Horizon Snacks – Win a $3,000 VISA gift card and 30,000 instant win prizes by June 26, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
Horizon Snacks Bingo Sweepstakes
ENDS ON June 26, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
The Horizon Snacks Bingo Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
The Sweepstakes begins on May 14, 2015 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on June 26, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET
3. HOW TO ENTER
During the Sweepstakes Period, go to http://bingo.horizondairy.com (the “Site”), enter your name, email address, and zip code, create a password, and click the “Submit” button to accept the Official Rules and complete your registration for the Sweepstakes. Registration on the Site is free. All information provided must be complete and true, and all required fields must be completed or your entry will not be eligible. Once you have completed registration you will automatically receive five (5) Horizon Snacks Bingo Game (the “Game”) Plays (as defined in Section 4 below).
4. HOW TO PLAY
To play the Game, log into the Site, and you will be presented with the Game board (the “Board”) which consists of four (4) distinct Game cards (each a “Card”). Each Card will be associated with one (1) of four (4) different Grand Prizes (as defined in Section 8 below). Each Card consists of a 3×3 grid of different Game icons (each an “Icon”). The arrangement of Icons will be different for each Card. When you click on the button in the center of the Board that says “Click Here” (each, a “Play”), one (1) Icon at random will be revealed (see Section 5 below in order to find out how to earn Plays). If the Icon that is revealed is the Horizon Happy the Cow logo, you will be deemed a potential winner of an Instant Prize (as defined in Section 8 below). If the Icon that is revealed is present on one or more of your Cards, the Icon will be highlighted on that Card, or those Cards, as applicable. The object of the Game is to continue to reveal Icons until you obtain one of the following patterns of highlighted Icons (each, a “Pattern of Icons”) on any one of your Cards: a vertical line, a horizontal line, or a diagonal line. If you obtain a horizontal or vertical line (as determined by Sponsor on the basis of its records), you will receive one (1) entry in the Grand Prize Drawing (as defined in Section 6 below) for the Grand Prize associated with the applicable Board. If you obtain a diagonal line (as determined by Sponsor on the basis of its records), you will receive five (5) entries in the Grand Prize Drawing for the Grand Prize associated with the applicable Board. Once you have obtained any given Pattern of Icons, the Game will restart and you will be presented with four (4) new Cards. You may continue to play the Game until you have run out of Plays or the close of the Sweepstakes Period, whichever occurs first.
5. HOW TO EARN ADDITIONAL PLAYS
You can receive additional Plays to play the Game as follows:
• Opt-in to Receive Emails from Sponsor. You will be awarded ten (10) Plays if you sign up to receive promotional email communications from Sponsor through the Site. To do so, click the “Sign Up” button on the Site and then click the “Sign Up” button to be added to Sponsor’s email list. There is a limit of ten (10) Plays per person that can be obtained through this method. You can opt out of receiving emails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Sponsor’s promotional emails.
• Following @Horizon_Organic on Twitter®. You will be awarded fifteen (15) Plays if you follow @Horizon_Organic on Twitter. To do so, click the “Follow” button on the Site and follow the instructions. There is a limit of fifteen (15) Plays per person that can be obtained through this method.
• Submitting a Receipt From a Purchase. You will be awarded fifteen (15) Plays for uploading a photo of a receipt of a qualifying purchase on the Site. A qualifying purchase includes the purchase of any Horizon® product (a “Qualifying Purchase”). To upload a receipt of a Qualifying Purchase, click the “Submit a Receipt” button on the Site and follow the instructions. There is a limit of fifteen (15) Plays per person through this method of entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD: To obtain Plays without having to make a Qualifying Purchase, send an e-mail with “Horizon Snacks Bingo Sweepstakes NPN” in the subject line to email@example.com that includes your first name, last name, and e-mail address (each, an “NPN Request”). Upon receipt of your NPN Requests during the Sweepstakes Period in accordance with these Official Rules, you will be awarded fifteen (15) Plays in the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of fifteen (15) Plays per person thorough this method of entry. All NPN Requests must be received no later than June 24, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator take any responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, illegible, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed NPN Requests.
• Entering Game Codes. Game codes will be posted on the Horizon Facebook® page at www.facebook.com/Horizon, on the Horizon Twitter page at https://twitter.com/horizon_organic, and in emails sent from Sponsor to its customer list. To enter a Game code, click the “Enter Codes” button on the Site, enter the Game code in the appropriate field and click “Submit.” You will earn ten (10) Plays for each unique Game code you enter on the Site, up to a maximum of fifty (50) Plays.
• Watch Videos. You will be awarded five (5) Plays for each video you watch on the Site, up to a maximum of fifteen (15) Plays. To watch a video on the Site, click the “Watch” button on the Site and select one of the videos to watch. You will be awarded five (5) Plays upon the completion of each video.
• Answering Trivia Questions. You will earn two (2) Plays for each trivia question you answer correctly on the Site (as determined by Sponsor), up to a maximum of twenty eight (28) Plays. You can answer a trivia question as many times as you like until you answer it correctly. You must answer a trivia question correctly in order to advance to the next question. To answer a trivia question, click the “Take Quiz” button on the Site to be presented with a trivia question and multiple answers to choose from. Click the “Find Answer” button on the Site to be directed to one of Sponsor’s websites (it will open in a new browser window) where the answer can be found. Once you have found what you believe to be the correct answer, select the corresponding answer on the Site.
• Invite a Friend. You will earn five (5) Plays per friend who registers through the unique link you send them in accordance with the methods outlined below, up to a maximum of twenty-five (25) Plays regardless of the method used.
