Fox News – Patriot Awards – Win a 3-day/2-night trip to Hollywood Florida (the “Trip”) for the Winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) to attend the 2022 FOX News Patriot Awards (the “Event”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. DESCRIPTION: The FOX News Patriot Awards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on Monday, October 10, 2022 at 10:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on Monday, October 24, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is FOX News Network, LLC, 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York, 10036(“Sponsor”). The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Creative Zing Promotion Group (“Administrator”), 2100 E. Robinson, Orlando, Florida, 32803. The Sponsor and Administrator are collectively referred to as the “Sweepstakes Entities”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry (each an “Entrant” and collectively, “Entrants”). Employees, officers and directors of Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies; and the Immediate Family Members, and/or Household Member of each, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, “Household Member” shall mean any person who shares the same residence at least three (3) months a year; “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant or potential winner in the Sweepstakes, the Entrant or potential winner will be deemed the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person in whose name the e-mail account was opened. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of an Entrant or potential winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry at the pop-up modal found at www.foxnews.com (the “Website”). On the Website, the Entrant must provide all of the information requested, including but not limited to Entrant’s email address for the Authorized Account Holder, then click the consent boxes to receive one (1) entry (each an “Entry” and collectively the “Entries”) into the Sweepstakes.
Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries must be received by Monday, October 24, 2022 at 11:59:59 pm ET. If entries exceed the entry limitations, the Entrant may be disqualified, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally. Sponsor has the right to change the Sweepstakes Period at any time prior to the start of the Sweepstakes period, and all other dates or deadlines set in connection with this Sweepstakes, at any time and in its sole discretion and notice will be posted in these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: On or about October 25, 2022, one (1) potential “Winner” will be selected via a random drawing conducted by the Administrator from among all eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified within two (2) business days of the random drawing by email and/or telephone, at the Administrator’s sole discretion, using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any winner notifications that are not received for any reason. The potential Winner is responsible for checking his/her spam filter. The potential Winner will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours (or a shorter time if required by exigencies) of attempted notification. The failure to respond within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of the prize. The potential Winner will be required to verify address, sign, and return within twenty-four (24) hours of initial notification an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, unless prohibited by law, a publicity release and other legal documents as may be required by Sponsor in its sole discretion (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). The potential Winner must provide the Administrator with his or her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes before the prize will be awarded. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued to the Winner for the actual value of the prize received for the year in which the prize was fulfilled. Failure to return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner from the remaining eligible Entries.
Additionally, the potential Winner may be required to provide his or her Social Security number for the purpose of submitting to a background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of employment history, criminal or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that any potential Winner will not, in the Sponsor’s’ sole discretion, bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor. If requested, the potential Winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. Pending the results of the background check, the Sponsor reserves the right to withhold access to the Event (defined below), disqualify the potential Winner, or award the prize as described in the Official Rules, in its sole discretion.
Sweepstakes Entities will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential Winners (and additional Winners if needed to award the prize) in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify anyone not fully complying with the Official Rules. Winner shall be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Other restrictions may apply.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. PRIZE: There is one (1) Grand Prize available. The Grand Prize consists of a 3-day/2-night trip to Hollywood, Florida (the “Trip”) for the Winner and one (1) travel companion (“Guest”) to attend the 2022 FOX News Patriot Awards (the “Event”). The Trip will consist of the following: (a) Round-trip coach class airfare for Winner and Guest from a gateway airport near the Winner’s permanent residence to an airport in the greater Hollywood, Florida area (if Winner lives within a 200 mile radius of the destination, the Sweepstakes Entities may substitute airfare by providing ground transportation or a ground transportation allowance of $300; airports selected are at the sole discretion of Sweepstakes Entities); (b) Hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at a hotel selected by the Sweepstakes Entities (one room, double-occupancy, room and tax only); (c) Admission for the Winner and Guest to the Event (d) a $200 Uber gift card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $4,435. Actual value will depend on the point of departure, airfare fluctuations and seasonal pricing; any difference between the ARV and the actual cost of the trip will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates determined by the Sponsor and currently planned for November 16-18, 2022.
Gift card may be subject to additional terms and conditions, as determined by the card issuer. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sweepstakes Entities. Event attendance may be subject to additional terms and conditions as provided by the Event organizers or presented at the Event location. Winner may be required to follow COVID-19 protocols, including passing one or more COVID-19 antigen and screening tests, and testing negative for COVID-19 or having been vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to being allowed to enter an Event location.
Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, unless the Winner is the parent or legal guardian of such Minor guest. The Guest (or if a Minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will be required to verify eligibility and to execute a Guest Release, as directed by the Administrator. Failure to return the executed Guest Release within the specified time period may result in forfeiture of participation for the Guest.
If the Event is cancelled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to either: (a) award the Trip as described in these Official Rules but without admission to the Event; or (b) to change the dates of the Trip. Winner and his/her Guest must travel together on same itinerary for the Trip. Winner and his/her Guest agree to undertake the Trip at their own risk. All travel arrangements must be made through Sweepstakes Entities. Airline will be selected by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Once Trip elements have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. Sweepstakes Entities will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or travel vouchers. Any costs of travel exceeding the allowance provided herein shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, Winner shall be solely responsible for all costs, expenses, and incidentals associated with prize acceptance and use, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, phone calls, insurance, taxes, and any other expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Once travel commences, no unscheduled stopovers are permitted; if an unscheduled stopover occurs, full airfare may be charged to the Winner from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the Trip. Sweepstakes Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Winner is responsible for all applicable travel and other insurance, all applicable airport charges, including, without limitation, any baggage charges, airport taxes, fuel charges and any applicable Federal inspection fees. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, AND ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES, ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. No cash alternatives or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sweepstakes Entities. If a prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. Any depictions of prizes are for illustrative purposes only.
Sweepstakes Entities maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, transportation company, restaurant or venue (“Providing Party”) and Sponsor is merely an independent supplier of the Trip and is not in any way related to each Providing Party. The Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (a) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those Providing Parties or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (b) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (c) by the wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of the Sweepstakes Entities, or (d) by any cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of the Sweepstakes Entities.
By accepting the Prize, the Winner and Guest expressly assume the risk that they may be exposed to COVID-19, the Coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Winner and Guest expressly understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. In addition, the Winner and Guest must abide by all applicable COVID regulations and local ordinances, including but not limited to social distancing, masks, testing, and proof of vaccination requirements.
Trip Conduct: Winner and Guest shall conduct themselves with due regard to the public conventions and morals. The Winner and Guest shall not, while representing the Sweepstakes Entities during the Trip commit an offense involving moral turpitude under local laws or ordinances. The Winner and Guest shall not commit any act that will tend to degrade the Sweepstakes Entities in society or bring the Sweepstakes Entities into public hatred, public disrepute, contempt, scorn, or ridicule, or that will tend to shock, insult or offend, or if the Winner or Guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to terminate the Trip early and send the Winner and Guest home with no further obligation related to the prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION/RELEASE: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which shall be final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prize, each Entrant agrees to release the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the successors, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and assigns of each (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize.
Each Entrant authorizes the Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state/territory of residence and Entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, and on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further notice or compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at its sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) any injuries, losses, liabilities or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, participation in, or use of a Sweepstakes prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entry or other materials; (iv) late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible Entries, regardless of the method of transmission; (v) any inability of winner to accept or use the prize (or portion thereof) for any reason and such prize or portion thereof shall be forfeited; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention, extenuating circumstance or other problem/cause corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, will select winner(s) from eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to and/or after such action or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by the Sweepstakes Entities. Sweepstakes Entities may prohibit Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sweepstakes Entities. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages, actions, liability, loss, injury or expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in connection with: (a) Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (b) a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach, of any of Entrant’s representations, warranties or obligations herein; and (c) acceptance, possession, grant, participation in, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage arising therefrom.
9. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to any choice of law or conflict of law principles that would result in the application of any law other than that of New York. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually through binding arbitration, without resort to any form of class action, in accordance with the arbitration provision set forth below.
10. ARBITRATION PROVISION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) the entrant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of any prize and/or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS; (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held in New York, New York; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes; (5) the arbitrator shall apply New York law consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, arbitration can decide only the entrant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the arbitrator shall not have the power to award punitive damages against the entrant or Sponsor; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD, and the entrant is unable (or not required under the rules of JAMS) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the entrant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if entrant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of entrant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the rules of JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither entrant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on JAMS and/or the rules of JAMS, visit their website at www.jamsadr.com.
12. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to “Creative Zing Promotion Group – FOX News Sweepstakes” Winner List/Rules, 2100 E. Robinson, Orlando, FL 32803. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than December 15, 2022. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
Online:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win the FOX News Patriot Awards Sweepstakes. Open to legal U.S. residents in the 50 United States & D.C., 21+. Other restrictions apply. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:01 am ET 10/10/22 and ends on 10/24/22 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Void where prohibited. Subject to Official Rules available at www.foxnews.com. Sponsor: FOX News.
© 2022 Fox News Network, LLC