Expedia – Win a trip for 2 with Qatar Airways valued at $4,800 USD
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Expedia’s “Qatar Spring Giveaway” (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old or older at time of entry. Employees of Expedia, Inc., Qatar Airways (“Qatar Airways”), Jebbit Integration (“Jebbit”) and each of their respective parent companies, owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, officers, directors, employees, contractors, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, agents, attorneys, insurers, licensees, sponsors, representatives, shareholders, successors and assigns, and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or household members of those employees, are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Expedia, Inc., 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (“Sponsor”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 pm PT on April 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on May 31, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, at any time during the Sweepstakes Period, complete the following:
Visit the sweepstake landing page at https://expedia.jebbit.com/aslfz89g?draft=true;
Follow the instructions provided to complete all questions within the quiz;
Enter your full name and email address; and
Submit your completed information to receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes.
Note: All entries will have an equal chance of winning. Your answers to the provided game questions will not increase or decrease your chances of winning the prize.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Entries will not be acknowledged. If you attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Sweepstakes. Participation is subject to Expedia’s Terms of Service. When you enter, you are providing information to Sponsor. No purchase necessary.
Note: All eligible entries will have an equal chance of winning.
6. Random Drawing: On or about June 5, 2019, at 10:00 am PT, at Expedia’s office at 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA, 98004, Sponsor or its agent will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
7. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified via email using the potential winner’s email address stated on the entry submission with instructions on how to claim the prize. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email message within fourteen (14) days from the date the message was sent, and after one (1) attempt to contact a potential winner, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted for the Prize. Such newly selected potential winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days of the drawing, using the contact details provided by that person when entering the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If the potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
8. Prize: One (1) potential winner will receive two (2) economy class roundtrip tickets between the eligible Qatar Airways gateway in the United States nearest his or her residence and any eligible destination to which Qatar Airways operates. Prize has an approximate retail value (‘’ARV’’) of up to USD $4,800.
The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions and time of prize fulfillment and time of travel. Any difference between the ARV and actual value, if any, will not be awarded.
The eligible Qatar Airways gateways in the United States at the time of the Sweepstakes are: Boston, MA; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; Chicago, IL; Washington, DC; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Atlanta, GA. The eligible destinations to which Qatar Airways operates at the time of the Sweepstakes are: Da Nang, Vietnam; Singapore; Goa, India; Chiang Mai, Thailand; Denpasar – Bali, Indonesia. Tickets must be issued within three (3) months of winner acceptance of prize and return of any applicable required documents. Travel (departure and return) must be comprised within three (3) months of ticket issue date. Tickets must be issued in the winner’s name. Winner and his/her chosen companion must travel on the same dates and on the same flights. Tickets are not transferrable, changeable or refundable. Seats are capacity controlled and may not be available on all flights and days. Specifically, the economy class prize tickets must be booked in E booking class. Specific blackout dates are as follows: Outbound Summer Blackout period: May 30, 2019 to July 19, 2019. Inbound Summer Blackout Period: June 22, 2019 through September 8, 2019. Winter Outbound Blackout Period December 11, 2019 through December 26, 2019. Inbound Winter Blackout Period: December 30, 2019 through January 12, 2020. Tickets are valid on Qatar Airways operated flights only. If Qatar Airways stops operating to a certain destination and/or if Qatar Airways stops operating from a certain USA gateway before the ticket has been issued, the winner must change the itinerary accordingly. If Qatar Airways stops operating to a certain destination and/or if Qatar Airways stops operating from a certain USA gateway after a ticket has been issued, an alternative on Qatar Airways will be offered, if possible. Winner is responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents, passports, visas, medical documents, and for meeting all health and insurance requirements. Frequent Flyer Mileage accrual is not permitted. Others terms and conditions may apply.
The winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, local, income and withholding taxes, if any, and any and all other costs and expenses not listed herein as being provided, including but not limited to all ground transportation, hotel accommodations, luggage fees, meals and beverages, hotel incidentals, souvenirs and gratuities. In the event that any tax withholding is required by law for the prize, winner authorizes Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not be liable for any airline or hotel fees incurred as a consequence of changing or cancelling air or hotel reservations. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes or prize components. Winner may not transfer, assign, or substitute the prize, or redeem the prize for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express of implied by Sponsor.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Qatar Airways, Jebbit, each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, including its choice of laws provision.
13. Results: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Expedia, Inc., 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.