General Mills – Liberte Taste of Italy – Win a grand prize trip package for 2 to Rome, Italy valued at $12,700 OR 1 of 10 minor prizes of a $50 Publix gift card each
Liberté Taste of Italy Sweepstakes with Publix Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
1. Eligibility: Liberté Taste of Italy Sweepstakes with Publix (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the following states in the United States: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, and who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the date and time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of General Mills Sales, Inc. (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), Publix Super Markets, Inc., and each of their respective parent and affiliate companies, advertising and promotion agencies and distributors and other prize suppliers (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the immediate family (i.e., spouse, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren) and/or those living in the same household of each such employee, officer and director (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., Number One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on July 23, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Promotion Period, visit www.LiberteUSA.com/TasteOfItaly and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the entry form, including, full name, a valid email address, and date of birth and any other information requested on the entry form. Upon submission of a fully completed entry form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will also receive a coupon good for $1 off the purchase of 3 products (the “Offer”). Coupon valid July 23, 2018 to October 23, 2018. Coupon will be sent to entrants email address. 7/23/2018 to 10/23/2018. Terms and conditions of coupons apply.
Limit: You may receive one (1) Offer during the Promotion Period; you may enter the Sweepstakes one (1) time per day, starting at 00:00 on July 23, 2018 during the Promotion Period, ending at 23:59 on October 23, 2018. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/Offers by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant provided that person meets the eligibility requirements to participate in the Sweepstakes. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Administrator’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming delivery of email or “thanks for entering” message does not constitute proof
of actual receipt by Administrator of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrator’s server before the end of the Promotion Period will be included in the Sweepstakes. Entries originating at any other website are not permitted and may be disqualified. Only eligible entries actually received by Administrator before the end of the Promotion Period will be included. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, lost, late, misdirected, forged, altered, or mutilated entries will be disqualified.
5. Sweepstakes Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 24, 2018. The potential winners will be notified by email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Sweepstakes Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for winner and a guest to Rome, Italy. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for winner and guest from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Rome, Italy; five (5) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel; Frascati Wine Tour (includes hotel pick up and drop off) including a private tour for two (2) of the Vineyards in the Frascati area in the region of Lazio (all details of tour are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); lunch at a WWII vineyard site (all details of lunch are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); $1,000 spending money; and travel agent services. Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. All travelers must travel on same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, bag check fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companion must be twenty- one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if tour is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once travel companions are selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner may be required to provide a credit card to cover incidentals and related expenses at the time of each hotel check-in. Once confirmed, trip dates and travel accommodations cannot be changed by winner. Failure to complete the trip prize does not relieve the
prize winner of his or her tax obligations associated with winning the prize. No extensions will be permitted, and any unused travel or portion of the prize will be forfeited and no compensation awarded in lieu thereof. If the winner does not accept or use a portion of the prize, the unaccepted or unused portion of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligations with respect to that portion of prize. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer and may not be separated. All tickets issued in conjunction with the prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. Prize may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor. Released Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize or any portion thereof awarded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $12,700. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Ten (10) FIRST PRIZES: A $50 Publix gift card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. Link: https://www.publix.com/faq/gift-cards/publix-gift-cards-general-policies ARV: $50.
For all Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $13,200.
7. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, Administrator, Publix Super Markets, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in or attempting to participate the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize in, traveling to, and/or preparing for any Sweepstakes- or Prize-related activity.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, statements, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment, notice or consideration, except for the awarding of the prizes to the winners.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; or (b) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor or Administrator property or service. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate
information, including errors or typos in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes-related communication or materials, whether caused by a Released Party or entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications or entry information, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; or (7) late, lost, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or mutilated entries or for theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Dispute Resolution: You agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise relating in any way to or arising out of the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Dispute Resolution section. Please read this section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator or Sponsor arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes or the Official Rules, you will send a written notice to the Administrator (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules. You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of you, Administrator, and Sponsor to litigate claims in court and you, Administrator, and Sponsor each agree to waive your respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator or Sponsor in any state or federal court. You agree that if you do sue in state or federal court, and Administrator or Sponsor brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, you must pay all fees and costs incurred by Administrator and Sponsor in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules effective September 1, 2014 (as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator or Sponsor. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate.
You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator or Sponsor, and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, if
this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, or Sponsor agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator and Sponsor agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be Oakland County, Michigan. This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Sweepstakes and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes.
13. Winner List: For a list of the Sweepstakes winners, visit http://bit.ly/2lGcw93. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2018 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2018 General Mills. All rights reserved.