Gatorade – Nothing Beats The Sec Nothing Beats Gatorade – Win Description # Available Approx
NOTHING BEATS THE SEC. NOTHING BEATS GATORADE PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. MULTIPLE DEADLINES APPLY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 10, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 4, 2020. (“Promotion Period”).
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, you can enter the Instant Win Promotion via the following methods:
(a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “SEC” to short code 99888 to determine if you are an Instant Winner of a Gatorade SEC Logo Squeeze Bottle or text “AGGIES” to short code 99888 to determine if you are an Instant Winner of a Gatorade Texas A&M Logo Squeeze Bottle. By texting, you will be sent a link that takes you to a website, there you will be asked to follow the on-screen registration instructions. Once you have provided the required information, click “ENTER” (“Game Play”) to see if you are an instant winner. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of two (2) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this Promotion via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Promotion. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the short code above;
(b) MAIL-IN ENTRY: An eligible entrant may hand-write his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and one (1) Keyword “SEC” or “AGGIES” on a 31⁄2”x5” card (“Mail-In Entry”) and mail it to: NOTHING BEATS THE SEC, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459. All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than October 4, 2020, and received on or before October 12, 2020, in order to be eligible. Entrant will receive (1) entry code for each request.
Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
All eligible winning and non-winning game plays entrants will be registered for the Grand Prize as described below:
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING: A Grand Prize drawing will be held on or about 10/13/2020. The Grand Prize consists of a: trip for winner and winner’s one (1) guest to attend the SEC Football Championship game to be held in Atlanta on Saturday, December 5, 2020 (travel dates December 4th-December 6th 2020).Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. Prize includes: hotel accommodations (standard room, dual occupancy) for two (2) nights, round-trip, coach-class, air transportation for winner and winner’s guest to/from a major commercial airport nearest the winner’s U.S. residence, ground transportation to/from airport/hotel/game and a Travel Stipend in the form of a $500 gift card. Grand Prize has an Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of $3,600.00. Actual value may depend on city/day/time of departure and destination. Ground transportation (other than as stated above), meals, gratuities and all other costs and expenses associated with the prize and not specifically described herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. All travel is subject to government restrictions and regulations, hotel and airline restrictions and regulations. Selection of airport, airline and hotel is at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner will be required to provide a credit card prior to hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges and may be required to sign an additional liability release for the use of the accommodations. Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license, Real ID or passport) required for travel within the United States. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest(s) may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is not responsible and will have no liability if the winner and/or his/her guest is for any reason not permitted to travel by the relevant airport authorities or misses a flight or other travel element. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and prize substitutions will not be allowed, except at sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Drawing winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Game Plays received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the drawing depend upon the number eligible Game Plays received throughout the Promotion Period. Grand Prize Drawing winner will be notified by email within three (3) days of the drawing at the email address or phone number used for entry.
*In the event that tickets to the 2020 SEC Championship Game are unavailable for any reason, or attendance to the Game is prohibited, a Substitute Grand Prize will be awarded. Substitute Grand Prize consists of a Virtual SEC Championship Game/Viewing Experience. This includes a personal email message from Todd Gurley, a Pre-Event Package ($400 DoorDash gift card, a Sonos Beam Sound Bar, Polaroid Camera with film, SEC football photo props and decor) and an At Home Tailgate (Yeti Cooler, Lululemon clothing, branded lawn game, Frito-Lay snacks). Prize pack awarded to Winner and Winner’s one (1) guest ARV: $2,100 (per prize pack). Total Substitute Grand Prize ARV: $4,200.
All Game Plays must be submitted no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on 10/4/2020 to be valid. Limit two (2) Game Plays per day per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of participation. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Promotion administrator is the official clock for this Promotion.
By submitting a Game Play, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, a Game Play will bedeclared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of Game Play, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the participant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the participant
changes his or her email, wireless phone number or postal address during the Promotion Period. To notify Sponsor of any changes in address, email address or phone number, email PSG at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the new information. Include Gatorade SEC Promotion/Contact Changes in the subject line. Each Game Play must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual participants; automated and/or repetitive electronic Game Plays (including but not limited to Game Plays made using any script, macro, bot or promotion service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (HI AND AK ARE NOT ELIGIBLE STATES) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 in ALABAMA or NEBRASKA) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Gatorade Company (“Sponsor”), PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Promotion Security Group LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees whether related or not are not eligible to participate. Void outside the states listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
4. INSTANT WIN PRIZES: The following prizes (each a “Prize”) will be awarded randomly and in no particular order, as indicated below.
