Hp Hood Heluva Good – Fully Loaded – Win consists of (1) One-on-One 30 minute virtual session with Guy Fieri
Heluva Good!® Fully Loaded Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Sweepstakes Description: The Heluva Good! Fully Loaded Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by HP Hood LLC (“Sponsor”). Sponsor will award a total of one (1) Prize as detailed in the Prizes section below.
2. Sweepstakes Term: The Sweepstakes begins on August 25, 2020 at 9:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 10, 2020 at 8:59 am ET (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term.
3. Eligibility: No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes. A purchase, payment, or sharing your fully loaded creation will not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in the state of primary residence, or older at the time of Sweepstakes entry. Each entrant must have a unique, valid email address. Each entrant may use only one (1) email address to enter. Entrants who create and/or use multiple email addresses to enter will be ineligible. Entrants may not be employees, managers, members, officers, directors, or independent contractors of Sponsor, or of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, advertising or promotion agencies, nor may they be members of the immediate families of any of the foregoing, or persons living in their households. Entries are limited to individuals only: commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN PUERTO RICO, GUAM, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, OUTSIDE THE U.S., AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Sponsor: HP Hood LLC, Six Kimball Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940 is the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc., Guy Fieri, any prize manufacturer, or any retailer or merchant.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Term, visit www.heluvagood.com/giveaway (the “Website”) and complete the online entry form to be entered for a chance to win. You are encouraged, but not required, to share an image and description of your fully loaded food creation, made with Heluva Good! Dip, as well as select which Heluva Good! Dip flavor is featured. Entries must be submitted via the Website. Posts on the Heluva Good! Facebook or Instagram pages or entrant’s on any other person’s personal Facebook or Instagram pages or anywhere else will not be considered. Entrants are providing personal information to Sponsor, not to Facebook, Inc.
Sponsor uses third parties to help administer this Sweepstakes. Such third parties will have access to entrant’s personal information to help administer the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept all of these Sweepstakes Official Rules.
5. Image and Description Requirements: Each image submission must: (i) depict food made with Heluva Good! dip; (ii) be suitable for all ages; (iii) be original, created and owned by entrant; (iv) not have been previously published or entered into another promotion, contest or sweepstakes; (v) not contain any third party content (other than Sponsor’s content), including but not limited to any copyrighted material, third party trademarks, and/or names or likeness of any third parties; (vi) not contain content, material, or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to any applicable law; and (vii) not include any obscene, derogatory, defamatory, disparaging, lewd or offensive content. If the image pictures any person or entity other than the entrant or contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the image, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the image in the manner set forth in these Official Rules.
Each “fully loaded” food description must: (i) describe the submitted image; (ii) be suitable for all ages; (iii) be original, created and owned by entrant; (iv) not have been previously published or entered into another promotion, contest or sweepstakes; (v) not contain any third party content, including but not limited to any copyrighted material, third party trademarks, and/or names or likeness of any third parties; (vi) not include any obscene, lewd or offensive content; and (vii) not contain the name or nickname of any individual (other than the entrant).
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and such entries will not be considered for prizes. Sponsor has final discretion to disqualify and remove any entries.
6. Prize Selection: Sponsor will not judge any submitted images or descriptions. Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner (the potential “Winner”) in a random drawing of all eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term. Sponsor will select multiple entries at the time of the drawing in the event that Sponsor needs to award a prize to an alternate winner. The potential Winner shall be the first selected entrant in the drawing. If necessary, a potential alternate winner will be named based on the order in which the remaining entries were selected in the drawing (a potential “Alternate Winner”). The potential Winner will be notified using the contact information provided with the official entry form. The potential Winners must accept the Prize within two (2) business days after notification. If the potential Winner does not respond or accept the Prize within two (2) business days from the time when an email notification is sent, or if the potential Winner is not eligible, the Prize will be forfeited by such potential Winner and, a potential Alternate Winner will be selected and notified in the same manner as the potential Winner.
Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Term.
7. Sweepstakes Prizes: Sponsor will award the Winner one (1) prize (a “Prize”). The Prize consists of:
One (1) One-on-One 30 minute virtual session with Guy Fieri. Winner may include up to three additional people in the One-on-One session with Guy Fieri. Each attendee must be in the same location as Winner (multiple locations are not allowed).
One (1) Guy Fieri branded T-Shirt and One (1) Guy Fieri branded Book
The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $4,999.
The Prize consists of only those items specified in these Sweepstakes Official Rules. Prize does not include any other items, expenses, or any applicable federal, state or local taxes. Winner is solely responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with receipt of the Prize, including but not limited to federal, state and local taxes, internet access, and any other expenses. Prize value may fluctuate based on demand and availability. Any differences between the stated ARV and the actual value will not be awarded. In the event the Winner elects not to use all designated Prize components, the Winner will not be afforded any additional compensation or exchange therefore.
