Hellofresh – Virtual Dinner Party – Win three Facebook Portal 10-inch devices
HelloFresh™ Virtual Dinner Party Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND D.C., AGE 18 OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: HelloFresh Virtual Dinner Party Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and directors of Grocery Delivery E-Services USA Inc. d/b/a HelloFresh (“Sponsor”), and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising/promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household of each such employee, are not eligible to enter. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Entry Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes will consist of one (1) drawing to award eight (8) prizes (“Prize”). Potential winners will be randomly selected by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on or about Monday, April 5, 2021.
3. How to Enter: During the Entry Period visit the Sponsor’s Sweepstakes site at www.hellofreshsweeps.com. Complete the online Official Entry Form including your name, email and date of birth, agree to the Official Rules, and submit.
Limit one (1) entry per calendar day per person/email address during the Entry Period. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry and/or an eligible entrant. Entrants may not register/enter with multiple email address nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to register/enter under multiple identities. Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries all of which will be ineligible to win a prize. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner of the grand prize may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the prize. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or cancelled.
4. Prize Drawing and Verification of Potential Winner: Administrator will randomly select eight (8) Potential Winners from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Drawing will take place on or about April 5, 2021.
The potential winner will be notified by email using the email address provided during entry. Sponsor may in its discretion require potential winners to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within seventy-two (72) hours of the initial notification attempt or fails to sign and return any required Affidavit within the specified time period (if applicable), the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits any right to the prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries from the applicable Entry Period. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Prizes: Each winner will receive three (3) Facebook Portal 10-inch devices. ARV of each Prize Pack: $537. Total ARV of all Prizes: $4,296. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including without limitation any income tax on the prize value. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. Sponsor and its affiliates and administrator assume no responsibility for taxes. Winner’s acceptance of price constitutes acceptance of such terms. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received with respect to the applicable drawing.
7. Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes or receiving any prize, entrants, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, partners, suppliers, distributor, administrator and advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their successors, and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims and cause of action arising out of the operation of the Sweepstakes, participation in the Sweepstakes, Sponsor’s exercise of any rights granted to it herein and/or the receipt, delivery, non-delivery, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to, all claims and causes of action based on (a) any actual or alleged personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or (b) defamation or any violation of the rights of privacy or publicity. Sponsor is not responsible or liable if the Sweepstakes cannot take place as anticipated or if any prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other acts beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further notice, payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, internet connetivity or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) any loss of entrant information and/or entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, (7) any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the Site and/or participating in the Sweepstakes, downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from any websites associated with the Sweepstakes.
If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. Disputes; Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County, New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim any damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions
concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
13. Winners List: For a list of the winners, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to: HelloFresh Virtual Dinner Party Sweepstakes c/o Concept One, PO Box 186, Greens Farms, CT 06838 by 4/30/2021.
14. Sponsor: Grocery Delivery E-Services USA Inc. d/b/a HelloFresh (“Sponsor”), 28 Liberty Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10005
15. Administrator: Concept One Communications (“Administrator”), 1 Turkey Hill Road South, Westport, CT 06880.