Do It Best – Defy Complete Deck Makeover Giveaway – Win for any reason or c) has violated the rules of the giveaway
Do it Best Corp. Giveaway Rules and Restrictions:
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
• The giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the start of the giveaway. No current or former employees – or their immediate families – of Do it Best Corp., its member stores, or suppliers are eligible to enter. No members of the same household are eligible to win more than one giveaway during the same calendar year.
• Winners will be selected in a random drawing. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. One entry per email address.
• Do it Best Corp. will notify the winner via email within five business days of the drawing. Do it Best Corp. is not required to attempt to contact the winner more than once.
• To claim the prize, the winner must respond to the notification within one week, providing his or her shipping address, and any additional information required to issue the prize.
• Some giveaways may require winner to pick up prize(s) at the nearest participating Do it Best member store. Do it Best Corp. is not responsible for travel or other expenses incurred due to this requirement. Prize(s) not picked up within the time specified will be forfeited.
• The prize will be forfeited if the winner: a) does not respond to the notification within one week; b) cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; or c) has violated the rules of the giveaway.
• No transfer of prize winner will be accepted. Cash redemption or other prize substitution is not permitted, except at the sole discretion of Do it Best Corp.
• Prize winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes.
• The giveaway shall be void where it is prohibited by law.
• By entering the giveaway, all winners have agreed that neither Do it Best Corp. nor its employees, officers, directors, and sponsors have any liability resulting from the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize.