Crimson Tide Cruise Sweepstakes
CRIMSON TIDE CRUISE SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: This contest (“CONTEST”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and who have not won any other contest prize from ASK4 Entertainment within the 36 month period preceding the announced contest. Employees of Crimson Tide Cruise, LLC, ASK4 Entertainment, LLC, Carnival Cruise Lines, and their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies together with their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons living in the same households as any of those employees are not eligible to participate in this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
3. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING:
a) Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
b) One (1) standard Oceanview Stateroom for two (2) persons onboard the Crimson Tide Cruise, February 10th through February 15th 2020, will be awarded. Approximate retail value: USD $2900.00. Spa services, casino, gift shop, excursions, taxes, ticketing fees, onboard gratuities, and any optional onboard expenses are not included. A minor may accompany Winner as a guest only if the Winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied at all times during the cruise by minor’s parent or legal guardian. All Crimson Tide Cruise Terms & Conditions, the Carnival Cruise Line Standard Ticket Contract of Passage, as well as those stated in the General Information of the Sponsor’s brochure/website, shall be applicable to this promotion and cruise passages. Dates subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All details of the Prize shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
c) Crimson Tide Cruise Will NOT Provide: Airfare, hotel accommodations, travel insurance, any tax payments based on prize value, port taxes, fees and onboard gratuities, ground transportation, any expenses incurred while in port, any private meet and greets with artists or other VIP events onboard (unless otherwise open to the public), backstage or all access passes, and any of the following Costs on board: gambling, Spa and beauty Services, the purchase of alcoholic or carbonated (Soda) beverages, the purchase of upgraded paid dining options, shore excursions and babysitting services.
d) Potential Winners will be notified by email, phone, or overnight mail (eligibility is subject to verification). Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable, if Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Winner after reasonable effort, or failure of potential Winner to respond within three (3) days of first attempted notification, will result in forfeiture of Prize and selection of an alternate Winner.
e) This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Non-Commissionable Fares, Taxes, Fees and pre-paid gratuities of $200 per person, transportation to cruise and on board expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Sponsor’s determinations regarding the awarding of Prizes are final. No Prize substitutions except as provided herein. Prizes are non-transferable.
f) Ships’ Registry: Nassau, Bahamas.
4. PRIZE WINNERS:
a) Potential Winner may be required to sign and return a Passenger Prize Confirmation which includes an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, where legal, a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of first attempted delivery. Noncompliance within time period or return of any reward notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner.
b) By accepting the Prize, the Winner grants to Sponsor the permission to use his or her name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information, and written or oral statements for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing the Sponsor and its products and services, and editorial and trade purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to all Entry Materials related to the Contest.
c) By accepting Prize, Winners represent that they have complied with all rules of this Contest and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors and employees, crew members, media partners, printers of promotional material, promotional material suppliers, and advertising, promotion and other coordinating agencies involved in the promotion from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession or awarding of Prize or participation in any Prize or related activities, including the Contest generally. Winners further acknowledge that Sponsor has not made, and is not liable or responsible for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
d) No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, the Sponsor will send a Form 1099 to any Winner receiving a Prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to the Sponsor of the Winner’s social security number. The Winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordance with the laws that apply in your state of residence.
5. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest should a virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Prize may be awarded by random drawing from among eligible entries received up to the date/time of corruption or modification, to the extent feasible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries; computer system, phone line, electronic equipment, computer hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors; failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections; problems downloading entries from the web site; or for any other technical problems related to web site entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. Any entries found or suspected to be submitted in this manner will be deemed ‘void’ by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify suspicious entrants. Caution: any attempt by a person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the courts of Nashville, Tennessee. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
7. RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: For Winner information or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed envelope to “Crimson Tide Cruise,” ℅ ASK4 Entertainment, P.O. Box 120956, Nashville, TN 37212
8. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Contest is Crimson Tide Cruise, LLC, ℅ ASK4 Entertainment, P.O. Box 120956, Nashville, TN 37212.