Fishusa – Ultimate Walleye Giveaway Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility: FishUSA’s Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of FishUSA, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members, are not eligible. The Giveaway is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by FishUSA, Inc., 6960 West Ridge Road, Fairview, Pennsylvania 16415.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Entry Period: The Giveaway begins on Feb 23, 2023 at 12:01 AM ET and ends at 3:59 PM ET on March 28, 2023 (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter: There is no purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not improve an entrant’s chance of winning. Participants may enter the giveaway once. All entries must be submitted at the Giveaway link: https://www.fishusa.com/ultimate-walleye-giveaway
6. Drawing: Will occur on Mar 28th, 2023, at the close of the Giveaway, the sponsor will randomly select the prize winner(s) for the specified prize. The winner(s) will be contacted by email, phone, social media, or in-person. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within 24 hours of the drawing, and the winner will need to respond claiming his or her prize within a 24-hour period. If no response is received or a winner is found ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected for the unclaimed prize by random drawing. This alternate winner will be contacted by email, phone, social media, or in-person and must respond to claim the prize within a 24-hour period of being notified, or be disqualified. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
PRIZES ARE AWARDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Each potential winner is responsible for providing FishUSA with their current and accurate mailing address for shipment of their prize.
8. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The total retail value of prizes distributed through this contest is approximately $1,500.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules, or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes an entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his or her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize of the Giveaway .
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By signing up, you agree to subscribe to FishUSA’s email newsletters, but you can unsubscribe any time by following the link on the emails. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail, (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. During promotional events in which you provide your email address, your email address may be provided to another company that co-sponsors that promotion. In these cases, the terms of the promotion will explain how your email address is being used and whether it will be shared. Email addresses will not be provided to any other company for the FishUSA’s Giveaway.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Erie County, Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
12. Contest Results: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to FishUSA, 6960 West Ridge Road, Fairview, PA 16415, Attn: Contest. Requests for results must be received by April 30, 2023.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.