Heartland – Splenda 21-day Swapstakes Sweepstakes
Back to Sweepstakes
SPLENDA 21-DAY SWAPSTAKES
ENTRY PERIOD: 12/16/21 – 1/31/22
WEEKLY CHALLENGE ENTRY PERIODS:
WEEK 1: 1/5/22 – 1/16/22
WEEK 1: 1/12/22 – 1/23/22
WEEK 1: 1/19/22 – 1/31/22
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The SPLENDA 21-DAY SWAPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 12/16/21, at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 1/31/22, at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). There will be three (3) potential Grand Prize winners, and twenty-one (21) Weekly Splenda Swap challenge winners of the Sweepstakes, to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (except in the case of legal residents of certain states where the legal age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, such legal age of majority) at the time of entry. Employees of Heartland FPG or the sweepstakes promotional agency, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, and any individual who has been awarded a prize in any promotion sponsored by Heartland FPG in the past 12 months are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes:
Sweepstakes Registration Entry Form – Entrants must visit the sweepstakes page (www.SplendaSwapstakes.com) to access the Sweepstakes Registration entry form. Entrants must fill out all required fields on the form to be entered, as instructed. Entrants can earn bonus entries into the Sweepstakes by participating in provided prompts – if desired, but not required. All entrants who sign up for any part of the Sweepstakes give permission to Heartland FPG to email them regarding the weekly challenges (three emails sent out on approximately 1/10/22, 1/17/22 and 1/24/22), but only those who opt in for ongoing information will be added to the Heartland FPG database.
Weekly Splenda Swap entry method (21-Day Challenge Testimonials) – This portion of the sweepstakes begins 1/10/22. To enter, users must upload either a photo or video testimonial, following all entry form page instructions, that showcases a Splenda® product “swap” (a substitution they have made using a Splenda® product to help reduce their daily sugar intake) using the form provided at www.SplendaSwapstakes.com. By submitting one “Splenda Swap Testimonial”, users will receive 10 bonus entries into the Sweepstakes. Users may submit one testimonial per week each week of the Sweepstakes period – and by doing so, users will earn entries toward the Grand Prize as well as the designated weekly prizes. Users must upload an eligible video or photo testimonial during the designated dates to earn bonus entries towards each of the weekly prizes.
Once a testimonial has been uploaded, users may also earn additional bonus entries into the sweepstakes by sharing their photo/video testimonial via their social media channels using the official links provided on the sweepstakes page.
No purchase necessary to enter the sweepstakes. All entrants into the Sweepstakes via the Sweepstakes Form or by uploading Weekly Splenda Swap testimonials into the Weekly Splenda Swap Challenge are eligible to win. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address during the sweepstakes period via the Sweepstakes Form. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per week via the Weekly Splenda Swap Challenge testimonial form. In the event of a dispute regarding entries based on the identity of the entrant, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address provided at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e- mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter more than once per day. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, submits of photo that is not of themselves, enters under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter more than once per day will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor (defined below).
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Three (3) Grand Prize winners and twenty-one (21) weekly prize winners will be selected from among all eligible entries by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize (3) winners and Weekly Prize (21) winners will be selected on or around 2/15/22.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address submitted with their entry and must respond to such notification within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery to be eligible to receive a prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the first notification attempt or is found to be ineligible, if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules or submit required documents on the timeline specified by Sponsor, or if the potential winner declines the prize for any reason, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, time permitting. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV:)/ODDS:
Three (3) Grand Prize winners each receive $2,100 US (ARV = $2,100)
Seven (7) Week One prize winners each receive an Apple® Watch Series 7 Midnight Aluminum Case with 45mm Maize Braided Solo Loop – Size 7 (ARV = $498)
Seven (7) Week Two prize winners each receive Cuisinart DLC-2AYSLT Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor in Buttercup along with a $200 Visa/Mastercard grocery gift card (ARV = $249)
Seven (7) Week Three prize winners each receive a Kitchenaid® Artisan® Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer in Majestic Yellow (ARV = $429)
The prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No assignment, transfer or substitution of the prize (or any portion thereof) will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A winner may not designate someone else as the winner. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, Sponsor may award it to an alternate winner, at its discretion and time permitting. Odds of winning depend on number of total eligible entries received at the time of prize selection and at the end of the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) prize per person in the Sweepstakes.
Total ARV of the Sweepstakes prizes = $14,532 US
7.GENERAL: For any prize having a value of more than $600, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within two (2) days after first notification attempt. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. Promotion Entities will not have any liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize (or portion thereof) or resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize- related activities. Acceptance of a prize by a winner shall be construed as and signify such winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use such winner’s name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, where allowed by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and each winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
8. PROMOTION: Entities are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Promotion Entities or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promotion Entities which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the point of the action taken. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will disqualify any entrant responsible for the attempt and the Promotion Entities reserve the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent of the law.
9. RELEASES, CONDITIONS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and waive any and all claims of liability against the Sponsor and any applicable third party fulfillment service and each of their respective employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against from any and all liability, loss or damage (including personal injury) incurred with respect to the conduct of or participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, shipping/handling, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. By accepting the prize, winner(s) hereby agrees that: (i) to release each of the Released Parties from any and all claims in connection with the Sweepstakes and the award or use of the prizes; and (ii) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming consent to use the winner’s name/likeness as set forth in these Official Rules prior to acceptance of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity, including, but not limited to restrictions on travel, movement, and large gatherings, (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), national emergency, equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, viral or communicable disease outbreak, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Sponsor’s sole control. Upon awarding the prize, the Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW AND GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and Sponsor and all entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of competent subject-matter jurisdiction located in Indianapolis, Indiana to hear and resolve any disputes, matters or proceedings arising from or related to the Sweepstakes.
12. WINNER’S LIST: For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 3/1/22 to: Splenda Swapstakes 21-Day Challenge, Attn: Winner’s List, 14390 Clay Terrace Blvd, Suite 205, Carmel, IN, 46032. Winner’s list to be available after 2/15/22.
13. SPONSOR: TC Heartland, LLC, 14390 Clay Terrace Blvd, Suite 205, Carmel, IN, 46032 (“Sponsor”). The Sponsor is sometimes referred to in these rules as “Heartland FPG” and “Splenda.” Copyright © 2020 Heartland Consumer Products. All rights reserved. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google or any other third parties. You understand that you are providing your information to sponsor & not to third parties including those listed above.