General Motors – 20th Anniversary of Corvette Racing – Win a 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe valued at $62,490 PLUS a trip for 2 to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona
20TH ANNIVERSARY OF CORVETTE RACING Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: 20th Anniversary of Corvette Racing (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of General Motors LLC, Jack Morton Worldwide, Inc., International Motor Sports Association, Efficient Tool Solutions LLC dba Sonic Tools, Exxon Mobil Corporation, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, successors and assigns, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: General Motors LLC, 100 Renaissance Center, Detroit, MI 48265. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 3, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 22, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.RaceToWinCorvette.com (“Promotion Website”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each entrant may receive a maximum of one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 23, 2018. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone. Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within four (4) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If the potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding
the fulfillment of the automobile element of the Grand Prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes and the automobile element of the Grand Prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe (MSRP: $62,490) and a trip for two (2) to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona (the “Event”). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Administrator in its sole discretion) to a major commercial airport near the Event; three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the Event; a full-size rental car for length of stay; and $500 spending money in the form of a gift card (terms and conditions of gift cards apply).
Winner and guest must travel on dates surrounding the Event (exact dates will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If winner does not meet requirements for rental car, that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Seating locations for event will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Administrator’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Administrator air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round-trip air travel at Administrator’s sole discretion. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. The Released Parties are not responsible if any event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Administrator’s sole discretion. Tickets are subject to the standard terms and procedures of IMSA and subject to IMSA’s sole discretion as it pertains to seating assignments. Grand Prize winner agrees that the tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the winner and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of prize.
Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Administrator.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize or a prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to, all state, federal, and income taxes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of the Grand Prize: ARV: $69,700. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
7. Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, promotional partners, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, limited liability companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each of their respective officers, shareholders, directors, members, employees, licensors, successors, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, its agents’, and promotional partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s or Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan
or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mHRUOP. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
14. Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list, please send your name and address to Chevrolet 100 Renaissance Center 482.AOO.MAR Detroit, MI 48265 or call 1-800-222-1020 and your name will be removed within 60 days of the request.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.