a
prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said individual is attempting to undermine
the legitimate operation of the contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair
practices; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner at
any time during the Contest, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other
person. Entry and participation in the Contest is subject at any time to verification by
3. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Contest if it cannot be
completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention,
technical failures, other conditions beyond Sponsor’s control, or for any other reason at
Sponsor’s sole discretion, and to select winner from eligible entries received on or before the
termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due
to technical or human error. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person
submitting an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose
name the email account associated with the email submitted with the entry is registered.
4. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Contest.
5. Any communication or information transmitted to Sponsor and/or the website electronically
or otherwise is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
6. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not
responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries.
7. Sponsor is not responsible for phone, network, electronic or computer hardware or software
failure, or technical failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud,
incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, unauthorized human intervention in
any part of the entry process or the Contest, technical or human error which may occur in
the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries, or late, lost, undeliverable,
damaged or stolen mail whether caused by Sponsors, Entrant or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error
which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit
a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
8. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries. Sponsor is not
responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of
entrants. In the event of a dispute, any entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the
Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided
that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. “Authorized
Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an Internet access provider,
online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail
addresses or domains associated with the submitted accounts.
9. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production,
technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of
prizes set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the
right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate,
un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. By participating, Entrant agrees:
a. To be bound by these Official Rules.
b. That Sponsor shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and
administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations
made in good faith by Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to
c. That Sponsor has the right to use Entrant’s first name, last name, and city and state,
photograph, image, and likeness on Sponsor’s website and in any and all publicity and
advertising for Sponsor without any further attribution, notification or compensation
to participant except where prohibited by law.
d. To be contacted by Sponsor by social media, telephone, mail or email regarding this
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ENTRANTS TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR
UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF
APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR
RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES
FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY THE
ENTRANT FROM THE CONTEST.
Winners List: A link to the information about winners will be posted in one of the April 2020
Sweetalk emails. Winners will also be announced on the Imperial and Dixie Crystals websites no
later than Friday, April 24, 2020.
Odds of Winning: The total number of valid entries received will determine odds of winning.
Each valid entry will have an equal chance of winning.
Sponsor: Imperial Sugar Company, 3 Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Ste. 500, Sugar Land, TX 77487.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 Imperial Sugar Company. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their
respective owners. Entrants may copy these Official Rules for the sole purpose of personal use
and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.