Foot Locker – 1-877-4theluv – Win one $200 Foot Locker gift card
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 1-877-4TheLuv Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents who, at the time of entity, are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia that are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. or its affiliated companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., d/b/a Foot Locker, 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, July 31st and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, August 6th (the “Entry Period”). Entries received before or after the Entry Period are void.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
Dial 1-877-4TheLuv and press 1 to record your “For The Love” message expressing your love and excitement for basketball’s return.
Release: By pressing “1” and recording your message, you grant to Foot Locker and its representatives the right to use your recording, including your name, voice, social handle and any other information you provide in the recording in any and all media for purposes of promoting and publicizing Foot Locker and its products and services. You understand Foot Locker and its representatives will have the right to edit, cut, shorten, alter and adapt your recording without further approval.”
6. DRAWING: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor, or a third party designated by Sponsor, will randomly select a total of seven (7) winner(s), one (1) each day of the Entry Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners on Friday, August 7th via the phone number that made the recording. The potential winners must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of the notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate potential winners will be contacted.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to respond and or sign and return the documents within the required time period forty-eight (48) hours, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the procedures set forth above. Only three (3) alternate potential winners may be contacted.
8. Prizes: Seven (7) winners will each receive one (1) $200 Foot Locker gift card. The prize may not be transferred prior to award and must be accepted as awarded. The winner may not request cash or a substitute prize. Approximate Retail Value of prize: $1,400 USD.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes in a random drawing from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
12. RESULTS: To obtain a list of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “1-877-4TheLuv” to 330 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001. Requests must be received by September 6, 2020.