Fgf Brands Stonefire – Experience The Taste Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 US states and/or DC only and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of FGF Brands Inc. maker of Stonefire® (the “Sponsor”) and/or Curiosity Advertising (the “Administrator”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions
of Sponsor and/or Administrator, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting April 13, 2020 at 9:00 AM and ending May 31, 2020 at 11:59PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: To enter the Sweepstakes, post a selfie with Stonefire® Naan to Instagram or Facebook with the hashtage “#StoneFireTasteChallenge” or enter without posting a selie by registering online at https://www.stonefire.com/tastechallenge. Must have a public Instagram or
Facebook profile to enter by posting. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified at the sole discretion of FGF Brands Inc. and/or Administrator. You may only enter once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. and/or Administrator.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of the prize is $3,500. The prize package includes:
Flights for Winner and a Guest from a major US airport to New York City
Two (2) nights hotel accommodations for two (2), double occupancy
Two (2) dinners
Cooking class for two (2) at ICC (International Culinary Center) (ARV $390)
Stonefire® Naan for a year (24 coupons) (ARV $72)
One year – Food Network Magazine Subscription (ARV $12)
$500 Visa Gift Card for expenses
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor, and Winner will coordinate dates and travel arrangements with Administrator. A $3,500 cash substitution for the grand prize is permitted at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor. and/or Administrator to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize must be redeemed within one (1) year of winning. Winner may choose from available dates.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries. You are not guaranteed to win a prize.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor, held shortly after the close of the entry period. Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor. and/or Administrator shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned
upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor. and/or Administrator, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor. and/or Administrator, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Sponsor. and/or Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, the Sponsor. and/or Administrator may will select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor and/or Administrator. The Sponsor and/or Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Sponsor and/or Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor. and/or Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive communications periodically from the Sponsor. and/or Administrator. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability and Indemnification: SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO DETERMINE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. By entering you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, . and/or Administrator, Instagram, Facebook, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND OHIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ohio having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us no later than August 31, 2020, at firstname.lastname@example.org and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Stonefire® Experience the Taste Challenge Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is FGF Brands Inc., 1295 Ormont Dr, North York, ON M9L 2W6, Canada.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and Administrator and not to Facebook or Instagram.