EDPNC – See where the Water Takes you in Wilmington and Island Beaches – Win a vacation package valued at $1,700
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
One prize per household. Vacation package is subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. See Where the Water Takes You in Wilmington and Island Beaches Sweepstakes (the Sweepstakes) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on or about May 1, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on May 31, 2017.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents living in the United States and Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Employees, officers and directors of the Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (EDPNC), participating sweepstakes partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless, Wilmington & Beaches CVB and its participating sweepstakes partners, respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from any damages which may arise out of participation in the Sweepstakes or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all aspects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: See Where the Water Takes You in Wilmington and Island Beaches Sweepstakes on VisitNC.com is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once per household over the course of the Sweepstakes. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, ZIP Code and your email address. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Grand Prize offered in the Sweepstakes. Handwritten entries will be manually entered into the database before the drawing is held. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide the EDPNC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDES:
Three nights of accommodations at the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown/Historic District
Four waterpark passes for Jungle Rapids Family Fun Park
Private ECO standup paddleboarding excursion for four people with Cape Fear Paddleboarding
Four passes to the North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher
Four passes to Battleship NORTH CAROLINA
Four passes for a sunset cruise with live music from Wilmington Water Tours (good for Thursday, Friday or Saturday Night)
Two day passes for the Bizzy Bee Water Taxi (the perfect way to get to the Battleship) from Wilmington Water Tours
A $50 gift certificate to The George
A $50 gift certificate to Front Street Brewery
A $100 gift certificate to PinPoint Restaurant
A $25 gift certificate to SurfBerry Cafe
A Wilmington welcome basket
And a $500 Visa gift card to help get you there
Total fair market value of prize package: $1,700.76
5. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the internet portion of the Sweepstakes and the alternative means of entry. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize drawing will be held on or about the fifth day of the following month. Contest sponsors reserve the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or less value for prizes that become unavailable. Potential winner will be notified by telephone (if phone number is provided) and by email. Winner must reply BY TELEPHONE within 10 days of the initial contact from the EDPNC in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers. Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. DISQUALIFICATION: Contest sponsors are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, contest sponsors reserve the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. In the event any portion of this Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of contest sponsors which, in the sole opinion of the contest sponsors, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, contest sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the internet portion of the Sweepstakes, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problem with the Sweepstakes entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. Contest sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Sweepstakes entry is replacement with another entry. If a potential winning entry is made by internet or other computer entry, that potential winner may be required to provide the EDPNC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the electronic mail address associated with the potential winning entry.
7. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina, 15000 Weston Parkway, Cary, NC 27513
Wilmington & Beaches CVB, 505 Nutt Street, Unit A, Wilmington, NC 28401