Founders Brewing Company – All Day Getaway Vip Trip – Win a trip the 2021 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival held in Manchester
All Day Getaway VIP Trip Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE. The All Day Getaway VIP Trip Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Canal Street Brewing Co., L.L.C., d/b/a Founders Brewing Company (“Sponsor”). Avid Marketing Group (“Administrator”), an independent third-party organization, will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of the (50) U.S. and D.C., who are age 21 or older. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The entry period for the All Day Getaway VIP Trip Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on January 17, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and ends on March 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Administrator will determine the winner(s) of the Sweepstakes by random drawing on/around March 25, 2021, and the associated prize(s) will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”).
2. BINDING AGREEMENT: In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to these Official Rules. Therefore, please read these Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You may not submit an Entry to the Sweepstakes and are not eligible to receive the prize(s) described in these Official Rules unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of the (50) U.S. and D.C. (other than states in which participation is otherwise limited or qualified) who are, as of the date of entry, 21 years of age or older and have internet access. Persons in the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) Employees, Officers and Directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and publicity agencies; (b) Corporate Officers and Directors, Members and Managers of limited liability companies, and Partners in general or limited partnerships who hold alcoholic beverage licenses or permits to engage in the production, importation, or wholesale or retail sales of alcoholic beverage products and employees and representatives of such entities; (c) Employees of beverage alcohol regulatory agencies; (d) Members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings, spouses) wherever they may live or members of the same household (whether related or not) of any person in the preceding categories. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, municipal, provincial or any other government laws.
4. HOW TO ENTER: There are TWO (2) ways to enter this Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period, send a text message with the word “ALLDAY” (one word, no spaces) (“Entry Method No. 1”). Once the text is received, you must verify your date of birth. Then, you will be prompted to provide your full name, state of residence and email address (required) and you will then be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Prizes will be awarded to the name corresponding to the phone number from which the text message originated. You must fully complete the entry form in order to receive an entry into the Sweepstakes random drawing. All entries using Entry Method No. 1 must be submitted by March 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
**Sending text alone will NOT result in entry; the entry form must be completed/submitted.
You will be charged for all text messages sent and received from your handset according to the terms in your individual calling plan with your cellular provider. For additional support, text HELP to 24272 or STOP to cancel at any time. All entrants using Entry Method No. 1 must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the Sweepstakes using the text messaging method. Standard text messaging fees may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging service is not available in all areas.
Alternatively, print your full name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number and the words “All Day Getaway VIP Sweepstakes – FBC2218700″ on a 3″ x 5” card and mail to: c/o Avid Marketing Group, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008 Attn: FBC2218700 All Day Getaway VIP Sweepstakes Entry. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by March 15, 2021 and received by March 22, 2021
There is a maximum of one entry per person or per valid email address during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Any additional Entries submitted by the same individual or via the same email address shall be disqualified, will not be considered for the Sweepstakes, and ineligible for any prize award.
By providing your email address, you grant Sponsor the right to send you promotional and/or marketing messages. You may opt out of receiving further promotional and/or marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email message. Entrants may not participate with multiple email addresses or under multiple identities, or submit an entry on behalf of another individual, nor may Entrants use any device or artifice to enter or to enter more than once during the Sweepstakes Entry Period or as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities, on behalf of another individual, or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all such Entries submitted will be void. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the email address by the internet service provider that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winners may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she meets the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes and/or is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Entrant; if an Entrant is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes his/her Entry will be considered invalid.
Potential prize winners must meet all eligibility requirements and fully comply with these Official Rules.
5. WINNER SELECTION; ODDS OF WINNING: FOUR (4) total Prizes will be awarded per this Sweepstakes. Decisions of the Administrator will be final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. Winner Notification: Each potential prize winner will be notified initially via phone and/or email. If the Administrator is unsuccessful in its attempt to reach and speak directly with a potential prize winner by phone and/or email within 48-hours of the initial notification attempt to the phone number and/or email address, then that contestant may be disqualified and an alternate potential prize winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries based upon the next runner-up, and notified as per the procedures outlined above (time permitting). Note: phone messages will not be left during the winner notification process.
7. During prize winner notification, the selected potential prize winner must confirm their eligibility, and indicate their willingness and ability to accept the designated prize. The potential prize winner will then receive official notification via email delivery. If a selected winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, is unable or unwilling to accept the prize or elects to decline the prize, s/he will be disqualified and, at the Sponsor AND/OR Administrator’s discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries based upon the next runner-up, and notified as per the procedures outlined above. Any disqualified contestant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation. Decisions of the Administrator in the selection and determination of the prize winners and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding.
