Hellofresh – Minions Pizza Challenge Sweepstakes
HelloFresh x Minions Pizza Challenge Official RulesNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Promotion Timing: The Minions Pizza Challenge (the “Promotion”) begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 18, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 4, 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees of Grocery Delivery E-Services USA Inc. d/b/a HelloFresh (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Alaska & Hawaii and wherever else restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: There is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY to participate in the Promotion. A purchase or payment of any kind does not increase your chances of winning. There are four (4) ways to enter the Promotion.
a. Via Posting on Instagram: You may enter the Promotion by posting an original photo or video of your Minions “pizza” that you have created using a HelloFresh kit or any ingredients you have on hand on Instagram and include a caption with the hashtags #HelloFreshMinions and #Contest and tag @hellofresh.
b. Via Posting on Twitter: You may enter the Promotion by posting an original photo or video of your Minions “pizza” that you have created using a HelloFresh kit or any ingredients you have on hand on Twitter and include a caption with the hashtags #HelloFreshMinions and #Contest and tag @hellofresh.
c. Via Commenting Facebook: You may enter the Promotion by visiting Facebook and commenting with a photo or video of your Minions “pizza” that you have created using a HelloFresh kit or any ingredients you have on hand on the HelloFresh Minions Pizza Challenge post.
d. Via the Website: You may enter the Promotion by visiting hellofresh.com/minionschallenge (“Website”) and completing the on-screen registration form including providing an original photo or video of your Minions “pizza” that you have created using a HelloFresh kit or any ingredients you have on hand.
To enter via entry methods a, b or c, you must have an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account and have your account settings set to public (not private). An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play. A Facebook account can be opened for free by downloading the Facebook application from the Apple store or Google Play or visiting Facebook.com. A Twitter account can be opened for free by downloading the Twitter application from the Apple store or Google Play or visiting Twitter.com.
Entry must comply with the following guidelines to be eligible:
· Your entry must not contain any identifiable people other than yourself or immediate family members who have provided their consent or if any minors are depicted, they must be your child(ren)/charge(s).
· Your entry must be original to you and you must own all rights in the entry.
· Your entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials and your photo must not include your or any other person’s/companies’ full name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
· Your entry must not feature beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquors, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling.
· Your entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
· Your entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
· Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, unsuitable, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including but not limited to words or symbols that may be considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
· Your entry must not contain material that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than HelloFresh & Minions, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable.
· Your entry must not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials other than that of the Sponsor or Minions.
· Entrants and all submitted entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image/Sponsor’s brand image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The entry must not disparage Sponsor, persons or organizations associated with Sponsor, or any other person or entity.
· Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors or any other third party (other than Minions).
Any entry that violates any of the guidelines above or that is deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion may be disqualified.
There is no limit to the amount of entries you can submit, but every entry must be unique. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 4, 2022 be eligible. Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different email addresses, mailing addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated or computer system to participate online is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet/phone access and data/usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply.
5. Judging/Winner Notification: Each submitted entry will be judged on or about July 5, 2022 by a panel of Sponsor-selected judges to determine three (3) Grand Prize winners and fifty (50) Runner Up Prize winners based on the following judging criteria: Creativity- 50% and Visual Appeal- 50%. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged by the judges based solely (100%) on Creativity. Decisions of judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Promotion. The potential winners will be contacted via Twitter DM, Instagram DM, Facebook private message or email (depending on method of entry) by the Sponsor. This DM, private message or email will include an email address the potential winners will need to contact to confirm their eligibility. Potential winners must respond within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined. The potential Grand Prize winners will then be contacted via email and required to sign and return, a Declaration of Compliance and Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) and assignment of rights within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. Prizes will be awarded via email within 4-6 weeks after verification. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate determination.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (3): One (1) year supply of HelloFresh awarded as a promo code redeemable for either 4 meals for 2 people per week or 2 meals for 4 people per week for 12 months, a novelty limited-edition cheese blaster and a prize pack including HelloFresh x Minion kitchen merchandise, including two (2) aprons (one adult size and one child size), an oven mitt, cutting board, rolling pin and spatula. Also included are four (4) movie tickets to see Minions: The Rise of Gru. The ARV of each Grand Prize is $4,650. Runner Up Prize (50): A prize pack consisting of two (2) aprons, a cutting board, a spatula, an oven mitt and four (4) movie tickets to see Minions: The Rise of Gru. The ARV of each Runner Up Prize is $200. No transfer, assignment, or substitution for any prize or prize component will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, due to prize unavailability or for any other reason, Sponsor may award an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal value and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. HelloFresh terms and conditions apply to prize and must be used accordingly. Each winner will receive four (4) Fandango Promotional Codes (“Code”) each good towards the purchase of one movie ticket (up to $20 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see Minions: The Rise of Gru at Fandango partner theaters in the US. Code is void if not redeemed by 8/31/2022 or when Minions: The Rise of Gru is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $80 USD. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this contest and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this contest. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. FANDANGO and the Fandango Logo are registered trademarks of Fandango Media, LLC. Limit one (1) prize per person. All federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners, if applicable.
