Comcast – Xfinity Universal Orlando Resort Adventure – Win a four (4) day
XFINITY UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering the Xfinity’s Universal Orlando Resort Adventure Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBLITY: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Comcast” or “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Peacock TV LLC, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd., d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”) and each of their respective agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: Eligible entrants may enter into the Sweepstakes beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2021 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized e-mail account holder per day during the Sweepstakes Period. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Subsequent entries from the same eligible individual will be automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. Sponsor, GMR, and their affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and will be disregarded. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Only entries made per the foregoing method are permitted.
4. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE: On or around April 2, 2021, GMR will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize (“Prize”) awarded. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”) to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida (“Trip”).
Trip will include round trip economy class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests from a major commercial airport near Grand Prize Winner’s home (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion) to Orlando, Florida*; three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel (as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida*; 3-Park 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay Water Theme Park, for Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests; and one (1) $1,000 payment for the Winner only in the form of a Gift Card intended to be used for spending money.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $4,737.59.
Trip must be completed by March 31, 2022 or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Sponsor approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the hotel. Unless child or ward of Winner or one of the allotted Guests, each Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.
* For a winner who is a Florida resident, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Universal Orlando in its sole discretion.
In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
Grand Prize Additional Terms: Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be determined solely by Universal Orlando or the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservation and any changes incurred while booking travel are winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from winner’s/guests’ home residences are the winner’s/guests’ sole responsibilities. Universal Orlando/Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Grand Prize and Universal Orlando/Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by the Grand Prize winner or guests to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is the Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. If any guest is a minor, Grand Prize winner or one of the other allotted guests, must be a parent/legal guardian/spouse of minor guest. Sponsor and/or Universal Orlando reserve the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or portion thereof) is unavailable.
Non-cash portion of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. These are estimated values only. The actual value of the Grand Prize is expected to vary, based on the point of origination, airfare fluctuations, and hotel pricing. If the actual value of the travel portion of prize is less than stated, difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored.
The Grand Prize trip must be completed on the dates specified by Universal Orlando/ Sponsor/GMR, or the Grand Prize winner shall forfeit the Grand Prize in its entirety. Dates of departure and return, travel route, seat selection, hotel accommodations, activities, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be arranged by UniversalOrlando/Sponsor/GMR, in their sole discretion
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner will be notified and confirmed as follows:
Grand Prize Winner: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone to the phone number provided on the potential Grand Prize winner’s Official Online Entry Form on or about April 5, 2021. The potential Grand Prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond with their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) or the Grand Prize winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting. The potential Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the potential Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize.
Grand Prize Winner’s Guests: The potential Grand Prize winner must designate up to three (3) guests within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. Guests must be 18 years of age or older, or a child, legal ward or spouse of the Grand Prize winner or one of the other allocated guests, and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. In addition, at the same time as the Grand Prize winner completes his/her Documents, the guests must sign and return a publicity release and a mutually acceptable liability release. If the potential Grand Prize winner designates a guest that is a minor in his/her state of residence, the parent or legal guardian of the minor must execute a publicity release and a mutually agreeable liability release for both him/herself and on his/her child’s/legal ward’s/spouse’s behalf and accompany his/her child/legal ward/spouse on the trip. Failure for a guest (or parent/legal guardian of a guest, if the guest is a minor) to complete and return the documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the guest’s portion of the prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, constitutes
permission by the winner (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
7. BY PARTICIPATING, participant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, selection of participant and/or awarding of prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded for any event.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize (including related travel), including, but not limited to: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (vi) injury, losses, or damage of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select the potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means and entries made by any means which subvert the entry process are ineligible and will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (excluding Universal Orlando Prize Claims defined below) exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; provided, however, that claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption, use or misuse of the portion of the Grand Prize provided by Universal Orlando (“Universal Orlando Prize Claims”) must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Florida, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the name of the Grand Prize winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by May 31, 2021 to: Xfinity’s Universal Orlando Resort Adventure Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Sponsored by Comcast® Cable Communications Management, LLC, 1 Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Peacock TV LLC, Universal City Development Partners, Ltd., d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort are not sponsors of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries, or the conduct of the draws.