Comcast Xfinity – Firefly Music Festival Sweepstakes
XFINITY FIREFLY MUSIC FESTIVAL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA EXCLUDING FLORIDA AND NEW YORK AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES VOID IN FLORIDA AND NEW YORK.
By entering the Xfinity Firefly Music Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) you (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must be a legal resident of the 48 United States or District of Columbia, excluding Florida and New York, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Comcast” or “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), AEG Presents LLC, a subsidiary of Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”), their parents companies, subsidiaries, affiliates promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes void in Florida and New York and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Eligible entrants may enter into the Sweepstakes beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 27, 2021and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on August 23, 2021(the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter:
a) Via the Xfinity app: For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, Xfinity Rewards Program Members download the Xfinity app that is free to access andcomplete the following steps.
1. Click “Enroll Now” and go to Xfinity.com/Rewards and locate the Sweepstakes entry form.
c) Via mail (no purchase necessary): For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of Xfinity Rewards Program Member Status, hand-print your first and last name, daytime phone, and email address on a 3”x 5” card, and mail entry in a first-class sufficiently U.S. stamped #10 envelope to: Xfinity’s FireFly Music Festival Sweepstakes, GMR Marketing – Xfinity Rewards Account Executive, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151 Mail-in request must be postmarked by August 23, 2021 and received by August 30, 2021.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized e-mail account holder during the Sweepstakes period regardless of entry method. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. Subsequent entries from the same eligible individual in excess of the entry limit will be automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. Sponsor, GMR, AEG Presents and their affiliates are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and will be disregarded. App and online entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail entries must be received by August 30, 2021. Only entries made per the foregoing method are permitted. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately.
On or around August 31, 2021, GMR will randomly select four (4) Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
There are Four (4) Prize Available: SuperVIP experience to 2021 Firefly Music Festival in Dover, Delaware for the Winner and one (1) Guest on September 23-26, 2021.
· 2 (two) SuperVIP Four-Day Tickets
· Lodging/hotel for winner and one (1) guest for 3-4 nights (one room, double occupancy)
· Round-trip economy class airfare for winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near winner’s residence
· $500 Bank Gift card for winner- only intended to be used for Transportation, parking, and food and beverage.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the prize is $9,000.
Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $36,000.
Additional Prize Terms:
The winner must use the ticket (no transferring available) and may bring a guest. One of the attendees, the winner or the guest, must be 18+ as of September 23, 2021 to attend the Firefly Music Festival. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and guest (if applicable) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize.
Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, and all elements of the Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservation and any changes incurred while booking travel are winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from winner’s/guests’ home residences are the winner’s/guests’ sole responsibilities. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Prize and Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by the Prize winner or guest to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is the Prize winner’s sole responsibility. For a winner who resides within 300 miles of the destination, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In connection with the Sweepstakes, be advised that any and all policies, guidelines, and recommendations of the CDC, hotel, and airlines must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The potential Prize winners will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the potential Prize winner’s Official Online Entry Form on or about August 31, 2021. The potential Prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond with their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) or the potential Prize winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the potential Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting, at the Sponsor’s discretion. The potential Prize winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, and publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as the potential Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any prize notification or Prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. If the potential winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Prize value limit per winner, per calendar year is under $600.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, constitutes permission by the winner (or, if a minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
7. BY PARTICIPATING, participant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, selection of participant and/or awarding of prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from any injury, liability, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded for any event.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (vi) injury, losses, or damage of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; provided, however, that claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption, use or misuse of the portion of the Grand Prize provided by AEG Presents LLC, a subsidiary of Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of California and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the name of the Grand Prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2021 to: Xfinity’s FireFly Music Festival Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Sponsored by Comcast® Cable Communications Management, LLC, 1 Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.