Each winner may be required to: 1) complete and return, within Two (2) days of date of receipt, a prize acceptance form including an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by the winner 2) present a copy of a valid driver’s license and/or government issued identification as a condition of receiving any prize; and 3) will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all prizes or prize elements awarded. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, the winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
8. PRIZES: FOUR (4) Grand Prize Winners will be selected at random. Grand Prize Winners will receive a trip the 2021 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival held in Manchester, TN on September 2, 2021 and completed by September 5, 2021 for him/herself and ONE (1) guest (21 or older) with an Approximate Retail Value of $10,000.00. Grand prize package includes: round trip coach air transportation from the major airport nearest winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to Manchester, TN (specific airport of Sponsor’s sole choosing); round trip ground transfers to/from airport to hotel; four (4) days and three (3) night stay (single room) in a VIP Luxury Tent at the festival; VIP tickets to attend 2020 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival and money/gift cards to cover food and (non-alcoholic) beverage for winner and one (1) guest. The Grand Prize Winner has the option to receive the cash value of the trip, $10,000 in the form of a check if they prefer this as an alternative to the trip.
If winner is not available and able to take trip within those dates, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded (time permitting) to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries received.
Winner and their guest must travel together. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of cancellation or delay of any flight. All details of travel and accommodation are subject to availability. Lodging and air transportation cannot be used separately. Travel and hotel stay are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the airline carrier(s) and hotel(s) of Sponsor’s choice. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or flight substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), accommodation provider(s), or any other persons or companies providing any of these services and accommodations. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any valid documentation necessary for travel (Passport), and each is responsible for his or her own travel insurance should they desire same. The prize consists only of the items described above. All expenses not expressly stated in the prize description above as being included in the prize, including, without limitation, meals, ground transportation, tips, souvenirs and hotel incidentals, are the responsibility solely of each winner. Use of prize is contingent upon winner and his/her guest conducting themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner; should winner and/or his/her guest fail to do so, prize may be immediately terminated, and the Sponsor may pursue other legal sanctions against the winner and/or guest, as applicable. Further travel and/or accommodations restrictions may apply. Alcoholic beverages are not part of the prize. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Prizes. The prizes consist only of the items described above.
Total ARV of all available Prizes is $40,000.00.
All costs and expenses associated with Prizes acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided in the Prizes section of these Official Rules, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prizes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Alcohol beverages are not part of any prize. Limit Four (4) total Prizes for the Sweepstakes. Limit of One (1) prize per family/household/address.
Each Winner and any other Prize recipient is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations related thereto and is solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes that apply to the receipt and use of any Prizes. Entrant acknowledges that if he/she is a Winner, the Award Acceptance Agreement which he/she will be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor will require Winner to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will authorize Sponsor to deliver to Winner a IRS Form 1099, or any other applicable income tax forms, reflecting the prize awarded to Winner. Any failure by any Winner to complete, sign and/or deliver the Award Acceptance Agreement and W-9 form will result in such Winner’s disqualification and ineligibility and an alternate Winner may be selected by Sponsor, in its discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value in the event any prize or a portion of a prize is unavailable for any reason. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or other substitution of a prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize or portion of a prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’ sole discretion. The awarding of any Prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules.
9. GENERAL RULES: The Sweepstakes is offered by Canal Street Brewing Co., L.L.C., d/b/a Founders Brewing Company, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to waive, release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, affiliated companies and subsidiaries and their directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes (including Facebook, Inc. and Instagram, Inc.) (together, the ” Released Parties”), from and against any claims, injuries (including death), loss, expenses or damages and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise in whole or in part from the acceptance, possession, use or enjoyment of a Prize or parts thereof, travel or participation in the Sweepstakes, attendance at the Trip to the Mothership, or in any other Prize-related activity, including, without limitation, any (i) condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’ control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; or (iv) electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in the Sweepstakes or for other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes.
IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE Sweepstakes, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SPONSOR OR SUCH RELEASED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
Sponsor will be responsible for resolving any disputes and rules violations that arise in connection with the Sweepstakes. All interpretations of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor AND/OR Administrator regarding the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects.
10. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited, by accepting any Prize, each Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry materials and statements attributed to Winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, Sponsor’s homepage at www.Foundersbrewing.com, Sponsor’s Facebook page, and other Sponsor social media platforms (including Instagram, Twitter, etc.), without additional compensation. Each Winner also agrees to participate in promotional activities related to the Sweepstakes upon Sponsor’ reasonable request.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any individual that (i) tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s homepage, Facebook page or any Sponsor social media platform; (ii) violates these Official Rules; or (iii) acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, You acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes.
11. GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of Michigan, excluding its rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the state or federal courts located in Grand Rapids, MI.
13. WINNERS: A winners list may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope marked: Avid Marketing Group, Attn: All Day Getaway VIP Trip Sweepstakes – FBC2218700, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008. All requests must be postmarked by April 14, 2021 and received by April 21, 2021.
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Canal Street Brewing Co., L.L.C., d/b/a Founders Brewing Company, 235 Grandville Ave, SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
© 2021 Founders Brewing Company, Grand Rapids, MI