Conagra Foods – Orville Redenbachers + Ghostbusters – Win a grand prize valued at $1,918 OR 1 of 500 prize packs
ORVILLE REDENBACHER’S® + GHOSTBUSTERSTM INSTANT WIN AND SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) U.S. STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS AND OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
The Orville Redenbacher’s + Ghostbusters Instant Win And Sweepstakes (collectively “Promotion”) is sponsored by ConAgra Foods, One ConAgra Drive, Omaha, NE 68102 (“Sponsor”).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on June 8, 2016, at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 6, 2016, at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock of the Promotion. The Promotion consists of an instant win game (“Game”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), each as described below.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years and older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC, independent third-party administrator (“Administrator”), Columbia TriStar Marketing Group, Inc., Sony Electronics Inc., prize providers and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (“Promotion Entities”) and each of their respective immediate family members (i.e., spouse, parent, child, sibling and the “steps” of each) and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Promotion, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements, and enters the Promotion, agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Promotion. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address, respectively, submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address. Each Entrant may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO PLAY THE GAME: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must visit www.orvilleandwin.com (the “Website”). The Entrant must then enter his/her valid e-mail address. If it is the Entrant’s first time visiting the Website, the Entrant must then complete registration by entering the information requested on the registration form, which may include without limitation: his/her first and last name (initials are not permitted), street address, city, state, ZIP Code, date of birth, telephone number and affirmation he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the Official Rules.
After completing registration at the Website, the Entrant must follow the on-screen instructions to play the Game (“Game Play”). After completing a Game Play, the Entrant will receive notification on the Website screen whether he/she is a potential “Game Prize” (defined in Section 6 of these Official Rules) winner. All potential Game Prize winners will receive an e- mail confirmation within approximately 24 to 48 hours from the time his/her entry is received at the e-mail address submitted when registering for the Promotion. Each Entrant who receives a winning notification will be deemed a potential Game Prize winner pending
verification of the Entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will notify each potential Game Prize winner via e- mail at the e-mail address provided when registering for the Promotion.
All potential winning Game Plays are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Game should so indicate, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning Game Play have been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the system has failed for any reason is deemed defective, is void, and will not be honored.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) Game Play per person per day during the Promotion Period. If more than one (1) Game Play is received from the same person, phone number and/or e-mail address in a single day, only the first Game Play received will be considered valid. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET on a calendar day during the Promotion Period, except on June 8, 2016, when a day is defined as starting at 12:00 PM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET. All Game Plays must be completed and received by Sponsor or its authorized designee by 11:59:59 PM ET on November 6, 2016. In the event that a household, based on address, enters the Promotion using more than five (5) unique e-mail addresses, all of the Game Plays and Sweepstakes Entries associated with that household (determined by Sponsor or Administrator at their sole discretion) will be disqualified.
IMPORTANT FOR ENTRANTS USING A MOBILE DEVICE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
PROMOTION: Message and data rates may apply. Not all mobile telephone providers carry the service necessary to obtain a link to the Website to participate in the Promotion. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Promotion Period, an eligible Entrant who successfully plays the Game will automatically receive one (1) “Entry” into the Sweepstakes.
An Entrant will be able to receive a bonus entry as follows (each a “Bonus Entry”):
A. PurchaseandUPCUpload:DuringthePromotionPeriod,aneligibleEntrantmay earn up to five (5) Bonus Entries into the Sweepstakes by purchasing an eligible Orville Redenbacher’s product, while supplies last, and following the instructions to enter a code on the product on the Website. Entrants may only earn one (1) Bonus Entry per day.
B. Alternative Free Method of Entry by Mail-In: During the Promotion Period, an eligible Entrant will receive one (1) Bonus Entry per day, for a maximum of five (5) Bonus Entries, by hand-writing his/her complete name (no initials), valid e-mail address, street address (P.O. Boxes not accepted), city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) on a 31⁄2”x5” card and mailing it with sufficient postage to: Orville Redenbacher’s, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 (“Mail-In Entry”). All Mail-In Entries must be postmarked no later than November 6, 2016 and received on or before November 14, 2016, in order to be eligible. Mail-In Entries must be legibly hand-written. Mechanical reproductions, postage-due, Mail-In Entries mailed in an envelope or sent in excess of the entry
limits set forth below will not be accepted. Mail-In Entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and not valid entries.
