Credit One Bank – Go Mobile & Win – Win of One (1) Chevrolet vehicle valued up to $26000.00.
Go Mobile & Win Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)2021 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL and NE, and 21 in MS), and a Credit One Bank primary cardholder with an account (“Account”) not in default under their Cardholder Agreement as of May 1, 2021, at the time of drawing, and throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Credit One Bank, N.A. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes including Marketing Resources, Inc (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on July 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into three (3) monthly entry periods (each a “Monthly Entry Period”) as described in Section 4 below. The Website server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry for this Sweepstakes:
Via the Credit One Bank Mobile App: During the Sweepstakes period, card members who already have the Credit One Mobile App will be required to go to the Credit One Bank Mobile App and sign in to be entered into the sweepstakes. Card members who do not have the Credit One Bank Mobile App will need to download the free Credit One Bank Mobile App, sign up and then sign in to be entered into the sweepstakes. On the Credit One Bank website, card members can follow the on-screen directions to download the Credit One Mobile App and enter the sweepstakes. Once the Credit One Bank Mobile App is downloaded sign in to the Credit One Mobile App for one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Via Mail: To enter without registering and downloading the Mobile App, hand-print the following information legibly on a postcard, place in a standard envelope, and mail with appropriate postage to: Credit One Bank Mobile App Sweepstakes, primary cardholder’s full name, billing address, daytime/cell phone number, and date of birth. Mail your entry in an envelope with proper postage to: Go Mobile & Win Sweepstakes, C/O MRi P.O. Box 85 Oak Park, IL 60303-0085. Limit one (1) mailed entry per postage-stamped envelope. Entries must be postmarked by July 31, 2021 and received by August 6, 2021.
Standard data rates may apply if you access the Website from your mobile device, and you are solely responsible for any such charges. Participants receiving a text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. Wireless text message or phone service may not be available in all areas. Proof of sending or submission of a text message will not be deemed to be proof of delivery or receipt by Sponsor
Limit one (1) entry per person/Account for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the number of Accounts you may hold, the number of cardholders on the Account, or the method of entry. Each entry will be entered into the monthly Sweepstakes drawing for the Monthly Entry Period during which it is received and all non-winning entries from all entry methods will carry forward into subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings (as described more fully below). All eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period across all entry methods will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for any entry or mail that is late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, garbled, illegible or postage-due. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices to enter or subvert the entry process will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. All entrants must be the primary cardholder of the Account associated with the entry, and the Account must not be in default under the Cardholder Agreement.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING: Monthly Drawings: Five (5) potential Monthly Prize winners will be randomly selected in each of the three (3) drawings (one drawing for each Monthly Entry Period, as defined below) from all eligible entries received for the corresponding Monthly Entry Period on or about the Drawing Date (per chart below). Odds of winning a Monthly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings. If you win a Monthly Prize, you are still eligible to win the Grand Prize; however, you are not eligible to win another Monthly Prize.
Monthly Entry Period
Start and End Dates (from 12:00:00 a.m. PT to 11:59:59 p.m. PT)
Drawing Date (on or about)
5/1/21 – 5/31/21
June 10, 2021
6/1/21 – 6/30/21
July 8, 2021
7/1/21 – 7/31/21
August 13, 2021
Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected in a drawing from among all eligible entries received for the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about August 13, 2021. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Drawings will be conducted by a third party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): FIFTEEN (15) MONTHLY PRIZES (FIVE (5) PER MONTHLY ENTRY PERIOD):
Monthly First Prize (Fifteen) (15) total available/Five (5) awarded per Monthly Entry Period): a Smartwatch up to $450 value (including tax and any other fees). Any additional fees in maintaining the Smartwatch will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: a winners choice of One (1) Chevrolet vehicle valued up to $26,000.00.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $37,750.00.
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person/Account. Prizes are non-transferable and prize substitution is not permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize in whole with one of comparable or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If any prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prize (or a portion thereof) in whole or in part with a prize of equal or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. ARVs are as of the date these Official Rules were finalized and may fluctuate. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value at the time the prize is awarded will not be awarded. If Chevrolet model, inclusive of any applicable options, fees, taxes, or expenses covered by Sponsor, is selected by winner with a cost of less than $26,000, winner will not receive the difference in prize value.
Any accessories, upgrades, and options not specified in the prize description are not included and are at the sole expense of the winner. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes including but not limited to their quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or mechanical condition. All product and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, which are not sponsors of or affiliated with this Promotion or the Sponsor.
For Grand prize: You must have a valid driver’s license at the time of entry. Grand Prize Winner must present a current valid driver’s license and proof of insurance prior to taking possession of vehicle; failure to present or show these may result in prize forfeiture. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for title, taxes, destination charges, license, registration, insurance, and other fees associated with the automobile, including any travel or transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. All costs not expressly stated in these Official Rules as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner. Grand Prize Winner will be provided instruction to obtain his/her vehicle at a Chevrolet dealership to be determined by Sponsor. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of vehicle at the location designated by Sponsor, within thirty (30) days of notification that dealership has received the vehicle. The vehicle will be awarded in “as-is” condition, subject to any warranty provided by Chevrolet. Vehicle will be delivered with standard equipment and any accessories, upgrades, and options are not included and will only be added at the sole expense of the Grand Prize Winner. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prizes including but not limited to their quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or mechanical condition.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential winners may be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification of age.
Monthly winners: Each potential Monthly Prize winner will be contacted after each drawing via the phone number on their Account or the phone number provided on the mail-in entry (as applicable) and via-email to confirm which Smartwatch they would like. The potential monthly prize winner will have seven (7) business days to return prize claim form that was sent via-email. If prize claim form is not received by that date you will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen.
Grand Prize winner: The potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted via phone using the phone number on their Account or the phone number provided on the mail-in entry (as applicable) and will be required to respond via phone within forty-eight (48) hours to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize. Upon receipt of the potential Grand Prize winner’s acceptance, the potential Grand Prize winner will be required to verify his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) business days by traceable mail/email receipt, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner may be contacted. Sponsor may ask the Grand prize winner to participate in a photoshoot about the promotion, but participating in the photoshoot is not required to obtain the prize.
General Conditions/Restrictions: A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted if: (1) a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable; (2) if notification phone call is not received in a timely manner for any reason; (3) if any prize correspondence or required forms are not returned within the required time period; or (4) if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will not be obligated to select more than three alternate potential winners after an initial prize forfeiture. Releasees are not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and the Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Grand Prize. If the Grand Prize winner is also a Monthly Prize winner, the total ARV of both prizes will be taxed. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete a W9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any manner, in any and all media (including posting on Website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional permission or compensation. If you are selected as the winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) responsible or who tamper with the entry process (and void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes for the drawing(s) at issue in drawing(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties (collectively, “Releasees”) resulting from user’s participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Releasees for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment/mobile phone resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release Releasees from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
11. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION/ARBITRATION: ANY CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE ARISING OR RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, AS SET FORTH IN YOUR VISA® MASTERCARD® AMERICANEXPRESS® CARD AGREEMENT WHICH INCLUDES THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Clark County, Nevada for the resolution of all disputes which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in your Visa/Mastercard Cardholder Agreement, Disclosure Statement, and Arbitration Agreement, and agree that any and all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on CreditOneSweeps.com after verification and will be available through August 31, 2021.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Marketing Resources, Inc. Oak Park, IL
SPONSOR: Credit One Bank, N.A., 6801 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113.