Ford Motor Company – 2020 Generation Ford – Win roundtrip
2020 GENERATION FORD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Generation Ford Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry beginning April 6, 2020. Employees, contractors, directors, their employees and officers of Ford Motor Company, its dealers, advertising, fulfillment, and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and those living in their same households are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ford Motor Company, One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126. Administrator: CCO Communications, Inc. (dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), 3200 Greenfield Road, Suite 280, Dearborn, MI 48120.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on April 6, 2020 at 12:01 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends on September 30, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Participants may enter online at www.generationford.com or on-site at any of the 2020 event locations. Sponsor reserves the right to add additional opportunities to enter online at affiliate sites, or on-site at NASCAR and/or NHRA race events, and select Mustang club/enthusiast events.
Sponsor reserves the right to add to/change and/or cancel any or all of the above locations at any time without notice.
You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address (optional). You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. One entry into the Sweepstakes per person is allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected, duplicate, or stolen entries, which will be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Alternate Method of Entry: To enter by mail, send a hand-printed 3” x 5” card with name,
address, phone number, email address (if any) to: Generation Ford Sweepstakes, PO Box 490,
3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121. One entry per person. All entries must be
postmarked by September 15, 2020.
6. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions
as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential
winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will
randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the
Promotion Period, on or around October 14, 2020. The winner will be notified by mail, email or
phone. The winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date
notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order
to claim his/her prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of
Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, potential winner forfeits
prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official
Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a winner is
disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by
random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings for
the Grand Prize will be held after which the Grand Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Promotional Period Performance-based Prizes: Throughout the duration of the sweepstakes,
we will randomly select one entrant to be awarded with an autographed item every time one of
the participating drivers has a top five (5) finish. These selected winners will still be eligible for
the grand prize.
8. GRAND PRIZE: Two grand prize winners will be randomly selected from the list of eligible
entrants. The winners will receive roundtrip, coach air travel for two from a major airport near
Grand Prize winners’ home, two (2) nights hotel accommodations, a Visa gift card for a rental
car, meals and incidentals, and a Ford Performance apparel package. The winners and their
guests will receive a one-day, custom driving experience with Ford’s rising stars and
developmental drivers at a track of the Sponsor’s choice. The approximate retail value is $4,000
9. Prize Restrictions/Conditions: All prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-
refundable. No cash or other prize substitution will be offered, except by the Sponsors, in whole
or in part, at their sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winners and each performance-based prize
recipient will be solely responsible for any sales taxes on prize and any expenses not listed
herein relating to acceptance and use of a prize.
10. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor,
Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors,
advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent
companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively,
the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited
to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the
Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s
consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice,
opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without
further payment or consideration or notification of permission.
12. General Conditions: Ford Motor Company (Sponsor), its dealers, CCO Communications, Inc.
(dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), and its affiliates and each of their respective
parent entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their respective employees,
shareholders, officers, directors, members, agents, successors, and assigns, and each of their
respective agencies, personnel, subsidiaries and any other company associated (collectively,
the “Released Parties”) with this program are not responsible for late, undeliverable,
misdirected, or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
Unintelligible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole
discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the
operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other
Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. No automated entries (including but
not limited to entries made using any script, bot, macro or sweepstakes service), or mechanical
reproductions will be accepted. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the
legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should
such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to
the fullest extent permitted by law. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person
who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or
other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning
e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries must be
submitted by the entrant. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to
entrant. If the winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, potential winner may berequested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account
holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right, at its
sole discretion, to suspend or terminate any portion of the Sweepstakes, and Sponsor’s failure
to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or
inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment
or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any
kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or
network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry
process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration
of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen
mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or
indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or
misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously
deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the
Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of
the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to
hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance
for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be
awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons
cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available
and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated numb
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and
causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall
be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United
States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate
Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments
and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated
with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances
will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim
indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for
actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise
increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and
enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in
connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the
laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules
(whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of
the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Entrant’s Personal Information: Personal information collected from entrants is subject to the Privacy Statement located at https://www.ford.com/help/privacy. By entering the Sweepstakes, you expressly agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement.
15. Sweepstakes Results: For Sweepstakes results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Generation Ford Sweepstakes Winner List/Rules, PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121 Requests must be received by December 31, 2020.