Eggland’s Best – Celebrating The Premiere Of Disney/pixar’s Lightyear Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES FOR EGGLAND’S BEST SWEEPSTAKES CELEBRATING THE PREMIERE OF “DISNEY AND PIXAR’S LIGHTYEAR”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The Eggland’s Best Sweepstakes Celebrating the Premiere of “Disney/Pixar’s Lightyear” (“Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) May 2, 2022 and ends 11:59 PM ET May 22, 2022 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Eggland’s Best, LLC (“Sponsor”), Land O’Lakes, Inc., Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“Disney”), Coyne PR, Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers, distributors and suppliers, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and individuals living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
3. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by visiting www.EBfamilysweeps.com; then completing and submitting the official entry form by providing your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address, and phone number (including area code) to receive one (1) entry. Submission of erroneous or incomplete personal information will void the submitted entry. Limit one (1) entry per person, per household and per e-mail address per day for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period. If entries are received in excess of the stated limitation from any person or household or e-mail address on any day, only the first entry received from such person, household or e-mail address will be eligible for entry. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant and required to comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. A random drawing to select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be conducted on or about May 23, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Grand Prize package (1): A trip for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests) to Southern California scheduled to take place sometime between June 1 – June 16, 2022 to attend the motion picture premiere screening of Disney and Pixar’s “Lightyear” (the “Picture”) currently anticipated to occur on a date and time determined by Sponsor between June 1 – June 16, 2022 (the “Premiere”). The Grand Prize package consists of: (i) roundtrip coach commercial air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Southern California; (ii) standard occupancy accommodations for three (3) days/two (2) nights at a hotel designated by Sponsor (one (1) room); (iii) admission for four (4) to attend the Premiere; (iv) a $200.00 stipend (for winner only, awarded in the form of a $200.00 check) (Estimated Retail Value (“ERV”) $200.00); and (v) a one (1)-year supply of Eggland’s Best Eggs awarded in the form of twenty-four (24) vouchers (certain terms & conditions as specified by issuer apply) (ERV $82.80). Total ERV of Grand Prize package is $5,000.00. The value for travel portion of prize is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. Actual value of trip portion of prize may vary based upon location of departure city and travel dates, and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, as determined solely by Sponsor, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, luggage fees, ground transportation, meals, gratuities and souvenirs. The attendance by any specific cast members, filmmakers, or such other talent from the Picture during the Premiere is not guaranteed and shall be subject to such talent’s availability and Sponsor’s sole discretion. Neither Sponsor nor Disney guarantee any type of meeting or photo opportunity with any specific cast member or talent from the Picture during the trip. Winner and guests must complete any paperwork required for the prize, including but not limited to any additional releases, contracts, non-disclosure agreements, waivers required by the Sponsor or Disney and, failure to sign such paperwork and/or to furnish all required information on dates selected by Sponsor or Disney in their sole discretion will result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event the Premiere as currently scheduled and outlined above is cancelled or postponed, nothing set forth herein shall be construed to require Sponsor to hold a premiere of the Picture at any future time, or at all. Admission to the Premiere is subject to terms and conditions specified by issuer. Theatre seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guests must comply with all applicable venue rules and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or their guest(s), or terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winner and/or guest(s) home with no further compensation if any engage in a disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Premiere or appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, for whatever reason, the Premiere does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons included but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, any events outside of Sponsor’s control (including Acts of God, epidemic or pandemic), or for any other reason, no compensation or substitution will be provided, however remainder of prize package will be awarded, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Winner and guests may also be required to quarantine, provide proof of vaccination, and/or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test as instructed prior to travel within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner and guests must travel together on same itinerary, including the same departure date, destination and return date. No stopovers are permitted on airline tickets issued as a prize; if a stopover occurs, the prize will terminate at the stopover point and full fare will be charged for the remaining segments, including the return, of the trip. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the winner/guests. A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the winner is solely responsible for any charges and/or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel. Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of a flight cancellation or flight delay. Each guest must be of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence and at least eighteen (18) unless he/she is winner’s child or legal ward. Guests (or winner, if a guest is winner’s child or legal ward) must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. If potential winner is unable to travel on dates specified, the Grand Prize package will be forfeited and Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to award the prize to an alternate winner. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents prior to travel. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. The Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, as determined by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event winner elects to travel with no guests or fewer than three (3) guests, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof.
