Country Sampler – 2020 Sweet Dreams Giveaway – Win Second Prizes One-Year Subscription to Country Sampler
Country Sampler 2020 Sweet Dreams Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: This sweepstakes begins at 1:01 am EDT on November 12, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm EDT on January 31, 2020. To enter, log onto http://www.countrysampler.com/promotions during the sweepstakes period, and follow the on-screen instructions to submit your entry. You can also enter the contest by mailing a 3 1/2″ x 5″ postcard with your name, address, daytime phone number and email address to 2020 Sweet Dreams Giveaway, c/o Country Sampler, PO Box 8561, Big Sandy, TX 75755, or by completing the entry card found within the publication and mailing to the address printed on the card. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2020 and received by February 7, 2020.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state or province of residence (excluding the province of Quebec) and who have not been declared a winner in Sponsor’s sweepstakes in the past 12 months. Void where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of the Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter. One entry per person/per email.
3. DRAWINGS: Prize drawings will be held on or about February 14, 2020, from among the total eligible entries received to randomly select 1 Grand Prize winner and 10 Second Prize winners. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winners will be notified on or about February 28, 2020 by email, phone or postal mail at Sponsor’s discretion. All winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident (with the exception of Quebec, residents of which are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes), he/she will be required to answer a time-limited skill-testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. A potential winner is not an official winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES, ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
(1) Grand Prize valued at $540.08. Includes: Rutherford Queen Quilt with standard shams (2), Rutherford Fabric Euro Shams (2) and Wamsutta Euro fill pillows; Rutherford Fabric Pillow Covers (2) and Pillow fill inserts; Burlap Natural Fringed Queen Bed Skirt; custom-made wreath.
(10) Second Prizes: One-Year Subscription to Country Sampler. $419.40 total value ($41.94 each).
Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone using the information provided at the time of entry. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return a Waiver of Eligibility, Liability Release and where imposing such a condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the “Waiver”), which must be received within fourteen (14) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws. Potential winner will forfeit his/her prize if: he/she is disqualified for any reason; fails to sign and return the Waiver in the allowable period of time; provide Sponsor with any other requested information; is unable to be contacted within 7 days of first attempted notification; or fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly. In such event, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any prize returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of prize by any winner. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute cash value of prize at its discretion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited law. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By accepting a prize, official winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage to you or other persons or property which may be caused from or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, by typographical or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (3) any error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the winners or prizes; or (4) technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any Web site. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
8. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization or entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Official winners may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of Fort Wayne, Indiana ; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any 4 choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
11. WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For name of winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Annie’s Publishing Attn: Country Sampler 2020 Sweet Dreams Giveaway Winner List 306 E Parr Rd., Berne, IN 46711. Request must be received by February 7, 2020.
13. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Annie’s Publishing, LLC.