COOLS – Win an ultimate escape for 2 to Rio valued at $4,850 by August 10, 2015
WIN THE ULTIMATE ESCAPE TO RIO
ENDING ON August 10, 2015
The “WIN THE ULTIMATE ESCAPE TO RIO” is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry.
COOLS, 119 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003
3. PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS
Bonobos, Caskers, COOLS, Digg, Inside Hook, & Oasis Collections
The Promotion begins July 20, 2015 and ends on August 10, 2015
5. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period, go to http://campaigns.cools.com/experiences/rio-escape (“Promotion website”) and enter by following the onscreen entry instructions. Limited to one entry per person. No more than one person can enter using the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entry and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”): Participants may also enter the Promotion by mail as follows. On a plain 3” x 5” index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, home phone number (including area code), and email address (if any) and mail your completed 3” x 5” card to THE COOLS INC. ATTN: RIO ESCAPE, 119 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10003. To be considered eligible in the Promotion, AMOE entries must be postmarked no later than August 10, 2015. Limited to one AMOE entry per person.
6. ENTRY ERRORS
Sponsor and Promotional Partners are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Sponsor and Promotional Partners are not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, WIFI, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors. Selection of Winners: A random drawing will be conducted on or about August 15, 2015 by Sponsor from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified via e- mail. Entrants are responsible for insuring that all e-mail information is up-to-date and accurate. Prize notice returned as undeliverable will result in the disqualification of the potential prize winner and an alternate winner will be selected. The entrant initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by email or telephone within 3 days of the end of the Promotion Period. COOLS’ decision as to the random drawing are final. If COOLS contacts the Winner and does not hear back within 3 business days a new random winner will be generated 5PM EST at the end of the 5th business day.
The Prize Experience: WIN THE ULTIMATE ESCAPE TO RIO
1. 5 nights at The Clubhouse Rio Master Suite
2. $1,000 in airfare
3. Complimentary chef tasting for 2
4. $250 Caskers shopping spree
5. Paddleboarding lesson in Ipanema Beach
6. VIP welcome basket
7. $500 COOLS shopping spree & style consultation
Travel companion must be eighteen years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports, visas and any other documents necessary for international travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
• Approximate Value of prize package is $4,850. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations, dates of travel and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive cash differential between actual and approximate retail value. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
By receipt of the prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Partners, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates and joint venture partners, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
• Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, participants fully and unconditionally agree to these Official Rules, to the Terms and Conditions of Prize Drawing and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
• Disputes: In the event of a dispute, the person to whom the e-mail address used to enter the Promotion was registered will be deemed the winning entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification in conjunction with prize award/ acceptance. Substitution: No assignment or transfer of prize will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF PRIZE.
• Potential Winner Publicity. As a condition of entry, Winner grants consent to Promotion Sponsor, Partner, and their respective agents to use Winner’s name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
Liability: Winner agrees that Sponsor, Promotional Partners, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and promotion agencies, will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion and, Winner shall hold them harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that Winner or others may incur as a consequence of Winner’s participation in the Promotion or Winner’s acceptance, use or misuse of the prize. By entering the Promotion, entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sponsor and Promotional Partners, their successors and assigns and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers and employees from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the prize.
8. CONITIONS OF PARTICIPANTS’ CONDUCT
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Promotion is terminated the contract is void for the selected winner. Sponsor will make the prize available to be won among all eligible persons who entered prior to the date of termination subject to the participating properties availability. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
9. DISPUTES / CHOICE OF LAW
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out- of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation, lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. New York Law, without reference to choice of law rules, governs the Promotion and all aspects related thereto.