7. General rules: By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions are final and binding. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register or associated with winner’s Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry. Proof of entering does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Website or any site involved in the Promotion; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that, in Sponsor’s determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Promotion and determine the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation based on the judging criteria listed above. By entering the Promotion, each entrant represents and warrants that he or she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
8. Disclaimer; Release: Sponsor makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the prizes, expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty with respect to the prizes and does not assume any liability for any personal injury, illness, death or property damage or any loss that may be sustained by a winner, entrant or any other person in connection with the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC (“Universal”), Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, the agents of each of the foregoing, all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Promotion or the provision of the prizes or any component of the prizes, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (all of the foregoing, collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance, receipt or use of prize or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities relating to any personal injury, illness, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties. Each entrant assumes the risk of, and all liability for, any injury, loss or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion, the use of any Promotion-related website, or the provision, acceptance or use of any prize.
9. Governing Law; Agreement to Arbitrate: The Promotion and the Official Rules, and all questions and disputes relating thereto, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York
Agreement to Arbitrate: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded, including without limitation federal and state statutory claims, common law claims, and those based in contract, tort, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that the claimant may assert claims in small claims court, if the claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. This Agreement to Arbitrate is intended to be broadly interpreted. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator or arbitrators instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, the arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. The arbitrator also must follow the terms of this agreement as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, or the interpretation of the Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief section below, shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
The arbitration will be conducted by JAMS, an established alternative dispute resolution provider. Disputes involving claims, counterclaims, or request for relief under $250,000, not inclusive of attorneys’ fees and interest, shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and procedures available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/; all other disputes shall be subject to JAMS’s most current version of the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures, available at http://www.jamsadr.com/rules-comprehensive-arbitration/. JAMS’s rules are also available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling JAMS at 800-352-5267. If JAMS is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, either party may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on the parties subject to the discretion of the arbitrator to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, either party may attend by telephone, unless the arbitrator require otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If you are able to demonstrate that the costs of accessing arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of accessing a court for purposes of pursuing litigation on an individual basis, Sponsor will pay as much of the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of accessing the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse Sponsor for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by Sponsor on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the JAMS rules.
With the exception of any of the provisions in the Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief section below, if a court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If a court decides that any of the provisions in the Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief section above is invalid or unenforceable because it would prevent the exercise of a non-waivable right to pursue public injunctive relief, then any dispute regarding the entitlement to such relief (and only that relief) must be severed from arbitration and may be litigated in court. All other disputes subject to arbitration under the terms of the Agreement to Arbitrate shall be arbitrated under its terms.
10. Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief: Entrant and Sponsor agree that each of us may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless both Entrant and Sponsor agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate or join more than one person’s or party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative or class proceeding. Also, the arbitrator may award relief (including monetary, injunctive and declaratory relief) only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s individual claim(s).
11. Limitation of Liability: Entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York. For sake of clarity, the Released Parties are not responsible for, and will have not have any liability in connection with, (a) any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prizes or winners, (b) late, lost, delayed, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information, or any other human, mechanical or technical error of any kind relating to the operation of the Website, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries or the administration of the Promotion, (c) any “act of God” or other force majeure event, including, without limitation, any event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of any prize, (d) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail, or (e) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
12. Winners: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: email@example.com with The Minions Pizza Challenge (10-2773-05) as the subject line. Requests must be received by August 1, 2022.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Grocery Delivery E-Services USA Inc. d/b/a HelloFresh, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10005.
Universal is not a sponsor or administrator of this promotion. Participants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Universal.
This Promotion and Official Rules shall not be published without the written permission of the Sponsor.