Harley Davidson Motor – Win an Avenger Inspired Street 750 Motorcycle with custom paint set, plus Riding Course and a stunt rider experience valued at $9,000 by May 15, 2015!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
To enter or win Harley-Davidson’s “Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron” Sweepstakes , you must be a legal U.S. resident 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in your state of residence, and you must physically reside in the 50 United States (includes DC).
HOW TO ENTER:
Visit www.h-d.com/marvel between 8:00 a.m. on March 2, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2015 Central Time (“CT”) and complete and submit an Official Online Entry Form by entering the requested information, including contact information. Entries submitted after 11:59 p.m. CT on May 15, 2015 are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected entries.
PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded. One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize consists of the following:
(A) A Harley-Davidson® Street 750 Motorcycle with custom paint set. (ARV: $8,500)
(B) A VIP Stunt Rider Experience in the winner’s city of residence. Opportunity is contingent upon winner’s and guest’s consent to and passage of a background check, if requested, as well as Stunt Rider’s availability, winner’s location and scheduling. (ARV: Priceless).
(C) A $500 credit towards Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy tuition. (ARV $500). See below for further Grand Prize details.
Total ARV of Grand Prize: $9,000.
General Participation Give-Away: By completing an entry form, entrants will receive a unique Harley-Davidson/Marvel sticker, while supply of 150,000 stickers lasts. Stickers will be mailed to entrants at the address provided on the entry form, first come, first serve, while supplies last. All stickers will be mailed no later than May 31, 2015.
• (ARV/sticker: $0.40; total ARV of all stickers assuming 150,000 entrants: $60,000.)
• Motorcycle Grand Prize Details. The Harley-Davidson® Street 750 Motorcycle will be subject to Harley-Davidson Motor Company’s two-year, unlimited mileage factory warranty as set forth in the relevant Harley-Davidson® motorcycle manual. Winner is responsible for license, registration and title fees, insurance costs, and any and all other costs associated with owning a motorcycle. Winner must show evidence of insurance and a valid license to operate a motorcycle in order to accept delivery, or prize will not be conveyed. Winner is responsible for the cost of any vehicle options beyond the $8,500 value, as may be agreed to between winner and Harley-Davidson® retail location at which vehicle will be delivered. The motorcycle will be delivered to a Harley-Davidson® retail location near the winner’s residence as selected by Sponsor. Because this motorcycle will be specially assembled, delivery may take up to six months. Winner or his/her authorized representatives must take delivery within thirty (30) days of notification of availability or prize will be forfeited.
• VIP Stunt Rider Experience Prize Details: This portion of the prizing is contingent on winner’s location, passage of a background check, and VIP Stunt Rider’s schedule. Winner and a guest will be provided an opportunity to watch a professional Stunt Rider demonstrate a series of stunts / precision riding techniques. Depending on winner’s experience level, range conditions, weather, and other factors, Winner may be given instruction on some basic precision riding techniques. Winner may be required to travel to nearest Harley-Davidson Authorized Dealer for this portion of the prize. Winner’s expenses and costs for such travel will be at their own expense. This portion of the prize has no cash value.
• Riding Academy Tuition Prize Details: The Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 credit to be used towards a basic motorcycle riding course (the “Course”) at a Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy in the vicinity of the winner’s residences. The Course will include approximately twenty-four (24) hours of instruction. In the classroom, students learn the basics of riding safely. On a controlled practice range, students develop the skills of braking and turning, along with other maneuvers, such as avoiding obstacles. Winner must use the $500 credit within six (6) months of the prize being awarded. If the actual cost of the Course is less than $500, the difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. Dates and locations may be subject to change or cancellation based on weather and other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with traveling to and from the Course. No prize substitution or cash substitution will be permitted if the winner is unable to attend the Course. Winners must present valid driver’s license before entering the Course. If the winner resides more than 200 miles from the nearest Harley-Davidson® Riding Academy, Sponsor will work with winner to arrange for basic motorcycle riding lessons of comparable quality to the Course at an authorized Motorcycle Safety Foundation riding school. If the winner has already obtained his/her motorcycle endorsement/license, the winner may transfer this prize component to a friend or family member of his/her choosing.
• Additional Prize Details.
Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Affidavit of eligibility (including SSN), prize acceptance form, tax information, assignment of rights, personal services agreement, publicity release, background check authorization, and/or mutually acceptable liability releases may be required where not prohibited. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturer’s and/or service providers terms and conditions, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers and/or service providers for any warranty or guarantee claim. Prizes are non-transferable, except in the sole discretion of the Sponsor or as stated herein. No substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of the same approximate retail value. For prizes $600 or more in value to an individual winner in a calendar year, winner’s social security number or taxpayer identification number will be required in order to issue a Form 1099-MISC showing prize ARV as income to winner. Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein, related to any prize, including but not limited to delivery, installation, service activation fees, and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER:
Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about June 15, 2015 and will be notified on or about June 22, 2015 by phone, email or regular mail, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, using information as provided on the entry, and will be required to respond within five (5) days, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen.
For names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by May 31, 2015 to: Harley-Davidson “Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron” Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Harley-Davidson Motor Company – P.O. Box 653, Milwaukee, WI 53201-0653. Winners list to be available after June 30, 2015.