• Invite a Friend Email: To invite friends via e-mail, click the “Share” button on the Site, enter a friend’s email address in the appropriate field and click the “Send Invite” button. Each friend who has not previously opted-out of receiving notifications from Sponsor will be sent an email from Sponsor containing a unique link to the Site and identifying you as having recommended that the email be sent to the recipient. You may only invite persons from whom you have received permission to provide their email address to Sponsor and by whom email from you or Sponsor would not be considered spam.
• Share on Facebook: If you are a Facebook user and are logged into both the Site and your Facebook account, click the “Share” button on the Site and click the Facebook button to share a pre-populated message including a unique link to the Sweepstakes on Facebook.
• Share on Twitter: If you are a Twitter user and are logged into both the Site and your Twitter account, click the “Share” button on the Site and click the Twitter button to share a pre-populated message including a unique link to the Sweepstakes on Twitter.
• Personal Link: To retrieve your unique web link to the Sweepstakes, from the Site, click the “Share” button on the Site and locate your unique link under “Quick Link”. You may distribute your unique link on instant messenger, blogs, message boards and personal web pages or in emails. The distribution of your personal web link is at your discretion, subject to the following: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel and void any unique link (and all associated earned Plays and any Sweepstakes entries) which it deems to be used or associated with content which is deemed inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, such content includes all forms of pornography, inappropriate language and content that incites hate, is demeaning, depreciates the value of Sponsor’s name(s), brand(s), products or trademarks, or incites discrimination of any form.
Limit of one hundred and sixty three (163) Plays per person per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and/or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s participation and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate in this Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Disposable email addresses cannot be used for Sweepstakes registration. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to contact any entrant whose email address is submitted as part of this Sweepstakes for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are completely released of all liability from each entrant in this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not Facebook or Twitter.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION AN ODDS OF WINNING
Grand Prize Drawings
On or about June 30, 2015, Administrator will perform four (4) separate random drawings, one (1) random drawing for each of the respective Grand Prizes (each, a “Grand Prize Drawing”). In the course of each Grand Prize Drawing, Administrator will randomly select one (1) eligible entry from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period that correspond to the applicable Grand Prize. The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit of one (1) Grand Prize per person for the Sweepstakes.
During the Sweepstakes Period, each of the thirty thousand (30,000) Instant Prizes will be assigned a random, computer-generated time stamp. Each Instant Prize will be awarded to the first registered user (subject to compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor) who performs a Play during the Sweepstakes Period immediately after the predetermined time-stamp associated with such Instant Prize. The odds of winning an Instant Prize depend upon the timing and order of Plays during the Sweepstakes Period. If you are deemed to be a potential Instant Prize winner, then you will instantly be presented with: (a) the Horizon Happy the Cow logo; (b) a page showing the Instant Prize you are eligible to win; and (c) a confirmation code.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
7. HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential Grand Prize winners will be contacted using the email address provided at the time of registration within one (1) day after the Grand Prize Drawing. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within five (5) days of notification or after three (3) attempts (whichever occurs first), any return of a notification e-mail as undeliverable, or failure to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release as set forth below will result in disqualification and Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Grand Prize winner in a random drawing of all applicable remaining valid entries that correspond to such Grand Prize. After two (2) such redraws and three (3) failed attempts at contacting potential winners (as provided herein and as determined by Sponsor), such Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
Potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor/and or Administrator an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), such potential winner will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited without compensation of any kind.
• GRAND PRIZE
The four (4) grand prizes described in the table below (each, a “Grand Prize”) are available to be won:
Prize Quantity Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”)
• $3,000 VISA® gift card – 1 – $3,000
• $1,000 VISA gift card – 1 – $1,000
• $500 VISA gift card – 1 – $500
• $250 VISA gift card -1 – $250
Each Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Grand Prizes will be distributed within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after each Winner has been successfully contacted and notified of his/her Prize and fulfilled the requirements set out herein. Shipped Grand Prizes shall not be insured. The Sponsor shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes.
• INSTANT PRIZES
The thirty thousand (30,000) instant prizes described in the table below (each, an “Instant Prize”) will be awarded:
Prize – Quantity
• Buy One Get One Free Coupon 30,000
Coupons are applicable toward receiving one (1) free Horizon® Snack Crackers, Sandwich Crackers, or Snack Grahams (ARV up to $4.29) with the purchase of any Horizon® Snack Crackers, Sandwich Crackers, or Snack Grahams, where such products are sold. Coupons subject to any retailer and coupon restrictions. Coupons expire July 10, 2015.
For all prizes: The total ARV of all prizes is $4,750. Prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of a prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. All federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes), if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the winner’s responsibility, regardless of whether the prize is used in whole or in part.
By registering on the Site, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
Each winner, by acceptance of a prize, grants to Sponsor, the other Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective designees the absolute right and license to use, publish, post, and/or display his/her name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice, likeness, and/or other indicia of persona (regardless of whether altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, or used with other material in the Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion) in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
11. GENERAL CONITIONS
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes IS a violation of law. should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek REMEDIES AND damages (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) from any such person, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever In the event of any conflict with Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (f) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (g) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes; or (h) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, non-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Colorado or the appropriate Colorado state court located in Boulder County, Colorado; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado.
15. WINNER LIST
For a list of the winners, send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Horizon Snacks Bingo Sweepstakes – Winners’ List Request, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 within three (3) months after conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send a self-addressed, postage-stamped envelope to: Horizon Snacks Bingo Sweepstakes – Official Rules Request, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Only one (1) request of either type, mailed separately, will be fulfilled. Vermont and Washington residents may omit return postage.