Cosmopolitan – Win a trip for 2 to the Los Angeles, California movie premiere screening of Magic Mike XXL and 50 pairs of movie tickets by May 31, 2015!
The Cosmopolitan Magazine Magic Mike XXL Fandango Sweepstakes
ENDING ON May 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET
1. HOW TO ENTER:
Go to http://www.cosmopolitan.com/MagicMikeXXL starting May 5, 2015 at 12:01 AM. ET, ending May 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET, on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan.
You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
• Winners/Prizes and Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize winner will win a trip for two (2) people to the Los Angeles, California movie premiere screening of Magic Mike XXL (the “Film”) currently scheduled for June 25, 2015 (the “Prize(s)”). The trip for two to the Los Angeles, California premiere screening of Magic Mike XXL includes:
• (i) round-trip coach air transportation including travel insurance for two (2) people from major airport nearest winner’s residence to Los Angeles International Airport (ARV: $775 per person, which may vary depending on the location of the Winner’s residence);
• (ii) three (3)-night hotel accommodations (one room, standard accommodations, double occupancy)(ARV: $900);
• (iii) $1,000 stipend (may be used on ground transportation, meals, or at Winner’s discretion;
• (iv) a VIP Tour of Warner Bros. Studio for two (2) people (ARV: $108) and
• (v) two (2) passes to the Magic Mike XXL (“Magic Mike XXL” or “Film”) movie premiere screening, scheduled for June 25, 2015 in Los Angeles, California. Each pass admits two (2) people (Winner and guest). Guest attending the screening must be 18 years or older. Passes will be available at the theater at “Will Call”. Please Note: Address of premiere screening theater will be provided by the Sponsor a reasonable time prior to the premiere screening. Sponsor suggests for Winner and guest to arrive at the theater for premiere screening at least one (1) hour before the premiere starts. No admittance without a ticket or after the premiere screening has begun. The grand prize Winner is strictly prohibited from selling, auctioning, trading or otherwise transferring the premiere screening tickets unless Sponsor consents in writing. Transportation to and from the screening is not provided. Winner also acknowledges that Warner Bros. will be hiring anti-piracy security and that each guest must follow security protocol. If, for whatever reason, the premiere screening of the Film is cancelled or rescheduled after the tickets are ticketed, no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled showing of the Film. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the premiere screening is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Trip must be taken on dates as indicated by Sponsor, to correspond with date of the Film premiere. In the event the Winner is unable to attend the Magic Mike XXL movie premiere screening, then the Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternative Winner will be selected. In the event the winner lives within 200 miles from destination, alternative transportation will be provided and no additional compensation will be provided. All travelers must possess valid travel documents. The travel companion of Winner must execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to departure and must be 18 years or older at time of departure. Once the travel schedule has been arranged, it cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the winner with alternate arrangements. Winner will be solely responsible for all other costs and expenses not specified herein. If a Winner doesn’t respond to winner notification within one (1) business day, the Prize will be forfeited and alternative winner will be selected. In the event a prize winner (and/or his or her companion(s) (if applicable)) engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor or any prize provider in its or their sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious, inappropriate, or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early.
• Approximate retail value: $3,558.
Fifty (50) Runner-up Winners will receive a Fandango Promotional Code valid to redeem for one (1) pair of movie tickets (up to $25 total value) to see Magic Mike XXL at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. opening on July 1, 2015. Approximate retail value of each Runner-up prize: $25.00.
• Approximate retail value of all Runner-up prizes: $1,250.00.
Fandango, LLC (“Fandango”)Terms and Conditions: Each runner-up Winner will receive a Fandango Promotional Code via e-mail valid for a pair of movie tickets (up to $25 total approximate retail value) to see Magic Mike XXL at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as “no coupons, no passes” in local theater listing guides. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemed by 8/14/2015, or sooner if the Film is no longer in theaters, and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date. Both tickets must be purchased together in the same transaction for the same movie and showtime. Only valid for purchases made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango mobile app for Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid in the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia and for one-time use only. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If movie tickets with Fandango’s convenience fee included are more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket(s) purchased and maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code will not be refunded. Neither Fandango nor Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is a co-sponsor or sponsor of this promotion. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx. ©2015 Fandango, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Total approximate retail value for all prizes awarded: $4,808.
Winners (individually and collectively, the “Winner”) will be selected on or about June 1, 2015 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Cosmopolitan Magazine, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Grand prize Winner will be notified via phone or e-mail at Sponsor’s discretion on or about June 2, 2015. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within one (1) business day of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. If you are declared a Runner-up Winner, Fandango will send an email on or about June 8, 2015, to include a Fandango promotional code to redeem the Prize. If a Winner is not available to redeem the Prize, no alternate Prize will be awarded. LIST OF WINNERS: For the names of the Winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Cosmopolitan Magazine, Floor 38, Magic Mike XXL Fandango Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, NY 10019 within two (2) months from the end of the Sweepstakes.
Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law.
Limit one (1) entry per person and per e-mail address per day. Multiple entries from the same person on the same day will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted. The Grand Prize Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decision of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of the Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. Grand Prize Winner and traveling companion may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within two (2) business days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to release, indemnify, discharge, and hold Sponsor, Warner Bros., Fandango, its advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind (including death) or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize. The premiere screening of the Film will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending you agree not to bring any audio and/or visual recording device into the theatre and you consent to physical search of your belongings and person for such devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device (including but not limited to cell phones with photo capabilities), you consent to your immediate removal from the theater and forfeiture of the device. Nothing contained in these Official Rules shall limit the available remedies Sponsor, Warner Bros., Fandango, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees may have against you. Unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability (including damages up to One hundred Fifty Thousand Dollars ($150,000.00) (USD)).
Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the is not capable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in Sponsor’s sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes process in any way. Sponsor may prohibit an individual from participating in this Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW:
Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees and costs; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) you hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York State law, without reference to New York’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 W. 57th St., New York, NY 10019.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.
Magic Mike XXL © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Fandango and its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this promotion and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.