Gruma Mission Foods – Get The Flax Fuel Fitness – Win a Lululemon “The Mirror” Gym with an ARV of $1495.
MISSION FOODS® GET THE FLAX: FUEL + FITNESS SWEEPSTAKES
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Entrants represent that they satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Mission Foods Get The Flax: Fuel + Fitness Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes“) begins on Wednesday, September 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 am Pacific Time (“PT“) and ends on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm PT (“Sweepstakes Period“). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Gruma Corporation, 5601 Executive Drive, Suite 800, Irving, TX 75038 (“Sponsor“). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Augustine Agency, 222 W. Las Colinas, Blvd., Suite 747E, Irving, TX 75039 (“Administrator“). The Sponsor and Administrator shall collectively be referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities“. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, administered, executed, or produced by Lululemon Athletica (a “Prize Provider“). All Prize Provider trademarks are the property of their respective owner.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents who reside in Arizona, California, Oregon, Texas or Washington who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at time of entry and who meet all other requirements in these Official Rules (each an “Entrant“). Employees, officers, directors, representatives, contractors and agents of Sweepstakes Entities and their respective owners, parents, subsidiaries, retailers, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes and each of their Immediate Family Members and Household Members are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether or not related; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Sweepstakes is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants can scan the QR code found on Mission Foods Point of Sale In Store Advertisements which will direct you to www.guerrerotortillas.com/carb-watch-sweepstakes (“Website“). Once on the Website, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form as directed and submit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Without having the QR code, Entrants can go directly to www.guerrerotortillas.com/carb-watch-sweepstakes and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form as directed and submit one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes registration form must include the U.S. State in which the entrant resides which must be one of the five eligible states eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entries from each eligible state will be separate entry pool with its own random drawing (each an “Entry Pool”).
NOTE: Entry must be made by the Entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other, social media site, web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
Limit: one (1) entry per person per day. For purposesof these Official Rules, a ‘day’ is defined as any twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period beginning at 12:00:00 am PT and ending twenty-four (24) hours later at 11:59:59 pm PT. Entrants may not enter with multiple names or addresses, nor may Entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than once during the Sweepstakes Period. Any person who attempts to enter with multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times in the same Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s discretion. All requested information on the entry form at the Website must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of entering information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of such entry.
Entrants must fully and accurately complete the registration process as described above to participate. All entries must be received by Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 11:59:59 pm PT. The Entrant must be the authorized account holder of the email address used at time of registration. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened, as long as such person is otherwise eligible in accordance with these Official Rules. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries will not be acknowledged except as provided herein.
For All Entry Methods: Entries generated by a macro, script or other automated means will be disqualified. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address used for entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about October 22nd, 2021 (a “Drawing Date“), one (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received within each Entry Pool during the Sweepstakes Period. Five (5) random drawings, one for each Entry Pool, will be conducted in total.
Grand Prize Winners: Within approximately three (3) business days after the Drawing Date, each potential winner will be notified at the email address associated with their entry. The potential winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within two (2) days (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. Potential winner will be provided with a digital prize acceptance form, which will include an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release (the “Prize Acceptance Form“) to confirm their eligibility. The Prize Acceptance Form must be signed and notarized and returned, as directed by Sponsor, within five (5) business days of receipt or the prize will be forfeited. If the potential winner publicly shares or publishes his or her link to the Prize Acceptance Form, such potential winner may be disqualified, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Grand Prize will be fulfilled within approximately six to eight (8-10) weeks from Prize Acceptance Form completion and confirmation of eligibility.
If an email address is invalid or if a potential winner fails to respond as directed, the prize may be forfeited. If a potential winner forfeits, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random in accordance with the aforementioned procedures. The Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners within each Entry Pool in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If a prize is awarded but goes unclaimed, such prize may not be re-awarded, at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, if applicable, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize they receive. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Grand Drawing prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period within each Entry Pool.
6. PRIZES: Grand Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize available for each Entry Pool. Each Grand Prize consists of a Lululemon “The Mirror™” Gym with an Approximate Retail Value (“ARV“) of $1,495. Each Grand Prize includes only The Mirror, Mirror Stand, Mirror Lens Cap and Standard Manufacturer’s Warranty. Total ARV of all prizes combined: $7,475.
General Prize Provisions: Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize claim to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. If the actual value of a prize is less than the ARV stated herein, the winner will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the price difference. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. An Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 will be issued and filed for the actual value of the prize received. Such recipients must submit their social security number as required by law. Except for applicable manufacturer’s standard warranties, the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
7. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations firms, employees and advertising, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties“) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) phone, electronic, hardware, software, network, internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures beyond Sponsor or the Released Parties’ reasonable control; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor or the Released Parties; or (d) any printing, programming or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant release Sweepstakes Entities and all Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES DESCRIBED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY THE ENTRANT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY WEBSITE, ONLINE MECHANISM AND/OR PERSONAL PROPERTY PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF A RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED FOR USE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE EXCEED $10. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS BOUGHT OR RENTED FROM THE SPONSOR, OR FOR THE RELEASED PARTIES’ GROSS NEGLIGENCE, INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR FOR FRAUD.
9. USE OF WINNER’S NAME AND LIKENESS: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, participation into the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation (including in a public-facing winner list). As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, a winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, hometown, aural and visual likeness and prize information for advertising, marketing, and promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant consents to being contacted by Sponsor for any purpose in connection with this Sweepstakes.
10. DISPUTES: These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to Texas conflict of law provisions. All proceedings brought pursuant to this Section 10 will be conducted in the County of Dallas, State of Texas. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages and in no event shall any party be entitled to seek to rescind these Official Rules. Any demand for arbitration against Sponsor or other Released Parties must be commenced within two year(s) after the claim arose. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Each party shall be responsible for its costs incurred in such arbitration, but if Entrant cannot afford to pay for the arbitration Entrant agrees to provide Sponsor the option of paying the arbitrator before seeking to initiate any other form of dispute resolution, including litigation. Judgment on an arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may immediately seek any interim or preliminary injunctive relief from any court of competent jurisdiction, as necessary to protect its rights or property (including intellectual property rights).
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or any Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control affect the administration, security or proper participation in the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Sweepstakes as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Entrant (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification, in which case, the Entrant’s Sweepstakes Account privileges may be revoked. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received that contain inappropriate or offensive content. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. The use of the terms “include” or “including” in these Official Rules is illustrative and not limiting.
13. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the winner’s list, visit www.guerrerotortillas.com/carb-watch-sweepstakes after November 1, 2021. Winners list will be available until December 31, 2021.