Geek Games – Tilo Game Contest – Win one Apple iPhone 8 mobile phone with a paid two-year contract at a major US carrier ARV of $3000 USD).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The TiLo Game Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Geek Games, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is open only to individuals who are legal residents of, and residing in the United States of America and its incorporated/non-incorporated territories (excluding the State of Rhode Island and where it is prohibited); and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. A person who is eligible to enter the Contest under this Rule 1 will be referred to as an “Entrant”. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent company, if any, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Contest (collectively “Contest Entities”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child or sibling) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) are ineligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: The Contest starts at 12:01 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) on Monday, March 26, 2018, and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET on Friday, September 28, 2018. (“Contest Period”). To enter the Contest, the Entrant should create an account in the TiLo Game (the “Game”) using the registration page, associating such account with the Entrant’s email address.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Immediately at the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor (or its authorized representative), will select the potential winners (“Potential Winners”) of the first, second and third prizes based on the ranking of their total score (cash and market value of investments), matching the first, second and third places in the ranking to the first, second and third prize, respectively. In the case of more than one Potential Winner having the same score qualifying for a given prize, the winner of such prize will be selected at random among such Potential Winners. Entrants should regularly check their spam email filters to ensure they do not contain any Contest notifications. Failure to promptly respond to Sponsor’s notification may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Potential Winner. Each Potential Winner will be contacted only by email, using the email address used by the Entrant upon registration, to notify him/her that he/she has been selected as a Potential Winner and to verify eligibility and compliance. A Potential Winner must reply as instructed in the notification message and respond as requested. Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide in all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that its decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Contest. After a Potential Winner has been deemed eligible and compliant for a Prize by the Sponsor, the Potential Winner will be awarded the Prize (“Winner”).
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning a prize depend on a number of factors, including the Entrant’s ability to play the Game, frequency of playing and number of Contestants.
5. PRIZES: The Winner of the First Prize will receive: one (1) Apple iPhone 8 mobile phone with a paid two-year contract at a major US carrier (Approximate Retail Value, or ARV, of $3,000 USD). The Winner of the Second Prize will receive: one 13-inch Apple MacBook Pro (ARV of $1,300 USD). The Winner of the Third Prize will receive: one (1) 5th-Gen 32GB Apple iPad (ARV of $400 USD). ARV of all Prizes in this Contest is $4,700 USD. If a selected Potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; or declines to accept the Prize; or Sponsor or administrator is unable to contact a Potential Winner, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among the Potential Winners for the other prizes. Each Potential Winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
6. AWARDING AND DELIVERY: The Sponsor may require six (6) to eight (8) weeks after Winner notification for delivery of the Prizes. The Prizes are not redeemable for cash nor are transferable, assignable or substitutable, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, with one of equal or greater value. There will be only three (3) Prizes awarded in connection with this Contest. Prizes lost or stolen to a Winner will not be replaced. A Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. A Prize may not be transferred or assigned. Only the listed Prizes will be awarded and no other prizing or substitutions will be made except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is”, and Entrants hereby acknowledge that Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a Prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a Prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Any depiction of a Prize or any element thereof in promotional and advertising materials in connection with the Contest is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual Prize awarded.
7. TAXES: Any valuation of a Prize stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any Prize awarded to a Winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winner must provide Sponsor with a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, on a Prize are Winner’s sole responsibility.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, printing, human or other error involved or relating to the administration of or associated with the Contest, the selection of the winners or the announcement of the prize. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these official rules. Additionally, sponsor is not responsible for errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Contest materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software, telephone or other communications, incompatibility, malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by sponsor on account of technical problems, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless device connections or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, human error, or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Contest, or any element thereof, is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, cheating, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of the Contest, and proceed in a manner it deems fair reasonable and in keeping with the intent of the Contest, including selection of a potential winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual it suspects, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest. Caution: Any attempt by any individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from and seek prosecution of any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: Each Contest winner agrees, by accepting the prize to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, web development companies, advertising and promotional agencies, participating dealers (and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates), promotion agencies and any other persons or entities participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Contest and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively “released parties”) from and against any and all liability for any threatened or actual injuries, loss, costs, settlements (whether or not litigation is commenced), or damages of any kind to any person, including death or disability, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize, participation in any Contest – related activity whether hosted by sponsor or a third party or inability to participate in parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, and whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence of one or more of the released parties. Individuals covenant not to sue any released party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by sponsor of any term in these official rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision.
10. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Constest or the Prize award shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Hillsborough County Court of Florida; and in addition to the limitations in Section 8 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law and the Official Rules.
11. GENERAL: By participating in the Contest, each Entrant agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Contest. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. This Contest is void outside of the United States of America, and wherever else prohibited or restricted by law. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Prize winners, send a separate self-addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope to: TiLo Contest, c/o Geek Games LLC, 1971 W Lumsden Road, Suite 321, Brandon, FL 33511. Requests must be received within a year after the end of the Contet period. Limit one request per person, per household.