Winner must have internet access that supports video communication, and the capability to use a video communication application specified by Sponsor. Winner and attendees may not record or photograph the session with Guy Fieri.
Sponsor will have delivered the Prize to the Winner within 3-4 weeks after confirming Winner eligibility, receiving the Affidavit and Release executed by the Winner as detailed below, and receiving a satisfactory background check as detailed below.
8. Sweepstakes Prize Restrictions: Prize components to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability and is subject to restrictions. There is no substitution or cash equivalent of the Prize except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability of the Prize for any reason. Sponsor is responsible only for Prize delivery. Sponsor is not responsible for Prize utility, quality or other attributes. No Prize is transferable or assignable to another party.
9. Taxes: The Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes associated with receipt of the Prize. The Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form.
10. Sweepstakes Winner Restrictions: If a potential Winner is unable to be contacted using the information provided, or the potential Winner does not respond within two (2) business days after notification, for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited by that potential Winner. If for any reason a potential Winner is ineligible, does not provide a mailing address in one of the eligible states/city, or does not accept the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited by that potential Winner. Additionally, if a potential Winner is unable to comply with these Sweepstakes Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited by that potential Winner. In the event a potential Winner rejects any portion of a Prize, Sponsor reserves the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to declare the Prize forfeited by that potential Winner and, award the Prize to a potential Alternate Winner, or award the rejected portion of the Prize to a potential Alternate Winner. If a Prize is forfeited for any reason, no cash or other compensation will be paid to the potential Winner who forfeited the Prize, and, Sponsor will select a potential Alternate Winner for the Prize. A potential Alternate Winner will be notified in the same manner described above and is subject to the same restrictions as the potential Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for potential Winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of any prize.
The potential Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and Publicity Release (“Affidavit and Release”) within two (2) business days of receipt of such Affidavit and Release, and must possess age-defining documentation (i.e., photo identification) prior to the Prize release. Failure to execute and return the required documents within two (2) business days of receipt may subject a potential Winner to disqualification and, in such case, a potential Alternate Winner will be selected.
The potential Winner must sign a release allowing Sponsor to conduct a standard background check on the potential Winner. The results of the background check must be satisfactory to Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the background check results are not satisfactory to Sponsor, the potential Winner will be disqualified, and, in such case, a potential Alternate Winner will be selected.
Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential Winner.
Each Winner agrees to use of his or her name, likeness, photograph, biographical information, personal information and/or Prize information by Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Nothing shall obligate Sponsor to so use or engage in any of the above advertising or promotion.
11. General: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that (a) the entrant has read, understood and followed Heluva Good! Fully Loaded Sweepstakes Official Rules; (b) the entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor; and (c) the entrant is eligible under these Sweepstakes Official Rules. Each potential Winner and his/her entry may be subject to verification and investigation before being awarded any Prize. In the event there are not enough eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Term, if not all Prizes are accepted, or if the potential Winner and/or potential Alternate Winners do not pass the background check, Sponsor is not responsible to award more Prizes than eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Term or Prizes accepted. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by Massachusetts law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and Massachusetts courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in Boston, Massachusetts.
In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with that entry will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Said owner must comply with these Official Rules, be the person who completed the act of entering, and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
12. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes materials, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes or actions taken via the Website. Sponsor has no liability or responsibility for entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment, smart phone or mobile device resulting from participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incomplete, misdirected, late, or lost entries, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, garbled or corrupted data transmitted, unavailability or inaccessibility of the Website, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or entry data, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or telephone network communication problems, errors or limitations of any Internet or telephone service providers, servers, hosts or other providers, failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received, traffic congestion on the Internet, or the Website, or any other programming associated with the Sweepstakes to operate in accordance with these Official Rules. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Sponsor randomly will pick the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries which comply with these Official Rules which are received by Sponsor prior to such action.
Entrants agree that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, prize suppliers, participating retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, Guy Fieri, and any other prize manufacturers, retailers or merchants, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of the foregoing entity’s respective officers, managers, members, directors, employees, representatives and agents, and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any and all liability, including but not limited to any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Prize, participation or attempted participation in this Sweepstakes, while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity, or any claims relating to the image and description submitted with the entry. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to each Prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property in connection with the entry into this Sweepstakes, and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use of the Prize, or any portion thereof, awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT SHALL THERE BE A CLAIM OR AWARD OF ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO EACH ENTRANT AND/OR WINNER.
13. Winners List: For a list of Sweepstakes Winners, send a written request together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Heluva Good! Fully Loaded Sweepstakes, c/o HP Hood LLC, Six Kimball Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940. Requests must be received within ninety (90) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Term. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
14. Administration: Sponsor reserves the right to administer this Sweepstakes in its sole discretion in compliance with all applicable laws.
Copyright© 2020 HP Hood LLC. All rights reserved. Heluva Good! and the associated logo(s) are registered trademarks of HP Hood LLC. Any other trademarks used in this Sweepstakes or in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.