Halo Top – Countdown To Sunset – Win to Rio de Janeiro Brazil awarded as $6000 cash
The Halo Top®
Countdown to Sunset Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To Enter: Visit halotoplightenup.com anytime during an Entry Period (as defined below) between November 6, 2022 and November 20, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and follow the directions to complete and submit an entry. The Sweepstakes consists of fourteen (14) separate Entry Periods, as follows:
Entry Period 1: 4:46 p.m. ET 11/6/22 – 6:33 a.m. ET 11/7/22
Entry Period 2: 4:45 p.m. ET 11/7/22 – 6:34 a.m. ET 11/8/22
Entry Period 3: 4:44 p.m. ET 11/8/22 – 6:35 a.m. ET 11/9/22
Entry Period 4: 4:43 p.m. ET 11/9/22 – 6:36 a.m. ET 11/10/22
Entry Period 5: 4:42 p.m. ET 11/10/22 – 6:38 a.m. ET 11/11/22
Entry Period 6: 4:41 p.m. ET 11/11/22 – 6:39 a.m. ET 11/12/22
Entry Period 7: 4:40 p.m. ET 11/12/22 – 6:40 a.m. ET 11/13/22
Entry Period 8: 4:39 p.m. ET 11/13/22 – 6:41 a.m. ET 11/14/22
Entry Period 9: 4:38 p.m. ET 11/14/22 – 6:42 a.m. ET 11/15/22
Entry Period 10: 4:37 p.m. ET 11/15/22 – 6:44 a.m. ET 11/16/22
Entry Period 11: 4:37 p.m. ET 11/16/22 – 6:45 a.m. ET 11/17/22
Entry Period 12: 4:36 p.m. ET 11/17/22 – 6:46 a.m. ET 11/18/22
Entry Period 13: 4:35 p.m. ET 11/18/22 – 6:47 a.m. ET 11/19/22
Entry Period 14: 4:34 p.m. ET 11/19/22 – 6:48 a.m. ET 11/20/22
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (except residents of FL), eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Not open to employees and their families (spouses, parents, children/siblings and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household) of Wells Enterprises, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Wolfgang L.A., their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, agents, promotion partners, and advertising and production agencies, and PROMOSIS, Inc. (“Administrator”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Drawings: Grand Prize winner will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the deadline of the Sweepstakes Period. First Prize winners will be selected via random drawing from among all eligible entries received in each week of the Sweepstakes Period (Entry Periods 1-7 and 8-14). All other winners will be selected via random drawings from among eligible entries received by the deadline of each separate Entry Period, as described in the Prizes section below. Drawings will be conducted on or around November 22, 2022 by Promosis, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Potential winners will be notified by email and will be required to complete and submit an online Winner Eligibility form and liability/publicity release within three (3) days of the date the initial notification is sent to the potential winner. Any potential winner who fails to respond to the winner notification or is found to be ineligible will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from the remaining pool of participants received for the original drawing.
4. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: a trip to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, awarded as $6,000 cash. Retail value of Grand Prize = $6,000.
Four (4) First Prizes – two (2) awarded in each week of the Sweepstakes: a Sunset Lamp LED Ambient Mood Light (ARV = $300).
Fourteen (14) Second Prizes – one (1) awarded in each Entry Period: a custom LED neon sign ARV = $250.
Twenty-eight (28) Third Prizes – two (2) awarded in each Entry Period: a Bubbles LED lamp from Lumens (ARV = $200).
Twenty-eight (28) Fourth Prizes – two (2) awarded in each Entry Period: a Happy Light therapy lamp (ARV = $50).
Forty-two (42) Fifth Prizes – three (3) awarded in each Entry Period: a Catara crystal lamp (ARV = $50).
Fourteen (14) Sixth Prizes – one (1) awarded in each Entry Period: a pint of Halo Top ice cream (ARV = $6).
Two thousand One hundred (2,100) Seventh Prizes – one hundred fifty (150) awarded in each Entry Period: a $6 Halo Top coupon (ARV = $6).
Total ARV of all prizes = $32,484.
Prizes may not be transferred. Non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Limit one prize per person. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes on the value of the prize won. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the retail value of the prize awarded. No substitution for prize or parts thereof, except by Sponsor as may be due to unavailability. If any originally-offered prize or any prize element is unavailable or prohibited in some jurisdictions at the time of award, Sponsor may substitute an item of comparable or additional value, including cash. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to grant to the Sponsor and its promotion partners the right without limitation to use the winner’s name, city and state of residence, picture, portrait or likeness in any future promotional material or content connected with this Sweepstakes, in any manner, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation, where permitted, and that such use can be made without additional notification or permission. Winner releases the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion partners, their advertising and production agencies, Promosis, Inc., and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability arising from such use, including, without limitation, claims for invasion of privacy, infringement of right of publicity, and defamation (including libel and slander). In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
5. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, Administrator, and their promotion partners and affiliates are not responsible for typographical errors in any Sweepstakes-related materials; for any individual’s inability to enter the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to unavailable network, server, or other connections; failed software or hardware transmissions; other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including lost, late, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation. Multiple entries beyond what is specified above and those generated by script, macro, or other automated entry devices are not valid and will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek prosecution of any entrant who disrupts or interferes with the proper play of the Sweepstakes, or acts in violation of these Official Rules in any way. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should any of the foregoing occurrences corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is canceled for any reason, including but not limited to those listed above, the winners will be determined via random drawing from among all entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor and its promotion partners, related companies, agencies, and their respective employees or officers shall not be liable for injury, losses, damages, or costs of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to those resulting from participation in this promotion, or acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize or parts thereof. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
6. Dispute Resolution: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWESALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participants’ actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
7. Winners List: For the names of the major prize winners, send a standard-size postcard, only, with your return address to: Halo Top Countdown to Sunset Winners List, P.O. Box 38, Marblehead, MA 01945. Requests must be received by February 20, 2023. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
8. Administrator: Promosis, Inc., 89 Front Street, Suite 205, Marblehead, MA 01945
9. Sponsor: Wells Enterprises, Inc., 351 W. Hubbard St., Suite 801, Chicago, IL 60654
© 2022 Promosis, Inc. No part of this content may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Promosis, Inc.