Using the methods of entry set forth in Section 4A and 4B only, an Entrant may only receive a maximum of one (1) Bonus Entry per day during the Promotion Period. An Entrant may receive Five (5) Bonus Entries by either entering a code as set forth in Section 4A or via a Mail-In Entry a set forth in Section 4B. This limitation does not apply to Sections 4C – 4D below; The limitations for the Bonus Entries based on those methods of entry are set forth below.
C. Upload a Photograph: During the Promotion Period, an Entrant may upload a photograph to the website (the “Photo”). Limit of one (1) Bonus Entry during the entire Promotion Period for uploading a Photo. Photos must comply with the following restrictions:
i. Photos, must be in one of the following file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, and/or.png;
ii. Each Photo file must not exceed 5 MB;
iii. Each Photo must be the original work of the Entrant;
iv. Each Photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s
rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyrights, trademarks
or other intellectual property rights;
v. Each Photo must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any of the
Promotion Entities, or any of their respective products and/or brands;
vi. Each Photo must not in any way, either visibly or otherwise, contain any brand names, logos or trademarks other than those of Sponsor, which
Entrant has a limited license to use solely for purposes of this Promotion;
vii. Each Photo must not include personally identifiable information of any person other than Entrant If any person other than the Entrant appears in the Photo, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to entering the Photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. If any child under 13 appears in the Photo, the Entrant must have permission from
that child’s parent/legal guardian;
viii. Each Photo must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd,
pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or
ix. Each Photo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred
or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
x. Each Photo must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify an Entrant if his/her Submission fails to comply with these restrictions or any other provision of these Official Rules.
Further, Entrants understand and agree that, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, their Photos may be displayed on the Website, Sponsor’s Facebook Account, Twitter feed, or other websites associated with the Promotion. Submitting a Photo constitutes Entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish or create derivative works from and display the Photo in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for Promotional or marketing purposes. Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the nonexclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the Photo. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify Submissions to remove any third party intellectual property.
D. WatchaVideo:AnEntrantwillhavetheopportunityduringthePromotionPeriod to watch a video on the Website. The Entrant must watch the entire video in order to receive one (1) Bonus Entry. An Entrant is limited to one (1) Bonus Entry during the Promotion Period for watching a video on the Website.
NOTE: If an Entrant participates in the Promotion using his or her mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
5. RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about November 15, 2016, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential “Grand Prize” winner from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. The “Grand Prize” winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZES, ODDS OF WINNING AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Game Prizes: The Game prizes set forth in the chart below will be available during the
Promotion Period (individually, “Game Prize” and collectively, “Game Prizes”).
￼￼￼￼￼￼GAME PRIZE DESCRIPTION
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼ARV OF EACH GAME PRIZE
￼￼￼Game Night Prize Pack
which contains the following items:
Ghostbusters PlayStation® 4 Game
2 Orville VIP Coupons (FREE any ONE (1) Orville Redenbacher’s® Product (6-pk or smaller) 3.99 Max Value)
￼￼Movie Night In Prize Pack
package which contains the following items:
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 DVD Set
3 Orville VIP Coupons (FREE any ONE (1) Orville Redenbacher’s® Product (6-pk or smaller) 3.99 Max Value)
￼￼￼Movie Night Out Prize Pack
package which contains the following item:
A Fandango Promotional Code good towards 2 movie tickets
￼￼The total number of Game Prizes will not exceed the number of Game Prizes set forth in the table in this Section 5 of these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) Game Prize per person/household.
B. Sweepstakes Grand Prize (1): The “Sweepstakes Grand Prize” consists of all of the following items:
SONY X810C 4K Ultra HD TV
SONY CT780 Soundbar with wireless subwoofer
Roku Streaming System
3 Orville VIP Coupons (FREE any ONE (1) Orville Redenbacher’s® Product (6-pk or smaller) 3.99 Max Value)
The ARV of the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is $1,918.96
C. Total ARV: The total ARV of all available prizes in the Promotion is $18,111.46
D. Odds of winning. In order for Game Play to result in an Entrant being a potential Game Prize winner, his or her Game Play must have been received either at the exact randomly predetermined winning time as determined by Administrator or, if no Game Play is received at the exact randomly predetermined winning time, then the Game Play that is received at the closest time immediately following the randomly predetermined winning time during the Promotion Period will result in a winning Game Play. The number of Game Prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as Game Prizes are awarded and/or
claimed. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
E. Prize Limit: An Entrant may win only one (1) Game Prize and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize.
F. General: No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or force majeure. Each Game Prize winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for any prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. Each Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
G. Fandango Promotional Code: The winners of the Fandango Promotional Code will receive a Fandango Promotional Code via email valid towards 2 movie tickets ($15 per ticket, up to $30 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see any movie at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemebd by 12/31/2016 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at www.fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced, and there will be no refunds. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code will not be refunded. Limit 1 per person. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Promotion and are not responsible for the promotion, administration, fulfillment or execution of this Promotion. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree, for themselves and for their heirs, executors and administrator(s), to release, defend, and hold harmless Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees from any and all actions, claims, liability, damage, injury including death, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or any activities related thereto). The redemption of Fandango Promotional code is subject to Fandango’s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and http://www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx. All Rights Reserved.
7. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Subject to verification of a potential Game Prize winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Game Prizes will be mailed to each potential Game Prize winner to the street address submitted by the potential Game Prize winner on his/her registration form, except for the Fandango Promotional Codes which will be sent to the Game Prize winner by e-mail to his/her e-mail address on his/her registration form. Please allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period for prize delivery. On or about November 15, 2016, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be sent an email to the email address used to register for the Promotion with instructions on how to claim the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within the time period stated in the winner notification e-mail. If the potential Grand Prize Winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents by the date
stated in the prize notification, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified. In the event that an e-mail notification or any other winner notification is returned as undeliverable, or if there is no response to an e-mail notification in the time designated by Sponsor, or if the potential winner does not comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified, and the prize he or she may have been entitled to will be forfeited. Game Prizes that are unclaimed, unredeemed or returned as undeliverable will be forfeited.
If after a good-faith attempt Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded. THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE GRAND PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH WINNER.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree the Promotion Entities and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due, or undeliverable email notifications or postal mail; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing, or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or inaccurate capture of registration information; or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. The Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Website or any Promotion-related website(s). Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize. Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for entries entered by any automated computer, program, mechanism or device; for any entries in excess of the stated limit; or for entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules, and all such entries will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified.
If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry in the Promotion, Entrant’s sole remedy is to enter the Promotion again and to receive another entry. If for any reason, Sponsor believes the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of winners in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to forever and irrevocably waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials; (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, nonuse, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (e) change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission entry (including, without limitation, registration information or any parts thereof); (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of the Website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; and (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, the Website or any other Promotion-related websites or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the Website and Prize components, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, therefore some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
9. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Michigan, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Oakland County, Michigan. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its arbitration rules and procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in Michigan. All proceedings brought pursuant to this paragraph will be conducted in Oakland
County, Michigan. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages or have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, including attorneys’ fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim, or to rescind this agreement or seek injunctive or any other equitable relief. Entrants agree that the rights and obligations of any Entrant and/or Promotion Entities and/or any other party shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any demand for arbitration must be filed within one (1) year of the time the cause of action occurred, or the cause of action shall be forever barred.
11. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his or her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for Promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including live television, worldwide, including but not limited to on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation except where prohibited by law.
12. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at Sponsor’s sole discretion that an Entrant has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, proxy servers or like methods, all of that Entrant’s entries will be declared null and void, and that Entrant may be ineligible to win a Prize. Also, if it is discovered that any Entrant attempts to receive additional entries in excess of the stated limitation, that Entrant will, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified from the Promotion. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address account used to submit such entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of a Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third- party or like methods to participate in the Promotion may void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules, and Promotion details contained in any Promotion promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the names of the winners, interested individuals should mail a self- addressed, stamped business-sized envelope in an envelope to: Orville Redenbacher’s + Ghostbusters Instant Win And Sweepstakes – Winners List Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners list requests must be received by January 6, 2017.
Sponsored by ConAgra Foods, One ConAgra Drive, Omaha, NE 68102. Activision Publishing, Inc. is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Promotion.
© 2016 ConAgra Foods All Rights Reserved.