Cutco – $10000 Giveaway – Win Edition Cutco Set that includes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. By entering this CONTEST (the “Contest”) and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and CUTCO CORPORATION, on the other. CUTCO CORPORATION, VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION, Independent Sales Representatives for VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION and any websites hosting and promoting the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, and agents are referred to as the Contest Entities. These Official Rules apply only to this Contest and not to any other contest sponsored by CUTCO CORPORATION.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other commonwealths, territories and possessions) 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of Date referenced below as the start date for the Contest (“Entrants”). Employees of CUTCO CORPORATION, VECTOR MARKETING CORPORATION, and Independent Sales Representatives for Vector Marketing and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of Contest Entities are not eligible to enter. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from entrant’s participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. CUTCO CORPORATION reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The CONTEST begins on Fri., Aug 12, 2022 and ends Tue., Aug. 23, 2022. Visitors can submit a valid email address on the www.Cutco.com contest form or upon receipt of an alternate entry (see below).
Step 1: Visit www.Cutco.com for contest rules and restrictions.
Step 2: Complete and submit the daily contest entry form with the required information. Email addresses provided between 12 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. ET qualify for daily prize entries to be drawn the following day. Contestants can enter once each day for the daily drawing and each daily entry enters the contestant into the grand prize drawing. Submissions are accepted Aug. 12 through Aug. 23. When providing a valid email address for the daily prize contest entry it is considered an opt-in to receive email from Cutco. Participants entering by this method can unsubscribe from any email message.
Alternate Entry: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject line: $10K Giveaway Contest 2022 to be eligible for the Daily prize and count as one entry toward the grand prize (one per day). Include your name, address, email address and phone number in the email message. Entries using this method are valid for the prizes awarded for that day. Send one email everyday Aug. 12 through Aug. 23, 12 a.m. – 11:59 p.m. ET to be eligible for the daily prize throughout the contest. Each daily email received will also count as an entry toward the grand prize. Entries received by this method will not be opted in to receive email from Cutco. If Cutco email is already being sent to a participant using the alternate entry they will continue receiving Cutco email until they unsubscribe.
CUTCO CORPORATION will review all submissions and, in its sole discretion, randomly choose a winner from the submissions received. The daily and grand prize winners will be chosen randomly.
All submissions submitted as part of the Contest shall become the property of CUTCO CORPORATION. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. CUTCO CORPORATION reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion in whole or in part, by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by CUTCO CORPORATION. Should promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid, the prizes will nevertheless be awarded from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entry must be received via www.Cutco.com or the alternate entry as described above. Incomplete entries may be declared void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry is made. CUTCO CORPORATION is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline date. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of CUTCO CORPORATION. CUTCO CORPORATION will notify the Winner using the email address associated with your entry. Winners must respond to the notification email by claiming their prize within three days of receiving their initial notification. If no response is received within the three days a different winner will be selected. Failure to provide an accurate, working email account through which CUTCO CORPORATION can contact you, will disqualify you from receiving the contest prize.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive an exclusive Limited-Edition Cutco Set that includes:
2-3/4″ Paring Knife
7-5/8″ Petite Chef
6-3/4″ Petite Carver
Exclusive 18-Pc. Block
8 Table Knives
4-Pc. Cutlery Care Set
Retail Value of $1,757. The winner can choose the handle color (Classic, Pearl or Red).
Five (5) Daily prizes will be awarded to five different customers each day of the contest. The daily prizes are:
Limited 6-Pc. Table Knife Set in Gift Box
4″ Paring Knife with Sheath
7-5/8″ Petite Chef with Sheath
Shear Utility Set
Traditional Cheese Knife with Sheath
Super Shears and Deluxe Gift Box
Trimmer with Sheath
Prep & Party Set
Spatula Spreader with Sheath
5″ Petite Santoku with Sheath
The retail value of the 60 Daily prizes is $8,620 bringing the total value of all prizes to $10,377.
The prize package has no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of CUTCO CORPORATION. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, CUTCO CORPORATION reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Winners will be required to sign and return any applicable documents sent by CUTCO CORPORATION related to the Contest, which may include but are not limited to a letter of prize acceptance, waiver of liability, and an affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of notification. The Grand Prize Winner will be requested to provide a high-resolution digital photo of the themselves with the Grand Prize block set. Failure to return documents as specified or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in entry being disqualified, and an alternate Winner being selected from eligible entries previously received. Where permitted by law, Winner (except in the case of a minor) agrees to grant to CUTCO CORPORATION and CUTCO CORPORATION’s licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews as may be determined by CUTCO CORPORATION. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner or potential Winner selected from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules; and while not obligated to do so, CUTCO CORPORATION may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which CUTCO CORPORATION, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for Winners or potential Winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless CUTCO CORPORATION, their parent, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. IN NO EVENT WILL CUTCO CORPORATION, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPERESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
CUTCO CORPORATION reserves the right, at CUTCO CORPORATION’s sole discretion, to disqualify any individual CUTCO CORPORATION finds, in CUTCO CORPORATION’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the Contest Entities’ web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: CUTCO CORPORATION will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party .
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that if a dispute of any kind arises between the parties which they are unable to resolve themselves, they will submit such dispute to binding, individual, non-class/non-representative/non-collective arbitration as their sole and exclusive remedy.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of prize winners, available after Sept. 30, 2022, send an email requesting the information to contests@Cutco.com . Include the words “2022 CONTEST WINNER REQUEST” in the subject line.