Disney Movie Insiders – Fashion Forward – Win a $500 Disney Gift Card
DISNEY MOVIE INSIDERS FASHION FORWARD SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Disney Movie Insiders Fashion Forward Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to entrants who, at the time of entry and throughout the Sweepstakes Period and prize fulfillment period as set forth below, are: (a) natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and US-owned territories (includes Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, US Virgin Islands and/or the Northern Mariana Islands); (b) 18 years of age or older; and (c) members, in good standing, of Disney Movie Insiders (“DMI”). If an entrant is a minor, as defined by the jurisdiction of the entrant’s primary residence (“Minor”), permission of a parent or guardian is required to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must not be an employee or director, or IRS dependent, immediate family member or individual residing in the same household of, an employee or director, of Walt Disney Pictures, its parent, and any subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies of each, Prize Logic, LLC, or their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies, web masters, web suppliers and any prize provider. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these official rules (“Official Rules”) and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Walt Disney Pictures, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, U.S.A.
3. Administrator: Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48033, U.S.A.
4. Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 18, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on June 30, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”) Sponsor’s computer is the Sweepstakes’ official clock.
5. How to Enter: As noted in the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1, you must be a member of DMI at the time of entry to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are not a member of DMI you may become a member by visiting https://disneymovieinsiders.com/sweeps/fashion-forward-sweepstakes (the “DMI Website”) or by downloading the DMI mobile application (the “DMI Application”) and following the applicable account registration instructions. Membership is free, as is the DMI Application. You must register for the Sweepstakes initially through the DMI Website. Standard internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. Once you are logged into your DMI member account, you may enter the Sweepstakes by navigating to the “Sweepstakes” tab and following the links and instructions within the DMI Website to enter. Once you click where indicated, you will automatically receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. You may submit 1 entry as described in this Section 5 during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Additional Sweepstakes Entries Using DMI points: After entering the Sweepstakes as described above, you may redeem DMI points for up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes by visiting the DMI Website and following the instructions to select the number of additional entries into the Sweepstakes. This process must be completed by June 30, 2021. For each additional entry submission, you will receive 1 additional entry into the Sweepstakes. For each additional entry you redeem, 5 DMI points will be deducted from your account. DMI members may collect DMI points by: (a) purchasing and/or verifying the purchase of eligible movie tickets; (b) entering codes obtained from specially-marked physical products; (c) answering specially-identified surveys (d) qualifying for bonus points offers that may be presented within the DMI Website and/or DMI Application from time to time; (e) engaging with certain in-member communications; and/or (f) other methods as designated on the DMI Website and/or DMI Application. Please refer to the DMI Terms and Conditions, located at https://www.disneymovieinsiders.com/terms-and-conditions or within the DMI Application via the “Terms and Conditions” module for additional information and terms for the DMI program.
Free Alternate Method of Entry for Additional Sweepstakes Entries: To receive up to 99 additional entries into the Sweepstakes drawing without redeeming DMI points, hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, the e-mail address associated with your DMI account, and your age on a 3½” x 5″ card and mail it with proper postage to Disney Movie Insiders Fashion Forward Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. You will be entered into the Sweepstakes 1 time for each 3½” x 5″ card postmarked by June 30, 2021 and received by July 10, 2021, for up to 99 mail-in entries. Mail-in entries mailed in an envelope will not be accepted. All mail-in entries must be handwritten. Mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. Proof of sending or mailing of mail-in entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due mail-in entries, which will be disqualified.
7. General Conditions on Entry: Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, nor will any correspondence be exchanged with any entrant. Limit: An entrant may receive up to 100 entries during the Sweepstakes Period through a combination of the methods described above. Limit 1 prize per entrant/household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Any use of any micro, robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries affected by such methods and entrants using such methods will be disqualified. AN ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE DMI WEBSITE OR DMI APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Winner Selection: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions regarding the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select 1 potential grand prize winner and 10 potential runner-up prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, on or around July 11, 2021.
The potential winners will be notified by mail, e-mail and/or telephone. Before being declared the winner, the potential grand prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”), sent with the e-mail notification within ten (10) calendar days from the date it is sent to the potential winner. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return all documentation within the required time, is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential winner forfeits the prize and Administrator may select another potential prize winner, as time permits. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by Administrator by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. In such case where a prize is not accepted or where a prize is forfeited, there may be, as necessary and at Sponsor’s sole discretion, up to 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize, if not accepted by an eligible winner, will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks following winner verification.
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY OR SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER, AS APPROPRIATE, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, TERRITORIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
9. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
A. 1 GRAND PRIZE: 1 winner will receive a $500 Disney Gift Card, a Mickey Disney nuiMOs plush character, a Minnie Disney nuiMOs plush character, 4 Cruella-themed Disney nuiMOs outfits, a Cruella cap, a Cruella adult t-shirt, a Cruella sketchbook, a Cruella pouch, and a Cruella backpack (“Grand Prize”). No more than 1 Grand Prize will be awarded. The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD $631.84.
B. 10 RUNNER-UP PRIZES: 10 winners will each receive a Mickey Disney nuiMOs plush character, a Minnie Disney nuiMOs plush character and 2 Cruella-themed Disney nuiMOs outfits (each a “Runner-Up Prize”). Additional restrictions may apply. No more than 10 Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded. The ARV of each Runner-Up Prize is USD $65.96.
C. Total ARV of All Prizes: The Total ARV of all prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $1,291.44.
Additional Terms and Conditions: Details of prizes determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes may not be declined once awarded to and accepted by a winner. Prizes may not be bartered, transferred, sold, or redeemed for cash value in whole or in part. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason or unreasonably difficult to fulfill. Winners must pay all applicable taxes and fees for the prize accepted. In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing conducted by Administrator from among all eligible prize claims received.
10. Limitations on Liability: By entering, entrants agree that Sponsor, Administrator, prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever, and shall be released and held harmless by entrants, for any injuries, claims, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply any prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries; or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of prizes; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility; or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure; or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical or network; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information; or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, DMI Website, DMI Application, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any prize produced and/or manufactured by a prize provider or other third party.
11. General Conditions: Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified, and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility. Sponsor may also disqualify any person that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or for any other good cause reason solely determined by Sponsor. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select a winner from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding prize claims or entries received from multiple users having the same address, the authorized subscriber of the address at the time of entry used to enter, and not the name on the entry form, will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Except where legally prohibited, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm in writing) permission for the Released Parties to use such winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness, and/or statements made by, or attributed to the winner in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, without limitation, on the World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval or compensation and in perpetuity. To claim the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize winner (or if a Minor, Minor’s parent or legal guardian) must sign and return to Administrator, within 10 days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, publicity release and other paperwork as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
If any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as further described in Section 8 above. Noncompliance with any of the foregoing or any portion of these Official Rules may result in disqualification and awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Federal, state, municipal, territorial, and local taxes and all other expenses not specified herein are winner’s sole responsibility. The Grand Prize winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of the Grand Prize. Sponsor may assign all rights granted by entrants and the winners hereunder to any party at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
12. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan, U.S.A.
14. Winners List: To obtain a listing of the names of the winners of the Sweepstakes, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, by August 30, 2021 to Disney Movie Insiders Fashion Forward Sweepstakes, Winners List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 U.S.A.
© 2021 Disney.