Guess How Many Scott Rolls Are Inside The Scott Race Car Contest – Win A2019 Chevy Cruze
Contest Rules – Scott Sweepstakes
Skip to content
Guess How Many Scott® Rolls are inside the
Scott® Race Car and Win Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to 77453 to opt out and to discontinue further participation in the Promotion. Text HELP to 77453 for information. If you obtain the URL via text messaging, you will receive one (1) text message in response to your request from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. You may not be able to participate by text messages through all wireless carriers.
1. Eligibility: Guess How Many Scott® Rolls are inside the Scott Race Car and Win Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and D.C.) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Contest is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. Employees, officers and directors of Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, Inc. (“Sponsor”), ST Motorsports Inc., Geometry Global PLC, Retail Sports Marketing, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, officer or director are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation in either the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Contest Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, Inc., 2100 Winchester Rd, Neenah, WI 54957. Administrator: Retail Sports Marketing, Inc., 10150 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 500, Charlotte, NC 28262.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on June 26, 2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 14, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). Administrator’s computer is the Contest time keeping device for this Contest.
4. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, use a two-way text-messaging capable device (“Device”) and text* SCOTTRolls to the short code 77453 to obtain the Contest URL or visit ScottRolls.com (“Website”) and complete the registration form including a valid email address, enter your contest guess and submit. If your guess is correct, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Contest for that day.
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) Contest entry per day during the Contest Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address or the Device used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” of an email address, is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Contest Winners: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Using a method solely of Administrator’s choosing, Administrator will randomly select the potential Contest winners, from all eligible entries on or around November 29, 2018.
6. All potential WINNERS are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Contest SHOULD so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility, AND the Contest winnerS have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of sponsor’s validation process. any play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play and is void and will not be honored.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Contest Rules. The potential Contest winners will be notified by email after the date of random drawing. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners (or his/her parent or legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, and a Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”), which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period or provide any other requested information (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued over $25 is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings, time permitting, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. The Contest Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Contest and the prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available. Other Contest Prizes will be received 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
a. Contest Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: An all-new 2019 Chevy Cruze. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $20,525.
ONE (1) FIRST PRIZE: A race weekend trip for winner and one (1) guest to a 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race of winner’s choice (the “Race”) including: round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to near location of the selected Race; three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) MENCS Tickets to destination race, two (2) Xfinity Series Tickets to destination race (if applicable), two (2) Camping World Truck Series tickets to destination race (if applicable); one (1) $300 prepaid gift card (terms and conditions apply) for use towards a rental car in the destination city. Winner must travel on the dates determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor requires race destination selection to take place sixty (60) days in advance of race. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select travel dates acceptable to winner. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if any event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,200. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Odds of winning a Contest prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize (or prize component) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) Contest prize per person. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $23,728.
9. Release: Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, ST Motorsports Inc., Geometry Global PLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Contest agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Contest-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. and against any liability, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense related to or arising out of a, any Contest related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action.
10. Publicity: Participation in Contest and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor and its agents to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Contest or Sponsor for advertising and Contestal purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Contest Rules of this or any other Contest or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, omissions, deletions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software, computer online systems, computer equipment, or servers, providers; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) technical or human error which may occur in the awarding of prizes or documentation related to the awarding of prizes, including the sending or receipt of duplicate win messages in excess of the stated number of prizes an entrant can win; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If the Contest, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. If for any reason an entrant’s entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Contest, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Contest Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, awarded, eligible prize claims. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Contest Rules, this Contest and all prizes are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
13. Dispute Resolution: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Contest, the Contest Rules, or the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. Please read this section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator or Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Contest, the Contest Rules, or the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions, you will send a written notice to the Administrator (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Contest Rules or the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions. You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, Retail Sports Marketing, Inc., 10150 Mallard Creek Road, Suite 500 Charlotte, NC 28262. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of you, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and you, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive your respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court. You agree that if you do sue in state or federal court, and Administrator or Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, you must pay all fees and costs incurred by Administrator and Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedure effective September 15, 2005 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Contest Rules, or the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions, if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator and Sponsor agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be Charlotte, North Carolina.
15. Winner List: For a winners list, visit http://bit.ly/2woC9lK . The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
ABBREVIATED RULES for TV and Radio
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (D.C.) 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest ends 11/14/18. For Rules and complete details, including alternate method of receiving bonus Contest entries, visit ScottRolls.com. Sponsor: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, Inc.
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Contest ends 11/14/18. For Contest Rules, prize descriptions odds disclosure, alternate method of receiving bonus Contest entries, and customer service, visit ScottRolls.com. Sponsor: Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, Inc., 2100 Winchester Rd, Neenah, WI 54957.
Abbreviated rules for online Ads – Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 11/14/18. To play and for Contest Rules, visit ScottRolls.com.
Abbreviated Rules for online Ads – Not a Banner
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends 11/14/18. To play and for Contest Rules, including odds, alternate method of receiving bonus Contest entries,and prize descriptions visit ScottRolls.com. Void where prohibited.