# Available Approx.
SEC PRIZE POOL
One (1) GATORADE SEC Squeeze Bottle
AGGIES PRIZE POOL
One (1) GATORADE AGGIES Squeeze Bottle
Sponsor and Promotion Parties (a) make no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any Prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Prizes are not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
5. WINNER SELECTION, VERIFICATION AND ODDS: WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Exactly one thousand nine hundred sixty (1,960) Instant-Win Prizes (each an “Instant-Win Prize”) will be available to be won during the Promotion Period. There will be a total of seventy nine thousand nine hundred twenty (79,920) random, pre-determined computer-generated winning times seeded over the course of the Promotion Period. If your Instant-Win Entry, as described above, is the first one received on or just after one of those predetermined times, you will be eligible to win the Instant-Win Prize designated to that time. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize will depend on the time your Entry is received, and the total number of eligible Entries received. All Instant winners will need to verify their eligibility at time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Allow up to ten (10) weeks for delivery of a prize following the notification process.
Except for the Grand Prize, all unawarded Prizes will be awarded in a second chance drawing described in Rule 6 below.
Limit one (1) Instant Prize per person, household, street address, and/or email address.
Potential instant win Prize winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and, unless prohibited by law, Publicity, within five (5) days of notification that he/she is a potential winner. No potential winner will be an official winner until any required paperwork has been returned and eligibility has been formally verified by Sponsor. If any potential winner fails to (i) comply with these Official Rules, (ii) submit all required documentation within the designated time period or (iii) is unable to attend the Grand Prize event on the scheduled date, he/she will be automatically disqualified and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Upon forfeiture of any Prize, no compensation will be given.
Odds of winning: Prizes will be awarded based on a computer-generated formula. Odds of winning any Prize depend on the number of valid Game Plays, number of Prizes remaining in the Promotion at the time of Game Play and number of days remaining in the Promotion Period.
6. SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: A second chance drawing will be held on or about October 14, 2020 for any unclaimed Prizes (Grand Prize is not included). Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Second chance drawing winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible non-winning Game Plays received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning the second chance drawing depend upon the number of unclaimed Prizes and the number of eligible non-winning Game Plays received throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one (1) Instant Prize per person, household, street address, and/or email address. Second Chance Drawing winners will be notified by email within three (3) days of the drawing at the email addressed used at registration.
7. GENERAL: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party ispermitted, and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on Prizes. If applicable, winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in the event a Prize or any portion of a Prize becomes unavailable. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Any difference between stated ARV of Prize and actual value of Prize will not be awarded.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for(a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, incomplete or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or cellular phone service or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion Period in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and Prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining Prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed random fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Game Plays received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
10. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of participating in the Promotion, agree to Sponsor and Promotion from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connectionwith submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or misuse of any Prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any Prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their Prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) such winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
11. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Prizes will only be delivered to street addresses located within the continental U.S. states and District of Columbia (not including HI and AK).
In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more Prizes than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason whatsoever Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Rules, Sponsor may at its sole discretion
cancel, suspend or modify the Promotion in whole or in part. For example, if due to production, mechanical or other error more Prizes than the number listed in these Official Rules are made available and/or claimed, then Sponsor may suspend Prize awards for such Prize category and award any remaining unclaimed Prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claimants for such Prizes as determined by Sponsor.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void and will not be honored.
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Headings are solely for convenience and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the documents or any provision hereof.
Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website associated with the Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, controversies or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded (each, a “Claim”), shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THIS PROMOTION, OR ENTRANT’S DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 11/4/2020 to “NOTHING BEATS THE SEC, NOTHING BEATS GATORADE PROMOTION” Winners List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
13. SPONSOR: The Gatorade Company, 555 W. Monroe St., Chicago, IL 60661 GATORADE is a registered trademark of Stokely-Van Camp, Inc. © 2020