Coca-Cola – Win a prize travel package for 2 to Charlotte, NC
Coca-Cola 600 with Advance Auto Parts Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. TEXT MESSAGING IS NOT REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. EACH TEXT MESSAGE SENT OR RECEIVED MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. IF YOU ENTER VIA TEXT MESSAGING, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR EXPRESS, WRITTEN CONSENT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE UP TO 7 TEXT MESSAGES USING AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY. TEXT MESSAGING MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE THROUGH ALL WIRELESS CARRIERS. CONSENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO BUY GOODS AND SERVICES.
1. Eligibility: The Coca-Cola 600 with Advance Auto Parts Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and non- employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC, NASCAR, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Promoters: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313; and Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, 2635 East Millbrook Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27604. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), April 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, May 3, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) Text Message Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, using your 2-way text- messaging-capable device (each a “Device”), text the keyword ADVANCE to the short code 26739. You will receive a text message response. Reply with the requested information to confirm your date of birth. If you are eligible, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may repeat this process and receive up to one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period. If you wish to opt out, text STOP to 26739. Text HELP to 26739 if you would like more information. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. By texting ADVANCE to 26739, you agree that you are providing Sponsor and Administrator express, written consent for you to receive up to 7 text messages using automated technology in response to your entry related to the Coca-Cola 600 with Advance Auto Parts Sweepstakes.
b) Online Alternate Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.cokeplaytowin.com/advance19 and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid email address. You automatically will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. You may repeat this process and receive up to one (1) entry per day during the Promotion Period.
Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Device. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than 1 entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, Devices, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Device or email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Otherwise, the “authorized account holder” of a Device is the natural person in whose name the Device has been issued and the services are billed. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about May 6, 2019, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner entered via text messaging, he/she will be notified by phone and/or text message at the phone number of the Device used to enter the Sweepstakes and he/she must respond within 3 days with the requested contact and mailing information or forfeit the applicable prize. If a potential winner entered online, he/she will be contacted by email, mail or phone. Each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is over 18 yet still a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to complete the Declaration or provide any additional information in the required time frame, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any
reason, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, if time permits, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Winners will be contacted by an agency responsible for helping them to book travel within 3 – 4 business days after being confirmed. The physical prize components will be available at their hotel.
2 GRAND PRIZES: A prize package for winner and 1 guest to Charlotte, NC for the Coca-Cola 600 held on May 26, 2019 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Prize package consists of vouchers valid for round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (all voucher details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, agency will assist with booking travel); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel and hotel and race events on Saturday and Sunday (the latter fulfilled as a $300 gift card, terms and conditions apply); 3 nights’ accommodations at Sponsor’s choice of hotel in proximity to Charlotte Motor Speedway (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the races (Xfinity and Cup) (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) including concert experience; VIP access tickets to the Terrace Suite Hospitality for Sunday only, catered lunch and dinner; access for 2 to pre-race and pit on Sunday; and amenity bags with Coca-Cola NASCAR® souvenirs created and delivered by Coca-Cola. Winner is responsible for booking air transportation using vouchers. Travel must commence on May 24, 2019 and end on May 27, 2019, or winner will forfeit the prize. A winner and his/her guest must travel together and on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract or travel voucher. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner’s residence, winner may be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of vouchers for air transportation. Airline tickets and other travel are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor is not responsible if any scheduled race or other event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to upgrades, options, gratuities, incidentals, room service, telephone calls, and service charges, additional transportation not specified above, any necessary lodging other than that which is offered as part of the trip, all meals and beverages, and any other miscellaneous expenses not specifically mentioned above, are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner’s guest must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), he or she must be at least 18 years old and winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of race/event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,900. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,800.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Advance Stores Company, Incorporated, Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC, NASCAR, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone, cellular networks, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
You agree that whenever you have a disagreement with Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters arising out of, connected to, or in any way related to the Sweepstakes, the Official Rules, or the Sponsor’s, Administrator’s, and/or Promoters’ Privacy Policies (including Mobile Terms and Conditions), you will send a written notice to the Administrator (“Demand”). You agree that the requirements of this Dispute Resolution section will apply even to disagreements that may have arisen before you accepted these Official Rules or the Sponsor’s, Administrator’s, and/or Promoters’ Privacy Policies (including Mobile Terms and Conditions). You must send the Demand to the following address (the “Notice Address”): Legal Department, HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075. You agree that you will not take any legal action, including filing a lawsuit or demanding arbitration, until 10 business days after you send a Demand. If the disagreement stated in the Demand is not resolved to your satisfaction within 10 business days after it is received, and you intend on taking legal action, you agree that you will file a demand for arbitration with the American Arbitration Association (the “Arbitrator”). This arbitration provision limits the ability of you, Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters to litigate claims in court and you, Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters each agree to waive their respective rights to a jury trial or a state or federal judge. You agree that you will not file any lawsuit against Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters in any state or federal court. You agree that if you do sue in state or federal court, and Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters brings a successful motion to compel arbitration, you must pay all fees and costs incurred by Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters in court, including reasonable attorney’s fees. For any such filing of a demand for arbitration, you must effect proper service under the rules of the Arbitrator and notice to the Notice Address may not be sufficient. If, for any reason, the American Arbitration Association is unable to conduct the arbitration, you may file your case with any national arbitration company. The Arbitrator shall apply the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules effective September 1, 2014 (and as may be amended) and as modified by the agreement to arbitrate in this Dispute Resolution section. You agree that the Arbitrator will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute you have with Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters. The Federal Arbitration Act allows for the enforcement of arbitration agreements and governs the interpretation and enforcement of the agreement to arbitrate. The place of arbitration shall be Oakland County, Michigan.
You agree that you will not file a class action or collective action against Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters and that you will not participate in a class action or collective action against them. You agree that you will not join your claims to those of any other person. Notwithstanding any other provision in the Official Rules, or the Sponsor’s, Administrator’s, or Promoters’ Privacy Policies (including Mobile Terms and Conditions), if this class action waiver is invalidated, then the agreement to arbitrate is null and void, as though it were never entered into, and any arbitration dispute at that time will be dismissed without prejudice and may be refiled in a court. Under no circumstances do you, Administrator, Sponsor, or Promoters agree to class or collective procedures in arbitration or the joinder of claims in arbitration. Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters agree that we will submit all disputes with you to arbitration before the Arbitrator.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator, Sponsor, and Promoters shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
This arbitration provision shall survive conclusion, modification or termination of the Sweepstakes and suspension, revocation, closure, modification, or amendments to the Official Rules, the Administrator’s Mobile Terms and Conditions, and any aspect of the relationship of the parties relating to or arising from participation in the Sweepstakes.
Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2SXkh8X. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
NASCAR is a registered trademark of the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. Charlotte Motor Speedway® is a registered trademark, used with permission. NASCAR, Inc. and Charlotte Motor Speedway, LLC are not sponsors of, and are not responsible for, this Sweepstakes.