Frontier Airlines – Win a prize package valued at $3,408 OR 1 of 10 minor prizes
Terms & Conditions
ELIGIBILITY. This Contest (the “Contest”) is open to all residents of the United States (including the District of Columbia) who are the age of majority in their state at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses) of Frontier Airlines, Inc., Budget Rent A Car, and LEGOLAND® Florida Resort, well as their sponsors, affiliates, distributors, subsidiaries, and advertising/promotion agencies and/or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by Frontier Airlines, Inc., 4545 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239 (“Sponsor”).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding.
CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest begins on or around April 2 at 7:00 AM, Mountain Time. The Contest will end on or around on April 30 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time (the “Contest Period”).
HOW TO ENTER. During the Contest Period go to http://bit.ly/FrontierLegoLand follow the instructions and submit one video that aligns with the contest video requirements to enter for the Grand Prize. The contest video requirements are as follows: Entrant must submit a video, in the form of an MP4 file, less than 20 seconds in length, and smaller than 60MB; of their child, 14 years of age and under, of whom they are the parent or legal guardian, and who is eligible for Kids Fly Free. Video content should capture footage of child dancing in celebration of Frontier’s “Kids Fly Free” program and the opportunities it provides to travel to exciting destinations.
Upon successful submission of video, entrant will be entered for the grand prize. In addition, entrant can share their video content on Facebook with #GetToGoDance and mention @flyfrontier to enter to be one of ten winners of secondary prizes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not conform to the Contest rules and the following criteria: Entries may not contain the following: alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior. Entries that contain any inappropriate material will be disqualified. Videos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright, are not eligible.
LIMIT: Each entrant may enter the Contest one (1) time during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any entrant to receive more than the allowed entries will result in immediate disqualification of the entrant. This includes duplicate email addresses and duplicate names that are registered under different email addresses. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
CONTEST WINNER SELECTION. All eligible persons who enter the Contest will be entered into the pool to win our grand prize, as outlined below. The potential winners will be notified by email on or before May 4, 2019. The potential winners must return the notification email within 24 hours of receipt, with acknowledgment of receipt, or the prize will be forfeited.
VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. The potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules to win.
PRIZES. You have not yet won a prize or been selected to participate, and no purchase is necessary to win one or be selected. Odds of winning any prize are based on the number of eligible entrants during the Contest Period. All persons who enter the Contest will be entered into a drawing to be one (1) grand prize winner who will receive the following:
• Four (4) roundtrip tickets to Orlando International Airport valid for $250 each, in the form of one Frontier Airlines voucher in the amount of $1,000, which is a one-time use voucher that can be used to book Frontier Airlines flights, and/or purchase assigned seats or checked or carryon baggage.
• Four-night stay at a LEGOLAND® Florida Resort accommodation including two-day Park + Water Park tickets for four (4) people and a LEGOLAND® gift basket. Trip must be booked by May 30, 2019. Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019. Hotel stay is conditional on blackout dates and availability. The approximate retail Value of this package is $2,155.96.
• (5) Day Car Rental provided by Budget Rent A Car, in the form of a gift certificate that will be sent to winner via USPS. Blackout dates may apply. See Certificate for full terms and conditions. Approximate retail value: $193.75.
• One Discount Den Membership valid for one year from the completion of the Contest. Approximate retail value: $59.
Prizes may not be sold or transferred for value. None of the items listed above are valid with any other offer. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize is $3,408.71.
All persons who successfully share their content on social with #GetToGoDance and mention @flyfrontier will be entered into a drawing to be one (1) of ten (10) secondary prize winners who will each receive:
• One Discount Den Membership valid for one year from the completion of the Contest and one Frontier Airlines voucher in the amount of $500, which is a one-time use voucher that can be used to book Frontier Airlines flights, and/or purchase assigned seats or checked or carryon baggage.
• Approximate retail value: $559.
Prizes may not be sold or transferred for value. None of the items listed above are valid with any other offer. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each secondary prize is $559. All air travel is subject to all applicable travel and fare restrictions. All expenses and incidental travel needs, including but not limited to, security fees or taxes, or other expenses or incidentals, are the responsibility solely of winner. All travelers are subject to Sponsor’s Contract of Carriage, which can be found at https://www.flyfrontier.com/legal/contract-of-carriage/. The determination of liability for any federal, state or local taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt and/or use of any prize, and the payment of any such tax liability, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. However, should federal, state or local law impose any tax reporting or filing obligations on Sponsor arising out of the winner’s participation in the Contest (including the winner’s receipt of and/or use of any prize), the winner agrees to timely provide Sponsor with any