Freeform – 30 Days Of Disney Sweepstakes
FREEFORM’S 30 DAYS OF DISNEY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: International Family Entertainment, Inc., dba Freeform (“Sponsor”), 3800 W. Alameda Avenue, Burbank, CA 91505.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons, who are, as of date of entry, eighteen (18) years of age or older (or who have reached the age of majority in his/her primary state of residence, whichever is older), and who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”), and are not employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Storm Ideas, LTD; their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
Entrants may not have been convicted of a felony. By entering, you understand and agree that, if selected as the potential Winner (defined in section 6 below), you will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in disqualification. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entry (as defined in Section 4 below) and/or disqualify the potential Winner if the results of such background check reveal that you, as the potential Winner, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or have been convicted of, or are currently charged with, a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes via the internet during the period beginning at 12:00pm (noon), September 1, 2019 and ending at 11:59pm, September 30, 2019 (“Entry Period”) by watching Freeform during the Entry Period and obtaining a code word (“Code Word”) as follows:  Tune into Freeform, and watch for a special Code Word (there will be thirty (30) different Code Words available in total). From September 1, 2019 through September 30, 2019 a different Code Word will be displayed on screen in a lower-third snipe during each night’s primetime movie.  Then visit Freeform.com/30DaysofDisneySweepstakes (“Website”) during the Entry Period to enter the Code Word(s), and complete your entry into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”). Code Words do not expire and can be used on any day during the Entry Period. Air dates are subject to change at Sponsor’s discretion, so please check Sponsor’s social media channels for a list of the primetime movies that the codes will be released in.
In order to enter, you must be a registered member (“Member”) of the Disney OneID registration system. You will need to log in with your username or Address (as defined below) and password or if you are not a registered Member, you will need to create an account. Once you are logged in, you will be automatically sent back to the entry page on the Website, where you will need to check a box agreeing to these Rules as well as a box confirming you are 18 years of age or older prior to entering the Code Word into the text field.
If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website, clicking on the “Not registered?” link and providing the requested information on the registration form through the “Create Your Disney Account” section on the Website. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor of a change in your email address (“Address”). To do so, go to https://disneyprivacycenter.com/communication-choices/, log into your account with your username/Address and password, click on “Modify” and follow the instructions on how to change the Address.
For purposes of these Rules, all times are Pacific Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59pm, September 30, 2019. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person/Address per code (regardless of method of Entry or whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00am (PT) and ending at 11:59pm (PT) except for the first day which will begin at 12:00pm (noon) (PT). Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and may disqualify the entrant. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
6. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about October 14, 2019, in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, the potential winner (“Winner”) will be selected from among all eligible Entries received. The decision of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
7. WINNER: On or about October 14, 2019, the potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Once mailing address is available, potential Winner will be sent paperwork by overnight delivery service. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  potential Winner’s failure to respond to email or phone notification within two (2) business days after transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notification as undeliverable;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and/or residency;  potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential Winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  potential Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  potential Winner’s failure to be available to take the Trip (as defined below) between October 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020;  potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize (as defined below) by November 30, 2019, and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any Prize (as defined below) forfeiture, the Sponsor/Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner, time permitting. The Group (as defined below) must travel together on the same itinerary and members of the Group (as defined below) are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (i.e. valid photo I.D, etc.) before departure. Any Guest (as defined below) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to ticketing. Anyone in the Group (as defined below) who is a minor (“Minor”), based on his/her state of primary residence, must be accompanied on the Trip (as defined below) by his/her Parent as one of the Group (as defined below), who must sign and return all required documentation. The Minor must be accompanied at all times during the Trip, as defined below (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, and all Prize-related events) by his/her Parent. All federal, state and local taxes (including but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes on or connected with the Prize (as defined below), and the reporting consequences thereof, are solely the responsibility of the Winner who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize (as defined below). If requested, Winner must provide Administrator with a completed IRS Form W-9, Request for Tax Identification Number and Certification. If Winner is a resident of California, Winner must also provide Administrator with a completed California Form 590, Withholding Exemption Certificate. If Winner is not a resident of California, the Prize (as defined below) will be subject to California nonresident withholding tax and Winner will receive a California Form 592-B.
8. PRIZE: ONE (1) PRIZE (“Prize”): A five (5) day / four (4) night trip for Winner and one (1) guest ( “Guest,” the Guest and Winner shall collectively be referred to as the “Group”) to Honolulu, Hawaii (“Trip”), consisting of the following elements for the Group:  hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room/double occupancy, including room tax) for four (4) consecutive nights at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina Hawaii;  if Winner’s residence is located other than on the island of Oahu, round-trip coach air transportation (with possible layovers) for the Group on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Winner’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and the Honolulu International Airport, and  a voucher for airport/hotel transfers via SpeediShuttle when air transportation is provided. If the Prize is awarded to a nonresident of California, the Prize will also include an estimated cash amount of $337.00, which will be withheld to defray payment of California nonresident withholding tax payable as a result of winning the Prize. ARV (if Winner is a resident of California): $4,494.24, or $4,831.31 (if Winner is not a resident of CA), which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of hotel rates and airfares. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and any Airport of Origin, alcoholic beverages, tax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs and telephone calls. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval; certain restrictions, block-out dates may apply. Airline carrier and hotel regulations and conditions apply. A valid credit or debit card is required at check-in. Travel must be taken between October 1, 2019 and September 30, 2020. If travel is not taken by the required date, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no obligation to Winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of any Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. Releasees are not responsible for airline cancellations or delays. If the actual value of the Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or Prize elements. Prize elements may not be separated. Airline tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and Prize is validly claimed by November 30, 2019, after which date no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded.
As a condition of accompanying the Winner on the Trip, Guest will be required to consent to a background check; and, failure to sign such consents and authorizations and/or to furnish all required information will result in such Guest not being allowed to accompany the Winner on the Trip. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to allow a person selected as the Winner’s Guest to accompany the Winner on the Trip if the results of such background check reveal that such initially selected Guest has been convicted of a felony or a crime of moral turpitude, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case the Winner may choose an alternate Guest (who will also be subject to a background check). Should Sponsor determine that such substitute Guest is also not permitted to accompany the Winner on the Trip based on the results of background check, Sponsor will have no liability of any kind (either to a Winner, proposed Guest or any third party). If Winner elects to take the Trip without Guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and Winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate Prize for same.
11. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the Winner (after October 31, 2019, and before November 30, 2019) and/or Rules (before September 30, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Freeform’s 30 Days of Disney Sweepstakes Winner/Rules, Ventura Associates International, LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Dept. HD, Suite 1700, NYC, NY 10001 (designating either “Winner’s List” or “Rules”). A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.