General Mills Box Tops For Education – I Love My School – Win 5000 Bonus Box Tops
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION I LOVE MY SCHOOL SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Sponsor. General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55440.
Administrator. Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55745
1. Timing: The Box Tops for Education I Love My School Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on Feb.1, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on Mar.2, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping devise for the Sweepstakes.
2. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. For your entry to be eligible, you must be a member of Box Tops for Education (“BTFE”) and have designated a school to support (the “Designated School”) during the Sweepstakes Period. Membership is free and available at http://www.boxtops4education.com or through the BTFE mobile application (the “BTFE App”). Download the BTFE App for free at Google Play or iTunes Store. Your chosen school must be enrolled in the BTFE Program (the “BTFE Program”) for the 2021 – 2022 academic school year to be eligible for a prize. If your school is not enrolled in the BTFE Program, contact your school and suggest they enroll by visiting http://www.boxtops4education.com. All terms and conditions of the BTFE Program apply.
To enter using the BTFE App, download the free BTFE App and sign up for the BTFE Program or sign in using your boxtops4education.com credentials. Click here for more details about the App and how it works. To automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes, scan a retail store receipt containing a BTFE eligible product using the BTFE App within fourteen (14) days of your original purchase and during the Sweepstakes Period. After your receipt has been verified, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Standard data rates may apply.
To enter without purchase, hand print your name, street address and zip code, your email address, and the full name and address of the BTFE-eligible school you have designated as part of your BTFE Program membership on a 3″x5″ piece of paper (mechanical reproductions void) and send to Box Tops for Education I Love My School Sweepstakes Sweepstakes Dept. Department S8144 PO Box 4006 Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006. Only potential winners will be notified. If there is a conflict between the school entered on the 3”x5” piece of paper and the school listed in the entrant’s BTFE account, the account will rule. Limit one (1) request per outer envelope. Entry must be postmarked by Mar. 2, 2022 and received by Mar. 9, 2022.
Sweepstakes entry limited to one (1) entry per person and per email address per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Entries received in excess of the stated daily limitation will be void. Entries are subject to the BTFE Program Official Rules. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro or any other means which subvert the entry process will void all such entries and will result in entrant’s disqualification. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older who are members of BTFE. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, judging organization, and each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry.
4. Potential Winner Selection: Administrator will select sixteen (16) potential winners (each a “Potential Winner”, collectively “Potential Winners”) at random on or about March 16th, 2022 from all eligible Entries received. Potential Winners will be notified by the email address consistent with the Potential Winner’s entry on or about Mar. 16, 2022. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, email and/or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes. You must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Official Winner”) until Potential Winner’s eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If App fails for any reason, any entry during that time will be deemed a defective entry and is void and may be honored at Sponsor’s discretion.
6. Prizes: Sixteen (16) Grand Prizes: each Official Winner’s Designated School will receive 5,000 Bonus Box Tops. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $500.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $8,000. Bonus Box Tops will be credited directly to the BTFE account of each Official Winner’s Designated School, subject to the BTFE Program guidelines, available at www.boxtops4education.com. No Bonus Box Tops prize will be awarded to any individual Official Winner. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted by any individual. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All applicable federal, state and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each Official Winner’s responsibility. In the event fewer entries are received than number of prizes available, the number of prizes awarded will equal the number of entries. Limit one (1) prize per person/Designated School. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Official Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use Official Winner’s respective names, cities and states of residence, pictures, prize information, likenesses and logos, voices, and opinions for advertising and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised without further permission, consideration or compensation to or from such Official Winners or any third party. Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, members, shareholders, assigns and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Official Winners for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such action. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or misdirected mail, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, faulty or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s system or limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email for the domain addresses associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws. CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE BTFE APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
11. Winner’s List: The names of the winners will be posted on the Box Tops for Education website at https://www.boxtops4education.com/SweepstakesWinner after the winner confirmation is complete.