Ford – 2023 Mustang 5.0 Fever – Win Ford Mustang GT (maximum MSRP $55000) with $5000 MSRP in Ford Performance Parts
2023 MUSTANG 5.0 FEVER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Mustang 5.0 Fever Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are licensed drivers and are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry beginning January 19, 2023. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Ford Motor Company or any of its dealers or advertising, fulfillment or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and those living in their same households, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Ford Motor Company, One American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126. Administrator: CCO Communications, Inc. (dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), 3200 Greenfield Road, Suite 280, Dearborn, MI 48120.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on January 19, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 15, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Participants may enter online at www.mustang50fever.com or on-site at any of the 2023 qualifying event locations. Sponsor reserves the right to add additional opportunities to enter online at affiliate sites, or on-site at NASCAR and/or NHRA and/or Formula Drift race events and select Mustang club/enthusiast events.
Sponsor reserves the right to add to/change and/or cancel any or all of the above locations at any time without notice.
You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email address (optional). You may also be asked to answer optional questions; however, they need not be answered in order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes. One entry into the Sweepstakes per person is allowed.
To enter by mail, send a hand-printed 3” x 5” card with name, address, phone number, email address (if any) to: Mustang 5.0 Fever Sweepstakes, PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121. Only one entry per person, for the duration of the Promotion Period. All entries must be postmarked by December 15, 2023. One entry into the Sweepstakes per person is allowed, regardless of method of entry.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected, duplicate, undeliverable, misdelivered, or stolen entries or mail. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around January 5, 2024. The winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (except where prohibited by law) and a Publicity Release Form in order to claim his/her prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and Publicity Release Form within the required time period, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prize ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize consists of a 2024 Ford Mustang GT (maximum MSRP $55,000) with $5,000 MSRP in Ford Performance Parts. Winner will be allowed to choose Ford Performance Parts, including installation, not to exceed $5,000. Performance Parts may include performance packs for handling and power. Installation will be paid for by Ford and must be completed at a qualified Ford dealership. Sponsor will determine all features of vehicle, including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades will be allowed only if permitted by delivery dealer and paid for by winner. Winner must be a legal resident of the United States and a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees, title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance, gasoline, destination and delivery charges and other fees associated with prize, including federal/state income tax on value of prize. If winner does not select $5,000 in Ford Performance Parts, winner will not receive balance in cash. Winner must take delivery of prize from the authorized Ford automobile dealership in the continental United States designated by Sponsor.
7. Prize Restrictions/Conditions: Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non- refundable. No cash or other prize substitution, except by the Sponsor, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. The prize consists only of those items specified in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on prize. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if required by law. The winner is responsible for any expenses not listed herein relating to acceptance and use of a prize. The Grand Prize Winner must take delivery through dealer by April 5, 2024. Vehicle delivery is restricted to the continental United States. Winner must be a licensed driver and hold a valid driver’s license in his/her state of residence and will be required to provide proof of insurance in order to take delivery. If winner does not provide proof of a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance prior to delivery, winner forfeits prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes, fees, title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance, gasoline, destination and delivery charges and other fees associated with prize, including federal/state income tax on value of prize. Sponsor shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize vehicle. Sponsor, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the grand prize vehicle within ninety (90) days after receipt of the winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release and other requested information. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
8. Release: By entering, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Sponsor’s dealers, CCO Communications, Inc. (dba Campbell Marketing and Communications), NASCAR, Inc., each of their respective agents and all other companies involved in the Promotion or the provision of the prize, the parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates of each of the foregoing, the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors and members (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration or notification of permission.
10. General Conditions: The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected, duplicate, undeliverable, misdelivered or stolen entries or mail or for any computer, on-line, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Unintelligible or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. No automated entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, bot, macro or sweepstakes service), or mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entries must be submitted by the entrant. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. If the winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Sponsor has the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules (including without limitation by adjusting any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these Official Rules) and to cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion at any time in its discretion, including without limitation if a virus, bug, technical problem, entrant fraud or misconduct or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupts the administration, integrity, security or proper operation of the Promotion or if for any other reason Sponsor is not able to conduct the Promotion as planned (including without limitation in the event the Promotion is interfered with by any fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or of public enemy, communications failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, federal, state or local law, order or regulation or court order). In the event of termination of the Promotion, a notice will be posted at www.mustang50fever.com and a Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any typographical, printing, production, distribution or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of prizes or the winner, or any other incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network or computer hardware or software or incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes, including in connection with the processing of entries, the selection of the winner, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, or the submission, collection, storage or processing of entries; (5) late, lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, incomplete, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize; (7) any “act of god” or other force majeure event outside of Sponsor’s control that may cause any postponement or cancellation of any prize-related activity or interfere with, delay or prevent the provision of any prize; or (8) any damage to any computer system resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Promotion. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
14. Sweepstakes Results: For Sweepstakes results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Mustang 5.0 Fever Sweepstakes Winner List/Rules, PO Box 490, 3800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, MI 48121 Requests must be received by February 5, 2024..