HomeAway – 2017 Fest Like The Best – Win 1 of 2 trips for 4 to the Austin City Limits Music Festival in Austin, Texas valued at $12,721
HomeAway®’s 2017 Fest like the Best Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Fest Like the Best Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of HomeAway.com, Inc., theSkimm, Inc., C3 Presents, LLC, CamelBak Products, LLC, Interex Corp, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: HomeAway.com, Inc., 1011 W. Fifth Street, Suite 300, Austin, Texas 78703. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends on August 16, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.homeaway.com/lp/aclfest/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your first and last names, date of birth, zip code and a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. NOTE: By completing and submitting the registration form, you are agreeing to receive marketing messages from Sponsor and theSkimm, Inc. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Bonus Entries for Instagram Visits: To participate, you must have an Instagram account. Instagram accounts are free, but subject to Instagram, LLC’s terms of service: (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). Your account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. If you use Instagram using your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans.
After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to visit Sponsor (@homeaway), CamelBak (@camelbak) and TopoChico (@topochicousa) on Instagram. If you accept the invitation and visit @homeaway on Instagram during the Promotion Period, you will earn three (3) additional entries into the Sweepstakes. If you accept the invitation and visit @camelbak or @topochicousa on Instagram during the Promotion Period, you will earn one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes. You can earn up to a total of five (5) additional entries during the Promotion Period.
Limit: You may earn up to a total of six (6) entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the state number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Instagram Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around August 18, 2017. The potential winners will be notified by email. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The check component of the Grand Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation is complete.
6. Prizes: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES:
a. A trip for four (4) to the Austin City Limits Music Festival October 6-8, 2017 in Austin, Texas. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Austin, TX; four (4) nights’ accommodations in a HomeAway vacation rental (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); four (4) 3-Day VIP tickets to the Austin City Limits Music Festival on October 6-8, 2017; two (2) 24 packs of 11.5 oz glass Topo Chico original mineral water (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a CamelBak prize package, consisting of one (1) Arete™ 18 and three (3) Chute® .75L water bottles (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and a check for $3,500 to be used toward payment on the taxes associated with Grand Prize receipt. PLEASE NOTE: The $3,500 may not cover the total amount of taxes the Grand Prize winner may have to pay. Winner must travel October 5-9, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,721.00.
b. A trip for four (4) to the Austin City Limits Music Festival October 13-15, 2017 in Austin, Texas. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Austin, TX; four (4) nights’ accommodations in a HomeAway vacation rental (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); four (4) 3-Day VIP tickets to the Austin City Limits Music Festival on October 13-15, 2017; two (2) 24 packs of 11.5 oz glass Topo Chico original mineral water (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a CamelBak prize package, consisting of one (1) Arete™ 18 and three (3) Chute® .75L water bottles (all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); and a check for $3,500 to be used toward payment on the taxes associated with Grand Prize receipt. PLEASE NOTE: The $3,500 may not cover the total amount of taxes the Grand Prize winner may have to pay. Winner must travel October 12-16, 2017 or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,721.00.
For all Prizes: Trips must be booked within ten (10) business days after winner confirmation. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companions must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companions from Puerto Rico are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, birth certificates and any other documents necessary for entry into the United States. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the Austin City Limits Music Festival is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety, winner will not be reimbursed for tickets and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Tickets may be subject to Sponsor’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. The Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day(s) of event. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component thereof for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize or any component thereof should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $25,442.00.
7. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, theSkimm, Inc., C3 Presents, LLC, CamelBak Products, LLC, Interex Corp, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2tWhKo1. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, LLC.