Hawaiian Airlines – Trip To The Made In Hawaii Festival – Win certificate is $850.
Accessibility by WAH
Skip to main content
2021 Made in Hawaii Festival
Enter For A Chance To Win A Trip To The
Made In Hawaii Festival, November 11 – 14, 2021
Includes 160,000 HawaiianMiles
2-Night Stay In A One Bedroom Ocean View Suite At The Ala Moana Hotel By Mantra
And 2 Tickets To The Made In Hawaii Festival.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Rules For The Hawaii Food Industry Association (HFIA) Sweepstakes
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the sweepstakes – a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. Entries may be submitted online or by mail, send in your name, address, email, and phone number to Made in Hawaii Festival, 1050 Bishop Street, Box 235, Honolulu, HI 96813. Entries by mail must be handwritten and postmarked by October 15, 2021.
2. The winner will be selected at random on November 1, 2021 by a representative of the Hawaii Food Industry Association (HFIA). Winners will be notified within 5 days. HawaiianMiles Certificate will expire, and must be redeemed before, November 30, 2021. HawaiianMiles do not expire once deposited into a HawaiianMiles account. Hotel certificates are valid for one year; Made in Hawaii Festival tickets are valid for the festival dates of November 11 – 14, 2021.
3. This contest is open to all residents of the United States, 18 years of age or older.
4. This offer is void where prohibited and is subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
5. Employees and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, and siblings) of Hawaiian Airlines, HTDC – Innovate Hawaii, Odom Hawaii, Shopify, Mahi Pono, Central Pacific Bank, Hawaiian Electric Industries, and the Hawaii Food Industry Association (HFIA), their advertising agencies, and/or persons in their households are not eligible to enter or win.
6. There are NO SUBSTITUTIONS for prize awarded. Cannot be redeemed for cash value.
7. Only ONE entry per person is permitted either mailed in or entered online.
8. Entry form must be completely filled out.
9. Local, State, and Federal taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the individual.
10. All winners grant Hawaiian Airlines, and HFIA the right to use his/her name, picture and/or likeness for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the drawing without further compensation, notice, or consent, in any and all forms of media, unless prohibited by law. If a winner refuses, he/she will be ineligible to win and an alternate winner will be selected.
11. Any violation of the above rules will result in disqualification and the forfeiture of all winnings.
12. One (1) HawaiianMiles certificate valid for One Hundred Sixty Thousand (160,000) HawaiianMiles (the “Grand Prize”) will be awarded to one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize HawaiianMiles certificate is $4,800. The Grand Prize HawaiianMiles can be redeemed for air travel between any Hawaiian Airlines gateway city and a Hawaiian Airlines destination city in Hawaii. It will be the responsibility (including costs) of the Grand Prize Winner to get to a Hawaiian Airlines gateway city. To claim the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize Winner must be a member of the HawaiianMiles program. Redemption and use of complimentary award miles for travel are wholly subject to terms and conditions of the HawaiianMiles Program: (https://www.hawaiianairlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions). Travel award redemptions are based on space availability (i.e., the number of seats allocated on any given flight for passengers using HawaiianMiles to pay for their travel.) Additional miles may be required if the award level is not available for the desired flights. The Certificate is not transferable, exchangeable, or replaceable, and it has NO cash value whatsoever. No more than the value outlined above will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner.
13. One (1) Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra Gift Certificate for two-night stay in a one-bedroom ocean view suite will be awarded to one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra certificate is $850. Redemption of the hotel prize is based on availability, reservations required. The Certificate is not transferable, exchangeable, or replaceable, and it has NO cash value whatsoever. No more than the value outlined above will be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner.
14. Two (2) one-day admission tickets to the Made in Hawaii Festival will be awarded to the one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize Made in Hawaii tickets is $30.00. Reservations required for a date / time entry.
15. Other rules and restrictions may apply.
16. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Hawaiian Airlines, Ala Moana Hotel and HFIA and its agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded.
Online marketplace now open!
Shop by Vendor
Shop by Product
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2021 Made in Hawaii Festival