6. Potential winner will be notified by phone or e-mail on or about May 23, 2022 In the event that any e-mail to potential winner is returned as undeliverable, any phone number provided by potential winner is incorrect or no longer in service, a response to any given e-mail or phone call/message is not received within one (1) day of date of its issuance or potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release and, where legal, a publicity release, and each guest to complete a guest liability release (each, a “Guest Release”) within one (1) day of date of issuance of those documents or prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate winner. In the event potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release and/or Guest Release(s) within the required time period or is not in compliance with these Official Rules or prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
7. By participating, entrants agree as follows: a) to abide by these Official Rules, and to the decisions of Sponsor and/or the judging organization, which shall be final and binding in all respects; b) to the use of their name and/or likenesses and/or biographical data by Sponsor and its designees if selected as the winner for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any or all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification (except where prohibited by law); and c) THAT SPONSOR, LAND O’LAKES, INC., DISNEY, PIXAR, COYNE PR, TRYMARK CONSULTING GROUP, L.L.C., AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY TO AN ENTRANT OR ANY THIRD PARTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO). PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, delayed, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind whether computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical or otherwise relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors, problems or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or for any damage to entrant’s or other person’s hardware or software as a result of participation. Released Parties are also not responsible for entries, or mail that are illegible, lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered or postage due, or garbled or delayed by computer transmissions and all such entries are void. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or the judging organization will be disqualified, and their entries will be void. Every submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant and repetitive automated electronic submission of entries is specifically disallowed. Use of script, macro or automated entry software or programs or any other means that subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such entries will be void. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Acts of God, epidemic or pandemic, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof and/or terminate the participation of any entrant (and void all associated entries) whose conduct potentially compromises the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its sole discretion to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the act requiring such termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of laws principals, with venue in Chester County, Pennsylvania; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all entrants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
8. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT A) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, IF ANY; B) ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT TO BE PROVIDED, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND EXCLUSIVELY BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (“FAA”, Title 9 of the United States Code) UNDER THE AUSPICES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION; C) THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT SHALL GOVERN THE INTERPRETATION, ENFORCEMENT AND ALL PROCEEDINGS AT SUCH ARBITRATION; AND D) JUDGEMENT UPON SUCH ARBITRATION AWARD MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION WITH REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEN WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF YOUR ENTRY, YOU MAY OPT-OUT OF THIS, AND ONLY THIS, PART OF THE OFFICIAL RULES BY NOTIFYING THE SPONSOR OF SUCH OPT-OUT REQUEST BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE AND MAILING SUCH NOTICE TO: EGGLAND’S BEST SWEEPSTAKES CELEBRATING THE PREMIERE OF “DISNEY/PIXAR’S LIGHTYEAR” – ARBITRATION REJECTION, P.O. BOX 295, GAINESVILLE, VA 20156. ANY OPT-OUT RECEIVED AFTER THE THIRTY (30) DAY TIME PERIOD WILL NOT BE VALID AND YOU MUST PURSUE YOUR CLAIM, IF ANY, VIA ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARD SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET COSTS INCURRED, IF ANY, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER LEGAL COSTS OR EXPENSES.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU OPT-OUT OF THIS MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND EXCLUSIVELY BY A FEDERAL OR STATE COURT LOCATED IN CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA; PROVIDED THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF DISNEY, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, SHALL BE GOVERNED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE, ALL ENTRANTS IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA TO RESOLVE SUCH DISPUTES.
10. The name of the winner (available after June 15, 2022) and/or a copy of these Official Rules may be obtained by mailing a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Eggland’s Best Sweepstakes Celebrating the Premiere of “Disney/Pixar’s Lightyear”- Winner/Rules (please specify which), P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156, for receipt no later than Aug 15, 2022. VT residents omit return postage on rules requests.
11. Sponsor: Eggland’s Best, LLC, 70 East Swedesford Road, Suite 150, Malvern, PA 19355.
12. Promoter: Trymark Consulting Group, L.L.C., P.O. Box 295, Gainesville, VA 20156.