Haute Papier Boxed Note Set Giveaway For A Chance – Win A Boxed Set Of Fine Stationery
TERMS & CONDITIONS
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE OR OPEN AN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM.COM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. 1. PROMOTION PERIOD: FINESTATIONERY.COM® Haute Papier Boxed Note Set (hereinafter the “giveaway”) begins at 8:00 a.m. MDT on August 10, 2018, and ends at 11:59 pm MDT on August 22, 2018. (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Entry Details
2.1 HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must fill in the user detail form with name and email information.
2.2 Publication: You agree and understand that you are submitting your Entry on a non-confidential basis, and agree that if accepted Sponsor may publish your Entry, but Sponsor is under no obligation to accept or publish your entry. By entering the giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Fine Stationery. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
2.3 Representations: You Represent and Warrant (i) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) the Entry is a) original to you and you are the sole owner, creator, inventor and/or author of the Entry or b) you have the all the rights, powers, permissions and/or authority to use and allow Sponsor to use the photo, images, names and other information that may be on the Entry iii) you grant Sponsor the exclusive right to use of the Entry in any advertising and promotional materials (visual, sound, print and/or electronic form), including posting entries on its website, (iv) you grant Sponsor any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances to use the Entry; (v) use the Entry will not infringe the rights of any third parties (including copyright, trademark, rights of likeness, rights of privacy and rights of publicity), and that you have all rights and permissions necessary for Sponsor’s use of the Entry; (vi) you have full right and authorization to submit the Entry and that no other person or entity has or shall have any right, title or interest in or to the Entry; and (vii) the Entry has not been used, or permitted to be used, for publically available commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertisements; and (viii) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from any use of the Entry and waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the entry or to be compensated for any such uses. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. You also agree that you will not use, or allow someone else to use, the Entry for publically available commercial purposes, including, but not limited to advertisements.
2.4 Entry Content Restrictions: PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) One (1) Winner will receive a Haute Papier Boxed Note Set.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Prize will be awarded via random selection and notified via email on or after August 23, 2018. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable
6. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winner may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the Facebook account of the entrant. Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Contest are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who have or open an account on Facebook.com. Employees and families of Fine Stationery, Inc. (“Sponsor”) their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
8. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, visit the Facebook page after August 23, 2018
9. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Contest is Fine Stationery, Inc., Attn: Coaster Summer Giveaway, 1313 North Market St, Suite 303 Wilmington, DE 19801.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER FINE STATIONERY, INC., THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SET FORTH HEREIN.
11. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2018 Fine Stationery, Inc. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.