Food City – Bodyarmor Commit To Fit Home Gym – Win – one (1) Home Gym
2023 Food City “BodyArmor Commit To Fit Home Gym” Sweepstakes Official Rules & Regulations NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AL, GA, KY, NC, TN, VA AND WV WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN AL) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The BodyArmor Commit to Fit Home Gym Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia who are 18 years of age (19 in AL) or older at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, agents, directors, and officers of CCBCC Operations, LLC (“Sponsor”) and its “Promotional Participants” (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. (“Food City”), BODYARMOR®, Gage Marketing Group, LLC and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this Sweepstakes) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void outside Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2) AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrators, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3) TWO WAYS TO ENTER: a) Beginning 1/2/23 through close of business on 2/28/23, each time you visit a participating Food City store and use your Food City ValuCard with the purchase of $25.00 of BODYARMOR® product, you will automatically be entered in the random drawing. Limit one (1) entry per Food City ValuCard account per transaction. IMPORTANT NOTE RE: OPTING OUT OF SWEEPS: IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A QUALIFYING PURCHASE BUT DO NOT WANT TO BE ENTERED INTO THE SWEEPSTAKES, send your name, street address, city, state, ZIP and Food City ValuCard number to: BodyArmor/Food City Commit to Fit Home Gym Sweepstakes Opt-Out, PO Box 1158, Abingdon, VA 24212. YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING. You must do so before the drawing date in order to be excluded from the drawing. Food City ValuCard membership is free. b) TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHSE: On a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, plus daytime phone number and age. Mail entry in a hand addressed, business size #10 envelope with first-class postage affixed, to BodyArmor/Food City Commit to Fit Home Gym Sweepstakes, PO Box 1158, Abingdon, VA 24212, must be received by 3/01/23. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
4) RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 3/06/23 from among all eligible Food City ValuCard entries and mailed entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified via phone at the Food City ValuCard phone number on record or the phone number printed on the mail-in entry. Potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return a W-9, Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within five (5) days of notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
5) PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will each receive – one (1) Home Gym. ARV: $2,000. Prize consist of only the item specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by Grand Prize Winners permitted. Grand Prize Winners will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of his/her respective prize. All federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of each Grand Prize Winner.
6) PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for Sponsor and its licensees to use winner’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration or approval.
7) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc., Gage Marketing Group, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors, technical errors, electronic, telephone, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, late or garbled entries, or for telephone congestion, malfunctions, and difficulties of any kind; (c) errors or malfunctions in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials; (d) outdated or incorrect Food City ValuCard data, illegible or incomplete entries, lost, late, damaged, delayed, mutilated or postage due entries, or entries not received by entry deadline (all of which will be void); (e) electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, cards scanned incorrectly or other technical errors of any kind; (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize including any travel or activity related thereto. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or indirect damages from the Released Parties.
8) LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor and Administrators, in their sole discretion. If Sweepstakes is so cancelled, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding prizes, entries made via the Food City ValuCard will be declared made by the authorized account holder, regardless of who actually made the purchase. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized account holder of the Food City ValuCard associated with the selected entry. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
10) DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina.
12) WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 3/06/23, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: BodyArmor/Food City Commit to Fit Home Gym Sweepstakes Win List, PO Box 1158, Abingdon, VA 24212 to be received by 3/16/23.
13) SPONSOR: BA Sports Nutrition, 1720 Whitestone Expy Ste 101 Whitestone, NY 11357-3000. PROMOTIONAL PARTICIPANT and ADMINISTRATOR: K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. 1 Food City Circle, Abingdon, VA 24210 Back To Sweepstakes