Hawaiian Airlines – 12 Days Of Giving Sweepstakes
Hawaiian Airlines 12 Days of Giving Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws. Sweepstakes begins on December 5, 2022 at 8:00 am Hawaii Standard Time (“HST”) and ends on December 16, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. HST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: The Hawaiian Airlines 12 Day of Giving Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. who, as of date of entry, are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their respective states/jurisdictions of permanent residence. Employees, officers, and directors of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates (“Administrator”), and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s (defined below) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350, Honolulu, HI 96819. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
3. Entry Periods, Prizes and Approximately/Actual Values ARV”): There are multiple entry periods. The Sweepstakes begins once the first Post (defined below) goes live from December 5, 2022 through December 16, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. HST Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes Period will be broken out into twelve (12) separate entry pools (each, an Entry Period”).
a. Twelve (12) Entry Periods, each running from the date/time the brand Post(s) goes live and ends as stated below in the chart.
Entry Start Date
Entry End Date/Time
Prize and ARV
11:59PM HST on 12/5/22
11:59PM HST on 12/6/22
2 Premier Club Memberships (ARV: $598)
11:59PM HST on 12/7/22
Foodland Makai Goodies (ARV: $500)
11:59PM HST on 12/8/22
2 complimentary adult tickets abroad Atlantis Submarines Hawaii (choose dive location either in Waikiki, Kona, or Lahaina) and 2 complimentary adult Waikiki Sunset Cruise tickets abroad Majestic by Atlantis Cruises (ARV: $454). Transportation and hotel accommodations not included.
11:59PM HST on 12/9/22
Local Motion Hawai‘i backpack and 2 chairs (ARV: $236)
11:59PM HST on 12/10/22
$100 Tori Richard gift certificate (ARV: $150)
11:59PM HST on 12/11/22
Honolulu Cookie Company Mele Pineapple Treasure Gift Tray (ARV: $100)
11:59PM HST on 12/12/22
Kualoa Ranch’s 2-hour UTV Tour, up to 5 people (ARV: $362.38).Transportation and hotel accommodations not included.
11:59PM HST on 12/13/22
$100 Kāhala gift certificate (ARV: $150)
11:59PM HST on 12/14/22
Mana Up gift set (ARV: $150)
11:59PM HST on 12/15/22
Kōloa Rum swag bag (ARV: $115)
11:59PM HST on 12/16/22
160,000 HawaiianMiles (ARV: $4,800)
4. How to Enter: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
During the Sweepstakes Period, @hawaiianairlines (“Brand”) will make a Post on Instagram during each Entry Period with the @hawaiianairlines Instagram account the (“Post”) during the Sweepstakes Period. You may enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application or on Instagram.com (“Site”) by following the instructions outlined in the Post to follow @hawaiianairlines and the co-brand (if applicable), comment on the Post, and like the Post (the (“Submission”) to receive one (1) entry (the (“Entry”) into corresponding Entry Period’s random drawing for that Entry Period only. You must follow @hawaiianairlines and the co-brand for that Post (if applicable) and like the Post for your Entry to be eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm HST to be included in that Entry Period’s random drawing. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated Entry limit by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. You must have an Instagram account to participate. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your online/phone service may apply. Standard data rates may apply.
Incomplete, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer/device equipment (software or hardware), or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entrant’s social media profiles must be keeping with Sponsor’s image or he/she may be disqualified.
4. Selection of Winner: There will be twelve (12) separate random drawings from among all eligible Entries received for each Entry Period of the Sweepstakes Period, one business day after each Entry Period.
Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the drawings. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of entries received for each Entry Period.
5. Winner Notification: Potential Prize winners will be initially notified by direct message from the @hawaiianairlines Instagram account and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential Day 12 Prize winner will also be required to complete a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (where legal) and Assignment of Rights (“Declaration”) and will be required to complete, sign and return Declaration via email within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified in order to claim his/her prize.
If the potential winners fails to return the required document within the required time period, or any prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that a potential winners is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for that Entry Period. The prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received for each Entry Period throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant’s eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
Prize Restrictions: Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Winners are responsible for any loss of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. For prizes valued over $600, Prize winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the prize. For any activity/event prize, prizes must be used as specified on or by dates specified and winners and any applicable guests must follow any applicable COVID Protocols in order to use prize. Winner’s guests must be 18 years of age or older or they must be the child/charge of winner. Winners and guests may need to meet specific age or other requirements to utilize all portions of a prize.
5. For Entry Period 12 Prize: Sponsor will deposit the miles directly into winner’s HawaiianMiles account. Potential winner must establish a free Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles account if he or she does not already have such an account. HawaiianMiles accounts are free to open, and the account and use of the HawaiianMiles are subject to the program’s terms and conditions: HawaiianAirlines.com/legal/hawaiianmiles-terms-and-conditions. Miles will be deposited within approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation and/or winner opening a HawaiianMiles account. Miles will expire pursuant to Hawaiian’s program terms and conditions.
7. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, the prizes will be awarded in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Administrator, and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect Entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among all eligible Entries received per Entry Period prior to cancellation up to the time of the impairment.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: :By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the prizes. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY PROMOTION RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Publicity: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNERS GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, WINNERS’ NAMES, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR SHALL OWN THE ENTRIES, WHICH WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED OR RETURNED, AND THAT SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES SHALL HAVE THE PERPETUAL, WORLDWIDE RIGHT TO EDIT, PUBLISH, AND USE THE ENTRIES IN ANY WAY AND IN ANY MEDIA FOR TRADE, ADVERTISING, PROMOTIONAL, AND/OR OTHER PURPOSES AS SPONSOR AND/OR ITS DESIGNEES MAY DETERMINE WITHOUT FURTHER CONSIDERATION TO ENTRANTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii or the appropriate State Court located in Hawaii; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
12. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit HawaiianAirlines.com/OfficialRules. For a list of winners, available for ninety (90) days after December 16, 2022, send an email to with WINNERS & 12 Days of Giveaways as the subject line.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram.