Comcast Xfinity Rewards – Trip To Universal Studios Hollywood – Win of a trip for winner and up to three guests to Universal Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles California
XFINITY’S REWARDS PROGRAM 2022 “WIN A TRIP TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering Xfinity’s Rewards Program 2022 “Win a Trip to Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) you (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Comcast” or “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Peacock TV LLC,Universal City Studios LLC d/b/a Universal Studios Hollywood (“Universal Studios Hollywood” or “Universal”) and each of their respective agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. TIMING: Eligible entrants may enter into the Sweepstakes beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 31, 2022 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 5, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter:
a) Via the Xfinity app: For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, Xfinity Rewards Program Members download the Xfinity app that is free to access andcomplete the following steps.
1. Click “Enroll Now” and go to Xfinity.com/Rewards and locate the Sweepstakes entry form.
c) Via mail (no purchase necessary): For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of Xfinity Rewards Program Member status, hand-print your first and last name, daytime phone, and email address on a 3”x 5” card, and mail entry in a first-class sufficiently U.S. stamped #10 envelope to: Xfinity’s Rewards Program 2022 “Win a Trip to Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes”, GMR Marketing – Account Executive, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by October 5, 2022 and received by October12, 2022.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1)entry per person/authorized e-mail account holderduring the Sweepstakes Period regardless of entry method.The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. Subsequent entries from the same eligible individual in excess of the entry limit will be automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. Sponsor, GMR, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Peacock TV LLC, Universal and their affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and will be disregarded. App and online entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail entries must be received by the date listed above. Only entries made per the foregoing methods are permitted. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately.
4. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE:
On or around October 13, 2022, GMR will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
ONE GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize consists of a trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to Universal Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles, California. Prize will include:
a) Round trip economy class air transportation from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (provided by Sponsor in their sole discretion) to Los Angeles, CA* for winner and three (3) guests;
b) Two (2) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Sheraton Universal Hotel (or at another nearby hotel as determined by Universal Studios Hollywood in their sole discretion);
c) Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Los Angeles, CA*;
d) Two (2) days general admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood for winner and up to three (3) guests.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Universal Studios Hollywood Prize is $4,546.00.
*For a winner who is a California resident, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation paid for and provided by Sponsor, Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC, in its reasonable discretion.
Winner’s travel must be completed by October 5th, 2023 or Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no further or alternative compensation will be provided. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal and Sponsor approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than the allotted number of guests or no guest, the Prize will be awarded to winner and each participating guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Unless child or ward of winner or one of the allotted guests, each guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner.
ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, baggage fees, and security charges. Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal fulfillment.
In connection with any visit to Universal Studios Hollywood, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
All parts of the prize selected are subject to availability and blackout dates, and subject to change without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this Sweepstakes occurs, render the redemption or fulfilment of some or all of the Prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Universal in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and make modifications to the redemption and fulfilment processes and timelines for any Prize or portion of the Prize that Universal is responsible for, which may include but is not limited to providing additional time for redemption and/ or fulfilment. Should the Prize become unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone to the phone number provided on the potential Grand Prize Winner’s Official Online Entry Form or mail-in entry on or about October 13, 2022. Potential Grand Prize Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond with their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) or the potential Grand Prize Winner will automatically forfeit the Prize and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner, time and circumstances permitting. Potential Grand Prize Winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents and may need to complete a background investigation authorization form (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits Grand Prize, or declines Grand Prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as a potential Grand Prize Winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable or failure to accept any Prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the applicable Prize. If a potential Grand Prize winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
Grand Prize Winner’s Guests: The potential Grand Prize Winner must designate up to three (3) guests within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. Guests must be 18 years of age or older, or a child, legal ward or spouse of the Grand Prize Winner or one of the other allocated guests, and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. In addition, at the same time as the Grand Prize Winner completes his/her Documents, the guests mustsign and return a publicity release and a mutually acceptable liability release. If the potential Grand Prize Winner designates a guest that is a minor in his/her state of residence, the parent or legal guardian of the minor must execute a publicity release and a mutually agreeable liability release for both him/herself and on his/her child’s/legal ward’s/spouse’s behalf and accompany his/her child/legal ward/spouse on the trip. Failure for a guest (or parent/legal guardian of a guest, if the guest is a minor) to complete and return the documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the guest’s portion of the Prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a Prize, except where legally prohibited, constitutes permission by the winner (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
7. BY PARTICIPATING, entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, selection of entrant and/or awarding of Prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from any injury, liability, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of Prizes. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (vi) injury, losses, or damage of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, including related travel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, a Force majeure event of occurrence, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select remaining potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
10. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (excluding Universal Studios Hollywood Prize Claims defined below) exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. PRIZE PROVIDERS/CHOICE OF LAW. Universal Studios Hollywood is the Prize provider only in this Sweepstakes; not the sponsor of this Sweepstakes; and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A. Any disputes, claims and causes of action against Universal Studios Hollywood arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in the Universal Studios Hollywood Prize involving Universal Studios Hollywood (“Universal Studios Hollywood Prize Claims”) shall be fully and finally adjudicated by binding arbitration to the fullest extent allowed by law (an “Arbitration”) in Los Angeles, California. The Arbitration shall be administered by JAMS in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedure of JAMS (available at https://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/) or subsequent versions thereof, including the optional appeal procedure.
12. WINNER LIST: To receive the name of the Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by November 31, 2022 to: Xfinity’s Rewards Program 2022 “Win a Trip to Universal Studios Hollywood Sweepstakes” Winner List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Sponsored by Comcast® Cable Communications Management, LLC, 1 Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.