Ford – Next Gen – Win a trip to Daytona Beach
2021 FORD NEXT GEN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Ford Next Gen Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry beginning May 5, 2021. Employees, contractors, directors, their employees and officers of Ford Motor Company, its dealers, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (“NASCAR”) and its affiliates, and their immediate family members and those living in their same households are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ford Motor Company, One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126. Administrator: CCO Communications, Inc. (dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), 3200 Greenfield Road, Suite 280, Dearborn, MI 48120. NASCAR, LLC is not a sponsor of this promotion.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 5, 2021 at 3:10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on November 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Participants may enter online at http://www.FordNEXTGEN.com or on site at any qualifying 2021 event location. Sponsor reserves the right to add additional opportunities to enter online at affiliate sites including, but not limited to, NASCAR®-sanctioned events and any Ford affiliated events or websites. Sponsor reserves the right to add to/change and/or cancel any or all of the above locations at any time without notice. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address (optional). You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. One entry into the Sweepstakes per person is allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected, duplicate, or stolen entries, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Alternate Method of Entry: To enter by mail, send a hand-printed 3” x 5” card with name, address, phone number, email address (if any) to: Ford Next Gen Sweepstakes, PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121. One entry per person. All entries must be postmarked by October 24, 2021.
6. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 22, 2021. The winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings for the Grand Prize will be held after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: One grand prize winner will be randomly selected from the list of eligible entrants. The winner will receive a trip to Daytona Beach, FL to experience NASCAR’s Next Gen racecar hit the track. This prize includes: (2) Roundtrip coach airfare from a major airport near Grand Prize winner’s home. (3) nights hotel accommodationsVisa gift card for rental car, meals, and incidentalsVIP access for two (2) to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™ race in Daytona Beach, FLVIP access for two (2) to the NASCAR Xfinity Series™ race in Daytona Beach, FLVIP access for two (2) to the NASCAR Cup Series™ race in Daytona Beach, FL Ford Performance driver meet and greetsNext Gen technical talk with a Ford engineer The approximate retail value is $7,600.
8. Prize Restrictions/Conditions: All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash or other prize substitution will be offered, except by the Sponsors, in whole or in part, at their sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winners and each performance-based prize recipient will be solely responsible for any sales taxes on prize and any expenses not listed herein relating to acceptance and use of a prize.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, NASCAR and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notification of permission.
11. General Conditions: Ford Motor Company (Sponsor), its dealers, CCO Communications, Inc. (dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), and its affiliates and each of their respective parent entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, members, agents, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective agencies, personnel, subsidiaries and any other company associated (collectively, the “Released Parties”) with this program are not responsible for late, undeliverable, misdirected, or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Unintelligible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. No automated entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, bot, macro or sweepstakes service), or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. If the winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate any portion of the Sweepstakes, and Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: (a) The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to tamper with the Sweepstakes; to defraud Sponsor or Administrator in conjunction with the operation of the Sweepstakes will result in automatic disqualification (if applicable), as well as exposing any individual suspected of such conduct to prosecution and liability to the fullest extent allowed by law; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
(b) Sponsor’s/Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(c) Force Majeure: If, for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as originally planned (for example, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, epidemic, pandemic, riot or strike), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes, making the prize available in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on www.fordnextgen.com.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
16. Sweepstakes Results: For Sweepstakes results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ford Next Gen Sweepstakes Winner List/Rules, PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121. Requests must be received by December 31, 2021.